• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
fun weekly, played some really tense matches and actually won a lot of them for a change. I'd like to say though that it was Wes that beat us in our loser's bracket match, not Mike G. I'm sure he's a great peach cuz they're all good at down-smashing but it was Wes that held the stocks and did the killing. Also, good **** to KillaFleet for starting the tourney at 7? and ending at 10:30 (j/k)...you guys gotta crackdown on freeplay a little more.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
9pm and i just woke up... dam... lol im mad i missed but i guess its better i didnt waste my money... jesus take the gamecube to the zenith so we can switch and hax we'll have our MM at the zenith if u still want... gl to those that went today
How does one wake up at 9pm.. *_*

....Well. I'm off to "Smash Fish" :psycho:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
fun weekly, played some really tense matches and actually won a lot of them for a change. I'd like to say though that it was Wes that beat us in our loser's bracket match, not Mike G. I'm sure he's a great peach cuz they're all good at down-smashing but it was Wes that held the stocks and did the killing. Also, good **** to KillaFleet for starting the tourney at 7? and ending at 10:30 (j/k)...you guys gotta crackdown on freeplay a little more.
And all Marths are good at F-smashing or chain grabbing. But im sure your good too right?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOLLL!!!

You cant get this kinda stuff in ATL! Too good!! hey man who ever you are, thanks for making my bro Wes look like a god haha!!! **** you guys must of gave us some kinda challenge If all I had to do is sit there and look pretty while Wes took care of both of yas. madd props dude *pound* madd props! ROFL!!!!!!!!!

but seriously, it was great meeting the NYC smash community again after 3 years. theres like so many new faces, I feel like an outsider now...And I come back to so many kids, Drk Peach being one of em and that other guy with that wite peach. you girls make me proud! jus dont have any kids! yall too young! lol

Bum is a DK Lngend!!! I finally see first hand why ur such a beast. ur **** is too tricky man and ur only gonna get more beast in time. your two lil tikes are nice too. and whats up with u joining DA and leaving all before i get to meet you dude?! seriously, ur a real cool guy whether u play or dont play and it seems like u were in DA even before I knew u were Bum lol w/e best wishes to u anyways mang :)

Ima try and play with u guys another day before I head back to the ATL.

Peach outz

EDIT: snap, PC, cort, Sock: where the *** u guys at?

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
good sheezy guys...

first guy I faced...you're new to the game, can't expect to beat the best right away lol takes practice. months...and months...of practice...boring...

zeke: you ma boi... why the f*** do we keep facing each other in these things...lame...its cuz jeff was stupid and thought i left and put us in the same bracket...**** jeff...****...LOL

VanZ: I finally ***** yo ****! lol nah man it was dumb close dude good sheezy. stop taking me seriously lol.

D1: good f***in match man. dumb close.... your one of the only foxes i can't beat with marth....and your like the only person I use falco against lol...its wierd lol

Alukard: very amazing marth dittos man. plezey for top 3 yayuhhz...

DJ Nintendo: craziest grand final match everrr.... yo man when you did that zero to death on me i did not think that was possible. bowser is gay lmao.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Lol The Boss Is Back For A Moment

IT WS GOOD HAVING YOU BACK TO TEAM WITH MIKE all i have to say is that new york and the rest of the us is not lucky DA is not all together like yesterday with the exception of killoar bluchu kamaal and pc being there. If we was all back like back in the days we would always flood tounreis and **** i know ppl didnt like our trash talk but you know what lol whom cares lol.

And hiphomspam You cry too much man lol always even that time i took ur ou tin friendlies i even said sorry and you still got mad lol and said i am an *******, but right now whom is being and ******* towards not even me the boss are u mad? The only reason why i got more kills and held the lives cause i wanted to give mike a stress free day in the tounrey where he didnt have to fight that much and just let me do most of the work for most of the matches. If we wanted to play forreal at our full force it would be a rap its not the same without all of DA cause we all busy and seperated even hein was there and i know alot of ppl didn even know that lol and he has power level in smash is oded lol just sitting watching lol.

WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY PPL IS THE TRUTH AND WHAT IS AT HAND FOR THE FUTURE FOR BRAWL IS THAT DA IS GOING TO **** EVERYONE WIN ALL OF US GETS BACK WE ARE GOING TO TRAIN AGAIN AND LIKE WE DEMONSTRATED YESTERDAY THATS HOW ITS GOING TO BE AT ALL TOUNREYS FOR BRAWL MAKE MY WORDS.

ALSO GOOD **** D1 FOR YOUR WEEKLY WIN I KNOW U CAN DO IT NOW JUST WIN A WEEKLY WITH MORE PPL THEN I WILL BE EVEN MORE PROUD OF U. YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO WIN TOUNREYS YOU JUST NEED MORE TRAINING WITH DA AND YOU NEED TO BE AROUND MORE DA AURA. TOO BAD U DIDNT COME TO MOVIES WITH US TO SEE THE FANTASTIC *****, BUT ITS OK NEXT TIME.

BUM GOOD **** SEEING U MIKE IS RIGHT ABOUT WHAT HE SAID BUT ITS YOUR CALL SIR YOU MAD THE DECISION , BUT DONT WORRY WE STILL BOYZ YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY.

TO KILLERFLEET ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS ******* LOL BACKING DOWN ON OUR CREW BATTLE ONCE AGAIN THANX TO IK GHOST PUSSING OUT LOL BEING SCURRED LOL SAYING THAT YALL HAD NOONE THERE LOL , WOW YALL JUST DIDNT HAVE WARRIORKNIGHT THERE LOL AND I EVEN SAID I WONT PLAY IN THE CREW BATTLES ***** STILL BACKED DOWN LOL WELL NEXT TIME LOL. i hope there REAl crew battle goes down soon so i can train for once for something meaningful.

ANYWAYS GOOD FIGHT GOODNIGHT

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
IT WS GOOD HAVING YOU BACK TO TEAM WITH MIKE all i have to say is that new york and the rest of the us is not lucky DA is not all together like yesterday with the exception of killoar bluchu kamaal and pc being there. If we was all back like back in the days we would always flood tounreis and **** i know ppl didnt like our trash talk but you know what lol whom cares lol.

And hiphomspam You cry too much man lol always even that time i took ur ou tin friendlies i even said sorry and you still got mad lol and said i am an *******, but right now whom is being and ******* towards not even me the boss are u mad? The only reason why i got more kills and held the lives cause i wanted to give mike a stress free day in the tounrey where he didnt have to fight that much and just let me do most of the work for most of the matches. If we wanted to play forreal at our full force it would be a rap its not the same without all of DA cause we all busy and seperated even hein was there and i know alot of ppl didn even know that lol and he has power level in smash is oded lol just sitting watching lol.

WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY PPL IS THE TRUTH AND WHAT IS AT HAND FOR THE FUTURE FOR BRAWL IS THAT DA IS GOING TO **** EVERYONE WIN ALL OF US GETS BACK WE ARE GOING TO TRAIN AGAIN AND LIKE WE DEMONSTRATED YESTERDAY THATS HOW ITS GOING TO BE AT ALL TOUNREYS FOR BRAWL MAKE MY WORDS.

ALSO GOOD **** D1 FOR YOUR WEEKLY WIN I KNOW U CAN DO IT NOW JUST WIN A WEEKLY WITH MORE PPL THEN I WILL BE EVEN MORE PROUD OF U. YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO WIN TOUNREYS YOU JUST NEED MORE TRAINING WITH DA AND YOU NEED TO BE AROUND MORE DA AURA. TOO BAD U DIDNT COME TO MOVIES WITH US TO SEE THE FANTASTIC *****, BUT ITS OK NEXT TIME.

