• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

thx

Smash Ace
okay im gonna be really serious here i stopped going to these things becuase it was 10 bucks to just spectate i think thats mad gay but w/e this friday im going no one besides the two new salad bowl members have been reppin so im gonna try to do it so 10 bucks is down the drain -_-

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
this is a place in manhattan on a friday evening , i know to some ppl is sounds ridiculous that u have to pay to enter and play friendlies but u gotta realize this is a business for web2zone if the smash community wasnt here on fridays im sure we can be replaced by another gaming cmmunity thats willing to pay the venue fee to use the TVs on a friday night. The standard of living in the city is way to high just to let ppl come in there and use tv's for free.

i know its easy for me to say to pay to enter cuz usually im the one winning and i also have a 10,000 mlg check hanging on my wall so i have money to pay for it. i know a lot of u guys who aren't good enough to win back ur money cant rly afford to blow 10$ entering singles or paying for a venue fee and this isn't directed towards you guys. but i know theres a lot of ppl who have the money and dont enter or avoid paying a venue fee becuase well duh nobody wants to use their money if it can be avoided.

But it seems like its coming to a point where alex doesn't wanna hold them anymore and this is kinda bad i think. A year or two ago the NYC/NY scene was divided pretty ugly DA was the only major crew and there was never weeklys only gauntlets once and a while. Now that more crews and more ppl have been playing, we have more talent, last week at mlg killa fleet preformed really well as did bum alejandro and others. i think a reason for this is these weekly tournaments. besides gauntlet back a cpl years ago i dont think the city smashers got together like this. u guys should take advantage of this liek we have been the past few months and keep showing everyone why nyc/ny is the best and most talented smash community :chuckle:

haha but seriously if u have the money why not enter its only good for the community and u get more tourney experience and if u dont have that much money just pay the venue fee and play friendlies, i dont see why these should stop anyway im done with my essay i should be coming with kip this friday, cya guys there

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
ACTUALLY, I attribute doing ok at MLG cuz I slept with PC chris both nights, IN the same bed. That's right, let the gossip begin.

That's aside from the point. I always go to these things because it's the only chance I get to play. I live so far away from everyone that any chance is a good chance. Paying 10 bucks to use the TV's for 5 hours is pretty crazy (In a good way) if you want my opinion. I was looking foward to coming and now I hear it's cancelled?

Point being, it's a good time, do you expect to go to a club and not pay to get in, or pay for drinks? Besides what else do you have to do on a Friday night?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well guess I have to agree with all of this then. Its not like we have anything better to do on fridays anyway. Pay ten or what ever small amount for the who nite of smash. pretty sweet. But I want to know if this is cancelled or not. I was planning on going due to the fact I have a MM settle there. and just need something to do on friday. So is this still on?

Oh and Alejandro. You mind if I get a Peach ditto with you. Your one of my Favorite Peach players in N.Y. I know you may not like the Peach dittos and all..(not many do) But I like that fight the most in this game, and I think I can learn alot with a ditto with you. So, can we play?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sweet! thanks man, you own. I'll work hard to try to beat you but if I cant I'll make sure you get the great battle you deserve. thanks again. Guess I'll get to training now. See you friday!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
YAY there isnt even a tourney and mad heads are goin... in the words of dj GET AT US! NYC doin it big. thanx pc for explaining that whole business point of view... me an alex are always trying to explain that but ppl never wanna listen. but now they'll listen cuz pc=god. lol

Fosho- u rdy for our falco ditto son? i hope u worked on those mind games.
thx- yay ur finally back! double falcon ftw?
KF- are u guys still doing tourneys or just casual friday. id prefer to just pay that 7 bucks venue thingy and hold like mini tourneys or sumthin get back to us plz!
<3 NY all daiiii!!!

edit: pc and alejandro sleeping together= falco and peach having a baby!! omg a peach with a shine and a drill.... scary.....

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
**** i got madd horny wen Alejandro wrote that he and Cort almost had a threesome wit PC.....

we're just gonna be doin casual friday with a rate of 7$ :(....but hey ima be there and so will KF so if anyone else wants to come and play and have fun then come on. we'll prob be hosting some mini tournys for fun and ish.

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
**** i got madd horny wen Alejandro wrote that he and Cort almost had a threesome wit PC.....

we're just gonna be doin casual friday with a rate of 7$ :(....but hey ima be there and so will KF so if anyone else wants to come and play and have fun then come on. we'll prob be hosting some mini tournys for fun and ish.
Boy that is sick. Alejandro and PC chris sleeping together, breathing on eachother, wrestling around in the same bed, letting eachother cop a feel, maniuplating eachothers Wet dreams all while cort is 3 feet below than getting a peep show on what could have been the best XXX live performance since Tommy Lee and pamela went out on thier boat.

