• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
Good To Be Back

well it was real good seein all of ya crazy ppl, shout outz to everyone!!!!!! especially jman. i kno u asked me a real important question but i reeeeeaaaallly wanted to play lol sorry man, i'll let u beat me up next time

i'll be playing smash until i get unsuspended from work again.... so anyone want to train with me?? :chuckle:

P.S. i dont like to play online but i will if im bored

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
fun weekly and nice seeing every1 again. nice matches with quil mook luck hotbox (lol sonic ditto) sean starz khanti godot (get ur ness up) and silven. i was the only other sonic player besides Wes...lol. oh and shout out to wes for havin my back durin the matches lol. i'll defintely b @ the next one...dunno if ill bring sonic or wario tho.
Yah good stuff Malcolm...I was genuinely caught by surprise. If you were wondering if I was mad after the game...well hell yah I was. I just couldn't believe I lost to a Sonic player..no matter how good he was. Anyway that's what I get for being overconfident and thinking Sonic = auto win.

You made me realize that even Sonic ...has potential. Good stuff. I'll see you next week, it won't be the same though beetch! :lick:

edit - By the way I'm off all week this week for some reason. I'm doing OFFLINE training so if anybody wants to meet up. Come to my house or I go to your house for some training just PM or AIM me.

kthnxbai

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am gonn start entering these again maybe this wekk or next week. And keep going at them. Some reason, Wes advice struck me hard. And he is not as bad as I thought he was. And hopefully Get this job at M&M world. Sent my resume and everything in yesterday. So lets see where that goes. Be good to see you all again soon.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I am gonn start entering these again maybe this wekk or next week. And keep going at them. Some reason, Wes advice struck me hard. And he is not as bad as I thought he was. And hopefully Get this job at M&M world. Sent my resume and everything in yesterday. So lets see where that goes. Be good to see you all again soon.
Wes is a moderator now. Nuff rezpect mon, nuff rezpect...

Alukard

Smash Hero
this weekly was amazing ... i had a long beast *** day so yea i can't even do shouts ... but i love the people i hang with ya kno who ya are =) much love

also **** this game lmao ... melee needs to comeback ... i remember the talk about good hitboxes in this game ... lmfaooo wat happened to all that jazz dire ?? ... it was all lies ... u work for nintendo so we could all buy it lmaoooo ... w.e tho ... melee needs to come back then i may come every week in the summer

Quil

Smash Apprentice
fun weekly and nice seeing every1 again. nice matches with quil mook luck hotbox (lol sonic ditto) sean starz khanti godot (get ur ness up) and silven. i was the only other sonic player besides Wes...lol. oh and shout out to wes for havin my back durin the matches lol. i'll defintely b @ the next one...dunno if ill bring sonic or wario tho.
Man, if your Wario's as good as your Sonic, you're set. After the tournament, I went back home and tried Sonic for the first time in like 2 months. He's not as bad as I thought.

You coming next week too? Maybe we can have a couple more matches.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
About ****ing Time Lol

its funny how it takes ppl enons to realize simple things lol. dark idk why u think i was a **** lol. u need to get ur head out the clouds lol and stop listening to what ppl say the only reason some dont like cause they cant be wes thats all lol or stop wes thats all but other than that how u going to hate someone u dont know lol. trust me i helped enuff ppl to be a helped enuff ppl to be a certified
good person but like i always say if u want B.I.N wes (evil wes) to come out feel free to do ****ed up things and say ****ed up things. But soon B.I.N wes will come out soon cause of the shananaginnnnnnnnnnnnnssss thhat are going on at webby that i dont like.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Man, if your Wario's as good as your Sonic, you're set. After the tournament, I went back home and tried Sonic for the first time in like 2 months. He's not as bad as I thought.

You coming next week too? Maybe we can have a couple more matches.
Sonic is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad fun and yea i should b around next week. we should defintely play some more matches. im lookin foward to the rematch. DDD or G&W both were awesome.

EDIT: Im also mad interested in playing silvens ike again. dude actually made ike look quick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
I'll start joining weeklies when they're on Saturdays. This game is mad stupid but whatever. Melee is too good.
lol is DJ, I heard someone screaming your name at the tourney but didn't get to see you. I'm japongt btw, we played at gamebattle...

D1

Banned via Administration
And this is why I can't take the Brawl Discussion seriously...