BUM GOOD **** SEEING U MIKE IS RIGHT ABOUT WHAT HE SAID BUT ITS YOUR CALL SIR YOU MAD THE DECISION , BUT DONT WORRY WE STILL BOYZ YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY.

TO KILLERFLEET ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS ******* LOL BACKING DOWN ON OUR CREW BATTLE ONCE AGAIN THANX TO IK GHOST PUSSING OUT LOL BEING SCURRED LOL SAYING THAT YALL HAD NOONE THERE LOL , WOW YALL JUST DIDNT HAVE WARRIORKNIGHT THERE LOL AND I EVEN SAID I WONT PLAY IN THE CREW BATTLES ***** STILL BACKED DOWN LOL WELL NEXT TIME LOL. i hope there REAl crew battle goes down soon so i can train for once for something meaningful.

hey man, I honestly don't care about when you "took ur ou tin" I thought it was an ******* thing to do at the time, but I did say "its cool, don't worry about it" right after you apologized. As for the weekly...I gave you a pound after the match cuz it was good and at the root of it all, that's what it was, a good match.

thx

Smash Ace
hey guys good **** at the weekly

zeke: our return was better in teams we took fifth which is a grt start
alu: it was gay i faced u the first round even tho u beat me i still think your the **** XD
dj: i saw the beastlyness i was like O.O
vanz: good **** in singles number 1 peach =]
DA: i love how u guys were bad mouthing my team =/

BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS ANYWAY mad fun whoever i forgot good **** everyone

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Lets have the crew battle 2morrow sunnies.
Sundays my only free day doggies.
Everybody come to my cribby 2morrow to playz. I will record with my big tv for the whole day mad OD high quality from my computer's capture card (get at me).
Mike G, i live in Jamaica Queenz nukka was good. Come thru.

Dayum son, I just wanna *** ****** up with bowser and that it.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Ooopss double postage.

Anyways, Wes was talkin dookie about KF backing out.
Come to my cribteezy 2morrow and les do it. I dont care anymore, les just do it. even if we missin ******.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
i cant lol ***** i work :( sundays.... i couldnt play yesterday either so wes it was really just DJ, Jay and Dav3 there. obviously if i woulda been able to join u woulda known cuz we woulda took ya out of teams. but i couldnt and therefore u were able to have a shot at winning teams.... sorry.

let the flames begin.

no but on some serious **** we gotta make this happen... when i get a free day ima let u know WK so u can request off too and we can finally **** DA IN THE BUTT LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN DYING FOR.

Alukard

Smash Hero
the business of misery feels so good. see everyone tomorrow. that is all.
*sigh* paramore ... i wanna sex hayley up lol she has a sexy voice lol .... but anywayyyy that was a fun tourney ... i hope next week there will b more people ^_^ also ... can't wiat for the zenith... SHOUT OUTS!!!! D1 my nigg we went even that day ... i just lucked out and won the second time we faced lol ... jash ... why is ur ylink beasty like that O_o' ... tag ... **** marths forward smash ... X good **** ... jman ... GO GET PEACH PRACTICE NIGG DAM ... i still love u ... DJ i hate u ^_- ... SILVEN ... stop being fancy nigg .. and start punching people with that metal arm of urs lol ... THX I LOVE U PANDA lol ... i'm mad we played each other first round man =\ ... HAX u were playing too much like isai ... even the SD's lol ... ok anyone else i forgot i'm sry i'm really tired and i haven't slept since thursday cuz i got home from the weekly at 4 am and ****ing had to work at 7am >_< ... so yea laterzzzzz

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
i cant lol ***** i work :( sundays.... i couldnt play yesterday either so wes it was really just DJ, Jay and Dav3 there. obviously if i woulda been able to join u woulda known cuz we woulda took ya out of teams. but i couldnt and therefore u were able to have a shot at winning teams.... sorry.

let the flames begin.

no but on some serious **** we gotta make this happen... when i get a free day ima let u know WK so u can request off too and we can finally **** DA IN THE BUTT LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN DYING FOR.