... Man I wish I was there

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
so yea we'll be doin the fest thing on fri.

casual friday attending list....(7$)

1)Killacox
2)acegarth
3)Fosho
4)Bum
5)Teczero
6)grillz
7)technine
8) blast benny
9)Pc chris
10) PC Kip
11)DJ Microsoft
12)Alejandro(?)
13)Tetra(?)
14)Dark pch.
15)vanz (not comin)
16)blackanese
17)WarriorKnight
18)Guardian Knight (dan)
19) X
20)Jash
21) Hax
22) Jman Maybe
23) alukard maybe
24) Brandon maybe
25) My cok
26) my left testicle
27) my right testicle
28) Luck
29) random kid
30) random kid 2
31) Thx
32) Jc
33) Hoyo
34) Jumpman
35) shin bowser meow
36) Hazz maybe.
37) ryan K maybe

so yea those are the ones that i kno are comin off the top of my head lol except for the ones with the maybes next to em. so yea this one should be fun.

Cia

das kwl
VaNz will not be going to this one or Gauntlet because VaNz haas a wake and a funeral to attend..

VaNz is very sad.. but he hopes everyone has a good time ^_^

Hax

Smash Champion
i'm not going.

btw when does the store close? i have a party from 5-8 so i could come after..

nevermind. -.- i'll just stay home.

anyone wanna money match at gauntlet? $5?

thx

Smash Ace
so yea we'll be doin the fest thing on fri.

casual friday attending list....(7$)

1)Killacox
2)acegarth
3)Fosho
4)Bum
5)Teczero
6)grillz
7)technine
8) blast benny
9)Pc chris
10) PC Kip
11)DJ Microsoft
12)Alejandro(?)
13)Tetra(?)
14)Dark pch.
15)vanz (not comin)
16)blackanese
17)WarriorKnight
18)Guardian Knight (dan)
19) X
20)Jash
21) Hax
22) Jman Maybe
23) alukard maybe
24) Brandon maybe
25) My cok
26) my left testicle
27) my right testicle
28) Luck
29) random kid
30) random kid 2
31) Thx
32) Jc
33) Hoyo
34) Jumpman
35) shin bowser meow
36) Hazz maybe.
37) ryan K maybe

so yea those are the ones that i kno are comin off the top of my head lol except for the ones with the maybes next to em. so yea this one should be fun.

your testicles are going? i leave mine at home

with all these smashers most likely going im glad to pay 7 bucks i mean look at the competition O.O

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dont really know how I got on that list....or my memory is like bad as hell, but yea Im going. I have a MM there anyway. And its more than just loseing money (for my part). So maybe this will be maybe a lil show to watch as entertainment? I dont know. But yea, I'll be there 2morrow

thx

Smash Ace
im going to try my y link out thats my new guy and maybe fox and marth but if those dont do so well its back to jiggz lol

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
PC some of us don't even have jobs to pay for these cool events, so thats my excuse i just sooo wish it was me with that 10k check hahaha.

Alukard

Smash Hero
DAM F U ALL FOR TEMPTING ME TO GO TO THIS SOOO BAD LOL... i just just got back from a sick smashfest at Dj's house learned alot like always thanks to Kf ... altho everytime i shined killafox the game didn't take a stock from him cuz he was 7th at mlg ^_- ... but i think i'm gonna go to this lol gotta practice for >_> .... <_< ... GAUNTLET ^_^

PS... i wana play everyone ... yea i'm waiting in the line for the PC chris tv ... cuz i kno there will b one lol

D1

Banned via Administration
This is just a fest correctomundo?

Well if so, KF seeya'll nigz @ Gaunltlet!

Come support our event we always support KFz shizzies! ^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, if you guys can set up extra tvs this time I can bring my cube, let me know now before I leave my house.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i really wanna go but im kinda screwed for money but if i get the money ill be there i would love to play KF and everybody else and maybe try to get in line for PC chris tv lol....

o well if i dont get there i hope everybody just chills and has a good time:)

Cia

das kwl
Oh Yeah, i completely forgot PC was going this week. Well.. you should come again next week so i can see this "Sick Peach" everyone's tellin me about ^_^

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
got back from the KF smashfest:p(or whatever it was) so much for expecting a PC line:( he didnt even get there... o well guess he had other plans

o well i still had mad fun playin mad people i wish i got to play ace a bit more but whatever its all starz's fault lol:)

good luck to anybody who will end up at the gauntlet tomorrow have fun guys:p

Technine

Smash Cadet
dam i should have went there but no money :( wat did i miss? i wish i could get in for free.........teczero!!!! lol. anyway ill try to make tourney next week since i never got to prove myself yet. ima play my hardest and try to do good. ill show u guys next week hopefully that im a good player.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Yo zro I would like to have more dittos with u. I feel Like i didn't give u a good match lol Ur mario is waay better than mines over all^_^
ookie dookie, cus i heard about u and ur crew members was like ur better than me. so idk wat was up wit u, but i hope u play at ur max next time and thanks dude 4 the compliment, i saw a couple of things u did that im gonna steal lol

and X we also need 2 get more matches in, i was playin like trash against u lol no johns but imma try harder on friday c(-^.^-b

Cia

das kwl
I am back up in these weeklies starting this week. by the way, since friday last friday did not count as a weekly, do those who won free entry still get it??

Top Bottom