• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
That doesn't help ;_;

kinda need to know now because live in brooklyn and we gotta get going if its today

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i don't see what the big probblem aand all the confusion is... ace marth said be there for 3:30 for sign ups for doubles.... -__- clearly says it if you read his post....

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Ya but if you read just a few posts before that there are people swearing that its on Saturday in that case see ya there shadow?

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
it IS SATURDAY.

LMAO wats wrong wit ya ppl? cant ya read?

theres a bday party on FRIDAY from 6:30-8:30 which is why we have to do it on saturday.

now there is also a bday party on SATURDAY from 1:00-3:00pm

which is why i said be there on SATURDAY at 3:30.................

jesus christ.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Starz!! Lol

Attention: Jay OH Yeah!

If you're going to the weekly, please remember to bring back Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. I'll be bringing your copy of Resident Evil just in case you happen to pop up, anyways.
I will swing by the weekly. I will bring the Metroid Prime. Make sure to have my Resident Evil. I missed playing that baby, lol.

See ya later

Jay0yeah

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Deep down I think you all know I was right about Melee high tiers lol.... they may take some skill, but not nearly as much as most other characters.
i definetly agree with you man,but in melee characters actually stood a chance against high tiers because they have wavedashing and L canceling in brawl theres none of that,its so go**** hard now like wtf lmaooo but i still love my blue blur <33

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Zelda > All...
lol

I'll be there tomorrow to kick *** and drink cups of tea ^_^.

Snakeee

Smash Master
well i.m.o ganon isnt that bad if ur smart hes really good to a certain extent but still snakeee you use zss not snake metaknight ddd
But I can beat all three of those with her...actually she seems to be the kind of character that can fight at least equally with most characters. One of those characters that can beat high tiers yet still be even with low ones.

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
yeah venom don't take to heart how badly I played against snake in general, i really have not faced a half-decent snake ever (not even at a weekly). those chars dont dominate nearly as hard as you did me those games. take it more as my pathetic display rather than snake's unstoppability

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there Mask.
Where exactly is Cooper Sq.?
I know my way around NyC just never saw/heard of it before

I'll bring a map and everything sure but..
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/54+Cooper+Sq+New+York+NY+10003/[1-56]+Astor+Pl+New+York+NY+10003/
Ive been around broadway a few times. Never came across Cooper SQ.
I wont be able to catch a Taxi in NY either .... racism is lol

So... is this tomorrow or not? first post is ****.
Has the results for today... and... i see there's posts for tomorrow...
Someone confirm this ... Hate this **** thread for info

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
So... is this tomorrow or not? first post is ****.
Has the results for today... and... i see there's posts for tomorrow...
Someone confirm this ... Hate this **** thread for info

GG on being mean dude def quit life.

Ok look you gotta take the 6 to astor place. You will see a citibank when you go out. Make a right on it and walk a few stores down and BAM.

If you really need help give me a call 646 842 0950`

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
GG on being mean dude def quit life.

Ok look you gotta take the 6 to astor place. You will see a citibank when you go out. Make a right on it and walk a few stores down and BAM.

If you really need help give me a call 646 842 0950`
Coo Coo ill be there. Thanks mate.

*Replied to myself btw*

cornxnuts

Smash Apprentice
SUNY Binghamton / Suffolk County, New York
I'm so confused...are there tournaments on Fridays, Saturdays, or both @ web2zone?
Is there one tomorrow? (Saturday June 7)
If yes, what time is it and when should I arrive by?
Can I enter in singles and doubles?

Sorry if the answers to the above questions are somewhere in this thread, theres just multiple Web2zone threads saying different things and I didn't see any answers in the previous posts of this thread. Thanks!

Also, to whoever asked it, Cooper Street is in Cooper Square, its this little triangle of roads near NYU where 3rd and 4th street converge and become Bowery. Just take the 6 train down to Astor Place, since 4 and 5 are express and Astor is local. Then walk to Bowery, make a right, and keep going. (It will be on the right)

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Ok, here we go again...

Tomorrow, Saturday June 07, 2008, Century XXI A.C. there will be a Super Smash Brothers Brawl tournament at an Internet Cafe known as Web2Zone located at 54 Cooper Square near Astor Place at Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States, American Continent, Planet Earth.

Please be there by 3:30 PM (15:30) for sign ups for both singles and doubles. Be late and you'll die...

Is THAT clear enough?

cornxnuts

Smash Apprentice
SUNY Binghamton / Suffolk County, New York
Ok thanks. I only asked because the first page says 4:30 and I was seeing 3:30...
And I knew the tournament was tomorrow, and at web2zone, because i said the date and even how to get there in my post. No need to be obnoxious.
Also, although I now know it's at 6:00 PM you failed to mention that in your post.

Top Bottom