..........LOL I don't know why but that made me laugh. :laugh:

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
LOL jeff, they want it so bad right. *****, ya beastin. only me, DJ and dave was there.

idc, but its tru watchu said jeff, me and u woulda teamed, we woulda won, sorry to burst ur bubble guys. the only exception wouldve been bum and dave. and idc, if ya guys wanna do something about it, MM us in teams.

wes ur too funny. and u sayin u wouldnt have played in it wouldve been like jeff sayin he wouldnt have been in it--not fair.

wes got madd happy yesterday. but its ok, cuz u dont see us goin to ur weeklies sayin madd **** cuz we all there. but good ****.

and im gonna be the bigger man here and say nice teams matches.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
!gmomg!

Syug kool look guys

Ylisae devlos eb lla sihT This can all be solved easily

Skcub 01 emmiG Gimme 10 bucks

yawa klaw I dnA And I walk away

...gnihtyna t'nseod tahT ..mmH Hmm.. That doesn't solve anything...

*yawa snur* *runs away*

BUM163

Smash Lord
good stuff d1 but wat happen 2 dj nintendo?if he didn't come second or third i'm gonna b disappointed.mike g i'm gonna call u mike b aka mike beast yoooo how was u cancelin moves n that peach bomb when u do it should b call peach missle cuz u make her fly lol.me n dave is monsters on teams n dave had 2 fired me up that cuz i went 3/3 in 2 on 1 matches n won them all.thatz the training i b havin when travis n my cousin ace playz me.d.a is alwayz gonna b fam their crazy n kf is fam 2 but seriously ya could of play d.a friday but idk i can't front ya keep delayin things n this friday wasn't gonna even b an offical crew battle just a mini one n ya still didn't want 2,i wanna see a crew battle a big one b 4 brawl comes out.i wanna record it so ya need 2 setup a day 4 real n have money involved so if ya make johns n this means 2 whoeva it won't matter cuz u would look even more stupid losin money n i also don't wanna hear,well i make money anyway cuz i'm just gonna b like quit the game 4 real.killafox n acemarth look redy 2 battle whoeva lol n i like that fired,we need more people like that in smash.anyone wanna train wit me message me on aol under oni163 or myspace oni163@aol.com or message me here.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
DJ and Tag Split 1st and 2nd and Alukard got 3rd.....D1 got 4th.

oh and im not gonna say this again. i CANT play when im workin period. so no we couldnt do the battle even if we wanted to. maybe DJ and Killa and Dave coulda done a 3 on 3 mini battle lol. but i wouldnt have been able to join and wes if u dont join the battles its just gonna be a slaughter. not that it aint already but u know wat im sayin lol.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
I am confused?:confused:
anyways
Good tourney it was fun although i was playing horrible. Good **** to everyone I played.
Good **** to Tag and djN for winning the singles.
D1 and Reno vs Hax and jman was a fuxing close set. That forward B sucked lol.
So i guess ill c evrybodies at the ZENITH.

BUM163

Smash Lord
wow jeffery got on d.a hardbody.he said u the heart of the team n witout u there is no crew battle just a slaughter.yo this crew battle is way overdued lol it should of been happen but now ya have 2 guys that pratically work like crazy so itz not gonna happen anytime soon or at all.yo after that comment that got me mad hyped i wanna really schedule this crew battle n watch ya battle

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman

D1-nice tourny won, but of course I had to lose to you......*sigh* fox vs Peach is sooo not cool...oh well, Im able to fight foxes now thanks to you. Dude, I need you to help me with falcon just like you helped me with fox and falco, yet I have not fought falcos that much so I need to brush up on that too. let me know when I can play with you so you can help me improve some more.
I think everyone was mistaken by dark.Pchs post here im not sure what he meant or what not but from this everyone thought d1 had won or something i hope this solves the problem.
I was pretty confused to Lol.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
LOLLL!!!

