• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero
****ing cross dresser in that video ... lmao ... cross dressers are highest tier in ssbm ... no johns about it

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

this video is hilarious!! lmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00W42aJzPC4 everyone MUST see it
I'd tell Vanz to stop video spamming but holy **** that was amazing. Between constant Sheik/Zelda transform and the SF series I don't think my day can get any better.

EDIT: Get at Rockin' for telling me to come to the weekly and not showing up.

Also get at the GSC, because you all should sign up. http://smashwiki.com/wiki/GSC

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yo dedede is gonna b a beast... ***** already has a chain grab... get at him for chain grabing ike MAAD HARD lol

sry for the double post

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. I haven't been at a weekly since August! I wonder if you guys remember me. I'm Quil, had curly hair and big headphones. I mained Jigglypuff (was one of the few Jiggs there at the time).

Anyone remember me?

Well, I've been in Japan for the past 6 months. I got to play Brawl here at the demo booths. I uploaded a couple vids. Yeah, I suck in Brawl but everyone does when you first use the Wiimote, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/user/quily2002

Check out the vids if you didn't already.

Anyway I'm buying Brawl over here hopefully. If you want, I can bring it to the Weeklies when i come back and you guys can brawl too

D1

Banned via Administration
Cool stuff Quil a couple of us will have Brawl as well (Japanese ver.) so we could probably have multiple stations set up so everyone can enjoy and have a blast ^_^.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Hey guys. I haven't been at a weekly since August! I wonder if you guys remember me. I'm Quil, had curly hair and big headphones. I mained Jigglypuff (was one of the few Jiggs there at the time).

Anyone remember me?

Well, I've been in Japan for the past 6 months. I got to play Brawl here at the demo booths. I uploaded a couple vids. Yeah, I suck in Brawl but everyone does when you first use the Wiimote, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/user/quily2002

Check out the vids if you didn't already.

Anyway I'm buying Brawl over here hopefully. If you want, I can bring it to the Weeklies when i come back and you guys can brawl too
u should so that ^_^

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Don't get at Glitch's new sig. ****'s mad ugly. No johns.

But get at Quil. I'd love me some early Brawl. Actually, web2zone may be getting a few week-early copies, supposedly.

*starts rumor and flees*

Cia

das kwl
lmfao..

FIREBALL!!

FIREBALL!!

FIREBALL!!

FIREBALL!!

FIREBALL!!

FIREBALL!!

"I wonder.. if I hit your plane's fuel tank with MYYY fireball.."

ROFL, we were in tears for hours..

and rofl at the girl in the chair and they just pushed her over

and guile "there's only one way out of here.. SONIC BOOOM" and they a vortex appears through the fire.. lmao.. too good..

oh and pound 3 pools are up.. delicious

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Mad late buddy. I already saw the whole roster. And i saw Falcons final smash already. Heres a hint....FALCON CAR!!!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yea, i saw the roster on jan 24 from gametrailers.com and tried to post it up for everyone but the site was being mad gay. yo whoever got brawl bring it on the next weekly i got bust everyones a$$ by just picking up the wiimote.lol.

D1

Banned via Administration
ROFLMAO!!! Son Brawl is sold out EVERYWHERE IN TEH CITY!!!

Dude I went everywhere to check to get a copy for a pal and it can't be found.

Like way before the release Brawl was already hard to find LMAO!

Its the end of the world as we know it ppl.

This IS bigger than Halo.

K bye.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I wanna play brawl too. When is this happening? Will all characters be available when we play? I'm so gonna beast with Sonic :chuckle:.

Top Bottom