• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

-__-

Smash Ace
Ritz- WE GATA PLAY MORE FRIENDIES DUDE OUR TOURNY MATCHES WE MIRRORED EACH OTHER ROFL!!!! wow best falco ditto ive ever had nice!!
X-never invite me to Mcdonalds lol i played so bad afterwards (my john)!! lol
Everyone else was a fun tourny best one this year =P lookin forward to next one and PC NEXT TIME U BETTER COME ME N U GUNA FITE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!! FIRST ROUND PC vs BASIC SAUSAGE!!!!

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
good turn out this weekly. good fun good fun. Shout out to everyone. And Bum I can't wait to take your money uhh i mean money match you in 3s. Oh yeah...

.............Demigodz Son.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Get at SWAT for beasting today =) ... i'm happy ... i'm kinda mad tho that there was 40+ in sinlges ... and no where near that much in doubles ... -_- ... cmon people at least with a partner we can beat that monkey lolol ... nah but bum get at me ... cuz it wasn't that easy this time huh ?? well anyway ...

GOD's SON ... i told u u were going to win ... its a cycle lololol ... u won last weekly.. i won today in winners ... then u won in losers lol ... i'm kinda mad that i lose where it counted for some $$ ... *sigh* i wanna go to pound ... bum win a tourney and give me the money lol

shoutouts tmr ... my eyes are burning -_-

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
this is all i know 4 now more soon

singles results

1)bum/jman

2)bum/jman

3)alukard

4)vanz

doubles results

1)jman/bum alukard/dionis

2)jman/bum alukard/dionis

3)d1/hazz

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I wish I could've joined both events but because of work, I couldn't. It definitely sucks a$$ to miss a good turnout for a weekly. So no ****** in tournament with Bowser yesterday except for some random team friendlies I had. :(

imareject

Smash Apprentice
good matches everyone, thanks again to jay ace and killa for making this the most smoothly run city tourney ive been to. D1 or whoevers camera that was, make sure those matches find their way online...the commentary alone was priceless lol. good to see everyone

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Get at SWAT for beasting today =) ... i'm happy ... i'm kinda mad tho that there was 40+ in sinlges ... and no where near that much in doubles ... -_- ... cmon people at least with a partner we can beat that monkey lolol ... nah but bum get at me ... cuz it wasn't that easy this time huh ?? well anyway ...

GOD's SON ... i told u u were going to win ... its a cycle lololol ... u won last weekly.. i won today in winners ... then u won in losers lol ... i'm kinda mad that i lose where it counted for some $$ ... *sigh* i wanna go to pound ... bum win a tourney and give me the money lol

shoutouts tmr ... my eyes are burning -_-
whhaaattt!?!?! 40+ in singles?? wow, i wish i could've gone :(.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
40 HEADS+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u guys r lucky that god gave me the flu on thursday so i couldn't even go, i've sitting at home eating my moms home made chicken soup (mmmm) i feel a little better though.
What's this? matches were recorded?
post'em up i wanna see what i missed.

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
sorry for the delay in results, but here they are...
good games everyone, nice to see everyone again. whenever my prior plans fail, ill come to these lol.

teams-
1. bum + jman and swat (split)
1. bum + jman and swat (split)
3. d1 + hazz
4. jash + 4eyez
5. hbk + reno
5. alejandro P + reject
7. dark pch + killafox
7. spam jam
9. twister + gears
9. ninja link + blaze

SINGLESS!!!!!--
1. bum and jman (split)
1. bum and jman (split)
3. alukard
4. vanz
5. wes
5. alejandro P
7. starzonedge
7. ryan k
9. killafox
9. D1
9. Zro
9. Glitch
13. G-money
13. jash
13. hazz
13. dark pch
17. greyfox
17. blackenese
17. reno
17. kashan
17. X
17. reject
17. dionis
17. ritz
25. crismas
25. rox rite
25. dire
25. rockin
25. brian c.
25. ninja link
25. jay0yeah
25. basic sausage
33. logic
33. mode
33. alan
33. 4eyez
33. twister
33. gears
33. hbk
33. static
33. tone
33. bye
33. bye

great job everyone. im never teaming with dark peach again! lol jk jk. stop hitting me with those **** turnips lol, but it was still fun.

oh and on another sidenote, never run a tourney and play in it lol. i kno wat ace goes thru now, its madd stressful. but great job again, cya next time if i come.

ps. reject, we shud team for real lol, we were odee beasting

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sorry, I should have never teamed in the first place. I was a bad team partner. this is why I dont really do teams. And I was dperessed all day so I should have known better than to even play at all. I learned my lesson. Sorry Killafox.......

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
This Weekly Was The ****:)

yay i got frist in both singles and teams :D...

thanks bum for teaming with we should do it again ^_^

i hope next weekly is like this cause this weekly was mad fun..

mad nice to see alejandro P, hazz, ryan.k hope to see u guys at more weeklys..

O YEA we did not get to crew battle u guys =(

whoever i played good games hope to play u all again ^_^

and where was hax for this good *** tourny???

S.W.A.T. FTW

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Hax was in my crib getting secretly trained. Watch out guys, SWAT is gonna be too beast for Pound. SWAT members, ya gotta keep coming to my crib to get trained more.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
Congrats you duck, your lucky you can fight Fox...unlike me.....im just a wack young elf boy u ALWAYS loses to the same person in weeklies.....*sigh* i should quit lol.
lol i lost to starz AGAIN!! i cant beat that guy for some reason and its drivin me crazy. and for some reason i always end up fighting him.

ONE DAY I WILL BEAT U STARZ!! mewtwo's revenge on steroids u better watch out

R3N0

Smash Lord
so tired of dire, and his random *** 9 hammers, he didn't get it on anyone else but me, and i caught it 2x. wtf is that junk.

Cia

das kwl
good games guys,

I must be losing my touch

jesus - definitely good stuff. placing first in both events feels good doesn't it

my peach sucks sooo bad. it's a long story but I did better w/ my low tiers at smashpocalypse that I did w/ my mains.. lolz

Top Bottom