• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt i will start doin the count for melee and brawl and brawl for sunday????? not ever lol. the beach is here and i much rather play a different type of smash, in which idk about ya, but my summer is not all about smash [bros] lol.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Bitter? Naw...

Fed up? Yeah

There's a big difference between being bitter and being fed up. No chairs are gonna be thrown. Just gonna hurt feelings and expose frauds.

People have cracked jokes about my past in my face and I take em on the chin.

You DA dudes crack jokes in private an "kekeke" and giggle about it right b4 y'all meat ride each other

I just like things to be out in the open. The real reason I'm not in DA?

Had a lot of episodes w/ anger and y'all were about to vote me out and I said I'm out b4 y'all came to ur decision.

You were always better than me at smash? What? You're a f**kin clown for that one dire

Y'all like to be phony in public. Have gripes wit people and give em pounds.

There was a time when y'all actually liked me. Now y'all just pretenders

Don't pretend

Don't give me pounds. Don't say what up. Don't make small talk wit me.

Y'all whole crew is full of sh*t

Only difference between me and the rest of the smash community is I don't mind tellin y'all on the boards or in person.

Don't be mad cuz you're crew is second-rate dog sh*t and still holdin onto memories....

Good luck against phoenix era

Y'all lame @$$ n***as are gonna need it

Hax

Smash Champion
yo ron got no shame son.. he always says what i wanna say lol i just don't have the nerve. 2 good

bum.. i went back to melee today and played it by myself with a lv9 fox like i always used to do for fun.. thats how i got my tech skill up incase anyone was wondering. let me tell u i've learned that if you keep playing brawl u start to forget how great of a game melee really was. i don't want that to happen to everyone else like it almost did to me, but now i know why i said brawl sucks back at pound 3 and i'll still stay it now. that's why my vote goes to melee. i just don't like games where noobs can actually keep up with pros.

BUM163

Smash Lord
So Ummmm I Got 4 People For Melee Lol.

NOOBS KEEP UP WIT PROS? IDK ABOUT ALL THAT, JUST CAUSE PEOPLE ARE NOOBS IN MELEE, DOESN'T MEAN ITS GONNA STAY THE SAME WAY. IT'S LIKE A COMPELTELY NEW GAME. THINGS WORK DIFFERENT. I'M NOT GONNA EVEN TALK ABOU THIS ANYMORE CAUSE YA JUST DON'T MAKE SENSE. TO ME YA JUST GOT YA FAME IN MELEE AND YA HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO LET GO. STICK TO MEMORIES IF YA LIKE.

ANYWAY 5 PEOPLE FOR MELEE.

Hax

Smash Champion
oh yea bum congrats on your 1,000th post lol, u could've spent it better though lol

Hax

Smash Champion
yooo this is hax again, posting for jesus and brian (jman and alukard) 2 more votes for melee (count these 2 votes bum!!)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ummm hmmm, I don't know if I'm making this. But I really want to come for Melee. Depends on what my plans are :)

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
man i bet if melee goes back on fridays its gonna die out so fast lmfaoo

anyways i personally want brawl on fridays cause thats what im use 2. i just like smash 4 fun, cause i never was all that in it and kinda just sticking 2 brawl, thats how im always gonna see it.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
things just are taken too far, ppl for got where they came from

THIS IS WES ON RAFA'S NAME

Bitter? Naw...

Fed up? Yeah

There's a big difference between being bitter and being fed up. No chairs are gonna be thrown. Just gonna hurt feelings and expose frauds.

People have cracked jokes about my past in my face and I take em on the chin.

You DA dudes crack jokes in private an "kekeke" and giggle about it right b4 y'all meat ride each other

I just like things to be out in the open. The real reason I'm not in DA?

Had a lot of episodes w/ anger and y'all were about to vote me out and I said I'm out b4 y'all came to ur decision.

You were always better than me at smash? What? You're a f**kin clown for that one dire

Y'all like to be phony in public. Have gripes wit people and give em pounds.

There was a time when y'all actually liked me. Now y'all just pretenders

Don't pretend

Don't give me pounds. Don't say what up. Don't make small talk wit me.

Y'all whole crew is full of sh*t

Only difference between me and the rest of the smash community is I don't mind tellin y'all on the boards or in person.

Don't be mad cuz you're crew is second-rate dog sh*t and still holdin onto memories....

Good luck against phoenix era

Y'all lame @$$ n***as are gonna need it

LIKE I SAID RON I DONT FRONT IN FRONT OF NOONE I TELL U IN UR FACE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY SO DONT COME ON THE BOARDS TRYING SAYING THINGS LIKE THIS GOING A LIL PERSON FROM ME COMING BACK AT WHAT U SAID THAT U DESERVED SINCE IT WAS NOT URPLACE TO SAY ANYTHING HERE WE GO:

EXHIBIT 1# Swat can make more of a claim to best crew than DA can....