Top:
Snake
Meta Knight

Upper:
Marth
Mr. Game and Watch
R.O.B.
Falco
Toon Link
Wolf

High:
Ice Climbers
King Dedede
Pikachu
Wario
Kirby
Pit
Olimar
Zelda
Donkey Kong

Mid:
Luigi
Diddy Kong
Fox
ZSS
Bowser
Lucario
Lucas
Mario
Pokemon Trainer

Low:
Yoshi
Sonic
Ness
Peach
Sheik
Ike

Bottom:
Samus
Jigglypuff
Link
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon

WTF @ Peach and Jiggz...and Gdorf...LMAO Link shouldn't even be that low.

WOW

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
And this is why I can't take the Brawl Discussion seriously...

Top:
Snake
Meta Knight

Upper:
Marth
Mr. Game and Watch
R.O.B.
Falco
Toon Link
Wolf

High:
Ice Climbers
King Dedede
Pikachu
Wario
Kirby
Pit
Olimar
Zelda
Donkey Kong

Mid:
Luigi
Diddy Kong
Fox
ZSS
Bowser
Lucario
Lucas
Mario
Pokemon Trainer

Low:
Yoshi
Sonic
Ness
Peach
Sheik
Ike

Bottom:
Samus
Jigglypuff
Link
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon

WTF @ Peach and Jiggz...and Gdorf...LMAO Link shouldn't even be that low.

WOW
Really D1, you shouldn't. It's full of fanboys wanting to make their own tier list and such. And isn't High suppose to be over Upper? XD

OMG Ike Low!? quit. XD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
For the sake of me not having to read ten pages of nonsense when I get back from my dude's cookout tonight...

Please don't let this start a Tier List discussion/spamfest.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
its funny how it takes ppl enons to realize simple things lol. dark idk why u think i was a **** lol. u need to get ur head out the clouds lol and stop listening to what ppl say the only reason some dont like cause they cant be wes thats all lol or stop wes thats all but other than that how u going to hate someone u dont know lol. trust me i helped enuff ppl to be a helped enuff ppl to be a certified
good person but like i always say if u want B.I.N wes (evil wes) to come out feel free to do ****ed up things and say ****ed up things. But soon B.I.N wes will come out soon cause of the shananaginnnnnnnnnnnnnssss thhat are going on at webby that i dont like.
B.I.N wes is madd beast yo, ya dont want him on ur bad side.

On another note, KILLAFOX WORKS AT W2Z NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D1, Jayo or Cass is NEXT!!!!!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightttt at just letting ya know, we can do brawl on a saturday, cause there are no birthday parties. wat time can everyone come on a saturday? me and acemarth is thinkin about using friday for another game..... melee anyone?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
ightttt at just letting ya know, we can do brawl on a saturday, cause there are no birthday parties. wat time can everyone come on a saturday? me and acemarth is thinkin about using friday for another game..... melee anyone?
I'm actually down with that =D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have an idea to just through out there. Why dont you rotate melee and brawl. Like one week melee and one week brawl. Lots of people miss melee. I play both games equally. But hardly play melee cause everyone is fiends for brawl now.

Or

Melee on fridays and brawl on saturdays. But that be more money spent in a week.

So I say rotate. that way both games stay. Just an idea I been thinking about for a while now.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I have an idea to just through out there. Why dont you rotate melee and brawl. Like one week melee and one week brawl. Lots of people miss melee. I play both games equally. But hardly play melee cause everyone is fiends for brawl now.

Or

Melee on fridays and brawl on saturdays. But that be more money spent in a week.

So I say rotate. that way both games stay. Just an idea I been thinking about for a while now.
Things may get confusing if we rotate it. Besides, if we rotate it, what could we if we have friday and saturday brawl and the next week Melee only? It'll be wasted space, as we primely do just Singles and Doubles, which seems to finish on time thanks to Ace and Bum

I say fridays for Melee and saturday for Brawl.

Snakeee

Smash Master
The only thing I wouldn't like about this is we'll probably lose head counts having two days...the people that like Melee more might not show up on Saturdays and vice-versa. Though I think you should have Melee somehow even though I'm not as big on it now.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Things may get confusing if we rotate it. Besides, if we rotate it, what could we if we have friday and saturday brawl and the next week Melee only? It'll be wasted space, as we primely do just Singles and Doubles, which seems to finish on time thanks to Ace and Bum

I say fridays for Melee and saturday for Brawl.

I dont know how it would get confusing. Its simple. one week melee, other week brawl. Thats it.

BUM163

Smash Lord
dark peach, melee won't bring in that much people. i love the game, but lets face the facts, there are alot of newcomers for brawl, that will bring in more numbers than melee. when melee was out, tournaments, not weeklys brougt in 40 plus. brawl weeklys is bringing the same amount, as much as people can say they hate the game, they keep coming. i do love both games, so melee will be back folks. i'm also bringin in other fightin games such as third strike n such.

Top Bottom