You cant get this kinda stuff in ATL! Too good!! hey man who ever you are, thanks for making my bro Wes look like a god haha!!! **** you guys must of gave us some kinda challenge If all I had to do is sit there and look pretty while Wes took care of both of yas. madd props dude *pound* madd props! ROFL!!!!!!!!!

but seriously, it was great meeting the NYC smash community again after 3 years. theres like so many new faces, I feel like an outsider now...And I come back to so many kids, Drk Peach being one of em and that other guy with that wite peach. you girls make me proud! jus dont have any kids! yall too young! lol

Bum is a DK Lngend!!! I finally see first hand why ur such a beast. ur **** is too tricky man and ur only gonna get more beast in time. your two lil tikes are nice too. and whats up with u joining DA and leaving all before i get to meet you dude?! seriously, ur a real cool guy whether u play or dont play and it seems like u were in DA even before I knew u were Bum lol w/e best wishes to u anyways mang :)

Ima try and play with u guys another day before I head back to the ATL.

Peach outz

EDIT: snap, PC, cort, Sock: where the *** u guys at?

**** like this gets me so pissed like WOW so much **** talking it gets mad annoying its not even worth playing smash when your around stuff like this,its not like we are going to make a living out of this...once i hit up college ill probably be out of the smash scene cuz i need to work on serious stuff but come on guys seriously can we have fun playing a FREAKING GAME? oh and wes and mike G good stuff in teams i know u werent really trying but w/e... oh and i noticed some smashers got myspace and blah blah LOL anyways i got a myspace, www.myspace.com/wwwmyspacecomdionis853 i know lol my url is stupid but just hit me up if u get myspace ;D peace out guys

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Like Dire said earlier...if Smash was all fun and games it wouldn't be so much fun.

Unfortunately I find this to be true...

Things are usually more interesting with trash talk.

It's pretty harmless, these guys are pretty cool in person so it's not like it's THAT serious.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Like Dire said earlier...if Smash was all fun and games it wouldn't be so much fun.

Unfortunately I find this to be true...

Things are usually more interesting with trash talk.

It's pretty harmless, these guys are pretty cool in person so it's not like it's THAT serious.
all im saying is that people seriously need to grow up like im 17 and i dont even trash talk u would expect someone younger to trash talk about a game and someones skill in it.well w/e guys u do what u want ill just be me and be everyones friend as people see me in tourneys im a lovable guy im never in a bad mood around people.so yea JUST SAYING,i know u guys have ur rights to do and say what u want.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Please Lol

I Am Mature When I Need To Be And It Sure Not At A Smash Tounrey Lol There Aint No Gurls To Impress And Also I Dont Need To Impress Any Guyz Either I M Sorry If You Feel Bad About Our Trash Talking Thats Just How It Is In New York Especially When Da Is Around In Full Force. Dont Cry Dogs Just Beat Us And Talk **** Back Or Do The " Mature" Approach And Win And Talk **** Behind Closed Doors Like Most Smash Players Aka Internet Thugs Lol. And Also Congrats On Going To School But You Can Still Pla This Game And Go To Skool Just Dont Let It **** Up Ur Skool Work Plain And Simple I Do Dave Does It Pc Does The List Goes On And On Dogs Lol. And Also Killerbox Stop Your Not Built Like That Your Not Ony Our Leve Man U Know That U And Jeff Should Be Winning Lol You 2 Pick Double Fox Vs Me And Bums Samus And Dk Lol Its Sad We Even Beat Yall Sometimes Lol. All I Have To Say Once I Start Training For The Crew Battles Its Arape For Everyone Bad I Will Take On The Whole Killer Fleet Alone And Win Lol. Its Sad I Am An O.g In This Game And I Still Win Tounerys With samus Ppl Shold Have Already Figured Out How To Beat Her Already Its Not Hard Lol. In Conclusion everyone In New York Step Your Games Up Then I Would Have Reason To Step Mines Up And Train

Top Bottom