I can't tell whether you're living in the past or a dream world. Either way it aint reality...

Just my .02

*waits for dire's response*

*waits for wes' response after dire*

TEAM SUPREMACY!!

THIS IS WHAT U SAID NOW LOOK WHAT I SAID

EXHIBIT# 2

* HANDS RONALD TISSUE FOR THE **** ALL OVER HIS MOUTH FROM SWAT*

ANYWAYS TO MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS ITS FUNNY DIRE ME AND U CALLED IT THAT HE WAS GOING TO SAY YOUR JOHNING LIKE I SAID DIRE LOL MAN UP AND JUST WIN LOL CAUSE ALL THAT " JOHNING" IS NOT COOL DUDE, I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THAT MESS, LOL.

ANYWAYS , "JUST WIN" -KUBUU

NOW AFTER THAT WAS THERE ANY NEED FOR YOU TO BASH ME TO THE LEVEL YOU DID OR THE CREW, HMM I THINK NOT. NOW OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE A GRUDGE AGAINST US.

NOW IF U THINK I AM NOT BEING REAL TO YOU THEN YOUR BEING REALLY FOOLISH WHO ONCE THE ONE THAT VISITED YOU WHEN U WAS ****ED UP STOOD UP FOR YOUR *** MAD TIMES HELD U BACK MAD TIMES. I DID SO DONT GO SAYING THE **** YOU DO PERSONALLY TOWARDS ME CAUSE THIS IS NOSENSE NOW IF U WANT TO GO THAT ROUTE WE CAN BUT I RATHER NOT CAUSE I HAVE TOO MUCH HISTORY OF FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU TO TAKE IT TO THIS LEVEL. NOW I AM GOING TO LET U SIT DOWN AND TAKE IN ALL THIS INFO AND THINK ABOUT IT ONCE AGAIN. IF YOU STILL SAYING **** EVERYONE INCLUDING ME THEN ITS A SHAME THAT IT HAS CAME TO THIS.

IF U FELT HURT BY WHA TI SAID ON THE BOARDS TO YOU ABOUT GETTING A TISSUE THEN I AM SORRY BUT U CANT GET MAD CAUSE IT WAS NOT YOUR PLACE TO SAY WHAT YOU SAID U HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH dA OR SWAT'S BEEF.

ALSO DONT FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM NOONE SHOULD I KNOW I WONT. NOONE IN DA OR THAT HAS LEFT SHOULDNT WE BUILT THIS CITY AND WILL TAKE BACK IT TOO IF ITS THE LAST THING WE DO........ IF PPL DONT THINK SO THEN WE WILL SHOW YOU IGNORANCE IS BLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol NY bring some of this **** to Midwest, I don't care if its **** talk but we have like 0 discussion there

tl;dr: NY is tooo fun to read, keep it up

BUM163

Smash Lord
9 people cause me and acemarth for melee. i'll make my decision in two days. lets see wat happens folks cause i'm not trying to have a repeat of wat happen to melee when people couldn't take the game anymore and it use to be me, vanz, acemarth and like two others lol.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
bum you might as well make that 10 people because im 100% DJN would also support melee. actually make it 11 cuz Reno also. oh wait make it more then that cuz there are mad TSANY people who support melee.

bum dont forget mad people are missing from posting about this. wait until people actually start hearing that melee may be on friday before you close to ballad box.

BUM163

Smash Lord
dj can't make it, so i wouldn't count him. only people that can make it. well ask people and lets find out. thx ask people and see wasssup. i'm warning ya, if enough people say they gonna come and they don't, i will not ever and i mean ever do a melee weekly or anything to do wit melee again.

thx

Smash Ace
im pretty sure tag and salad bowl would wanna go they love melee and hate brawl so that could be an extra like 3 or so

BUM163

Smash Lord
i want proof of these people coming, ya really don't understand, if i don't bring people for friday i catch a shoutin from my boss. i want proof of these people coming, don't just say oh they can come. this is truly remindin me of melee days when people say they was gonna come and didn't show up. just please bring proof thatz all i ask for.

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
idk i like brawl cause its fun and im kinda ok at it <_< not the best :p

but in melee i dont like the competitive ness of this game.. one weekly i went and played teams and some duche took the controler out because i did bad.. he didnt even ask yo can i play.. so if all melee games are going to result to that

i rather have weeklys with brawl then melee.

Jmho

Hax

Smash Champion
F brawl!!!! chris i can't believe you just posted that but i sorta understand ur point of view.. but omg I FALL ASLEEP PLAYING THIS GAME :urg:

BUM163

Smash Lord
hax the fact of the matter is melee numbers was not ever good, the first time i went and i came in third, it was like 40 people and i thought that was huge. ighttt this is a great example. cassidy the rapper is a far better rapper than 50 in my eyes.. but 50 cent sells alot more than cassidy. reason being, u have to dedicate to all types of people and not just the hardcore or the noobs. u got to try to balance it out. even the new street fighter is being toned down [no parrys] cause they said it was to hardcore. it's all about money and that's wat brawl brings to the table. i been in top 3 basically every tournament so u can't say noobs can keep up wit pros. if ur smart, u win regardless.

BUM163

Smash Lord
anyway i will ask people on aim. much more easier than being here. but continue to post and inform me.

Hax

Smash Champion
rockin.. red bull isnt nearly enough to wake u up from brawl

bum, are you really telling me noobs can't keep up with pros in brawl..? in melee, the difference between a noob and a pro was noticable. there's a reason people could take out a whole crew in melee with 1 person.. at spoc5 jesus definitely took like 18 stock off some random crew full of noobs (no offense to anyone). in brawl, would that ever happen? hell no.. a random noob could pick spacies and keep up with you with lasers alone due to brawl's limited defensive options. i know you're gonna be like 'yo hax, melee doesn't give you many options without wavedashing' cuz that's what you said a few weeks ago, but the thing is WAVEDASHING IS IN THE GAME!! brawl has no such thing.. thats what pisses me off. if you do melee you'd probably get like 10 or 20 less people but you should do melee on fridays for the community alone.. deadass i am about to start training these nooblets in melee just so we can get more people to come on fridays. **** i hate brawl holy ****

Quil

Smash Apprentice
i been in top 3 basically every tournament so u can't say noobs can keep up wit pros. if ur smart, u win regardless.

Exactly. I've been playing Melee for a while so I wasn't a complete noob for when I went to my first Brawl weekly. Even still I lost my first match. Now I'm slowly catching up but there's still a ways away from the top.

Plus don't forget that we're all still kind of noobs for Brawl. We've been playing Melee competitively for years. We've been just starting the competitive scene for Brawl. The gap between scrub and skilled will widen.

Anyway I'd prefer Brawl on Friday and Melee on Saturday if you want to keep the games separate.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman

bum, are you really telling me noobs can't keep up with pros in brawl..? in melee, the difference between a noob and a pro was noticable. there's a reason people could take out a whole crew in melee with 1 person.. at spoc5 jesus definitely took like 18 stock off some random crew full of noobs (no offense to anyone). in brawl, would that ever happen? hell no.. a random noob could pick spacies and keep up with you with lasers alone due to brawl's limited defensive options. i know you're gonna be like 'yo hax, melee doesn't give you many options without wavedashing' cuz that's what you said a few weeks ago, but the thing is WAVEDASHING IS IN THE GAME!! brawl has no such thing.. thats what pisses me off. if you do melee you'd probably get like 10 or 20 less people but you should do melee on fridays for the community alone.. deadass i am about to start training these nooblets in melee just so we can get more people to come on fridays. **** i hate brawl holy ****
Hax all dai!!!

Venom NY

Smash Lord

...the best ****ing post ive seen in a while that made sense =]

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
hax
jman
alu
luck
vanz
canismash
ace
kio
bum
tierwhore
thx
dionis
ritz
ninja link
reno

... just tryna get a full proper list and help out. so far we got what 13. yo i swear it's gonna be 25. c'mon guys we gotta bring back melee. i remember the weeklies use to be poppin...when killafox and ace were ******, wes was still winning:lick:
and i thought wd with peach was the best thing since teh shine.

lmao at ron beasting.

and hax stfu *****. i'm a noob you said you'd train me and didn't. plus you keep running from my 5,000 money match PUNK.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I didn't forget where I came from

And my "don't say what up to me" part was mainly directed towards dire.

He's become a completely different person. Once he got a taste of "fame" he's been an a**hole.

Comes into threads. Makes cocky statements and expects no one to say sh*t about it. Also goes to tournies and makes up the stupidest johns when he loses. When he wins he's god even if he was only playing elderly people.

And I know other members had stuff to say about me. So they don't have to pretend either.

Maybe I did go overboard. But I still feel the same about DA's position in NYC. I don't think you guys are the best crew.

I think ur reply there was the most respectful thing you've done in some time Wes.

But now here's the conflict.

I still talk to you and not ur crew. Now they're gonna look at you like "how can you be cool with this situation?"

If anyone forgot where he came from it's dire. He's the perfect example of cool turned cocky.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
idk i like brawl cause its fun and im kinda ok at it <_< not the best :p

but in melee i dont like the competitive ness of this game.. one weekly i went and played teams and some duche took the controler out because i did bad.. he didnt even ask yo can i play.. so if all melee games are going to result to that

i rather have weeklys with brawl then melee.

Jmho
Wow that has nothing to do with the game.

Some douchebag takes your controller and you blame it on the game.

That's pretty uh.....

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
If anyone wants to play on Wifi let me know. My AIM is Masamune146.

And whatever the event is, like I said, I'd rather go on Fridays than Saturdays.
(Someone is gonna have to help me "unrustify" in melee...)

Top Bottom