• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
jaden lets melee tomarrow im me back ^_^

who wants to team with me 4 brawl this week
well i need a teammate aslo.... swat all day???

not coming if the weekly is on saturday.... gots more important things to do on a saturday and i dont wanna b trapped in a hot at basement xD

BUM163

Smash Lord
i'll find out when the weekly is being done, but ya need to calm down seriously. anyway i'll leaving right now and i'm bringing third strike and arcana hearts wit me. if anyone wants to train today, you know where i'm gonna be at.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Bum, I'll mention this out again: I don't think two days of Brawl on a weekend is not much of a good idea. What about other games to try out like 3rd strike or Melee? I also think Friday should still be Brawl (unless it's a big tournament like Zenith, then it should be on Saturday).

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
im definitely known as Ben now bum quit life lol. i like how i was the only one smart enough to just ask him on aim. i should be at training grounds tomorow. BRING 3RD STRIKE BUM
lmao, i really didnt know who you were. thought you were some random guy :laugh:

so you are using the tag ben now instead of luck?

anyway sorrry about ur cousin bum.. whenever you find out about the weekly post.. hoping for it to be saturday so i can make it lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
im definitely known as Ben now bum quit life lol. i like how i was the only one smart enough to just ask him on aim. i should be at training grounds tomorow. BRING 3RD STRIKE BUM
Kay, so you're pretty much saying I wasted my 'name changing ability' when I went premium, right? >_>

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
ok so just for the record, is brawl this friday?

If so i will be running doubles again..... and once again there will be no money takin from the doubles pot... i had a talk with alex before saying that if singles is run by w2z i can run doubles without any "venue fee" from the doubles pot

payouts are as followed:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10% or free entry for next weekly

if 3rd picks free entry than payouts will be 65%, 35%

and bum i think the weekly should be on friday cus everyone is still used to that day... and melee on sat =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so just for the record, is brawl this friday?

If so i will be running doubles again..... and once again there will be no money takin from the doubles pot... i had a talk with alex before saying that if singles is run by w2z i can run doubles without any "venue fee" from the doubles pot

payouts are as followed:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10% or free entry for next weekly

if 3rd picks free entry than payouts will be 65%, 35%

and bum i think the weekly should be on friday cus everyone is still used to that day... and melee on sat =]
i think there should b brawl on fridays because its freaking summer people go out for saturday ... i mean lets be serious ...

also people need to step it up in doubles ... we are like the only state that has low doubles entrees

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lol i wish a mod could do a poll here for us lol and see what people really want for this weekend =]

please magical mod, hear my cry, aid us in our time of need, create a poll that decides our weekly date

your friend,
Branden Alexi Alberto

Cia

das kwl
that had ZERO effect on my opinion of brawl.

if you think that brawl isn't campy, tell me so. and I will gladly bore you to death like I've done so many other non-believers..

the game even has a character who's soul purpose is to throw ****. (olimar) he has like 4 moves that use his actual body to attack. GTFO

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117

if you think that brawl isn't campy, tell me so. and I will gladly bore you to death like I've done so many other non-believers..

the game even has a character who's soul purpose is to throw ****. (olimar) he has like 4 moves that use his actual body to attack. GTFO
sir are you still on that lol

Alukard

Smash Hero

omg ... that made me laugh out loud on the real lmaooo ... anyway... i still enjoy playing this game but to some extent... singles is too ****ing boring ... doubles at least theres mad **** going on so it can feel like some sort of pressure lol

Snakeee

Smash Master

Ok, Vanz my friend let's do this.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
do what run thru the streets naked? oh wait thats my dream >_>

boredom is an ugly thing... i hate waiting for the **** super in my building... super lazy.... its just a hispanic thing i suppose lol
You had a 40-minute power outage too?

I vote Saturday for Brawl (preferably afternoon). I think more people can make it then.
I second this notion. Now back into the background for me.

Cia

das kwl
no, u see, CanISmash posted something and said that it would change my opinion of brawl.. I was simply responding to that post..

snakeee - ok.. AND HOLY ****!!!! I camped this olimar soooooo hard w/ my ZSS.. **** was the most fun I've had playing brawl because the olimar player said "and I thought olimar was gay" LMAO

camping all day

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo no one is running anything period. yes there is a fee taken out. ya buggin man, i'm gonna have to lay down **** for real. thatz crazy zro. u gonna get urself arrested my dude

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yo no one is running anything period. yes there is a fee taken out. ya buggin man, i'm gonna have to lay down **** for real. thatz crazy zro. u gonna get urself arrested my dude
how am i gonna get arrested? the singles bracket will be runned by w2z.... and than since we payed w2z for the space already the rest of the time can be used for "friendlies" and can be runned by the players. i had a talk about this before already... and i will come to w2z today to further explain this because this isnt a big deal

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
whhaaat? lol ..how will he be arrested? there was no problem last week...

anyone wanna make me a cool sig? lol... it's been a while since i was in imperial era... yet i still have the sig -__-

Ryan-K

Smash Master
no, u see, CanISmash posted something and said that it would change my opinion of brawl.. I was simply responding to that post..
I think he was being sarcastic considering he posted in the ****ing LI thread to play melee which shows how desperate he is, I mean really who asks a long islander to play smash lmfao

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

5 moves Vanz. MM my olimar ^_^, im not a camping type, i promise

BUM163

Smash Lord
none of ya know the situation that was happening here. me and acemarth could of been put into jail and ya so worry about this game. **** makes me sick 4 real. anyway plain and simple, till i talk to mr choi, it's still 40 percent to the store on both events. me and acemarth came up wit somethin good, so lets see wat happens. i'm at the store right now wit brawl, melee, arcana hearts and third strike

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
well if what we did was wrong somehow i do have to apologize to w2z.

if there is a problem with w2z we are gonna have to ask them if we can just do the house fee so we can do anything we want with the time the people pay for

i encourage anybody that agrees or disagrees with me to please state ur thoughts

EDIT: im leaving my house right now.... should be there within an hour

Cia

das kwl
5 moves Vanz. MM my olimar ^_^, im not a camping type, i promise
umm.. ok. I'll money match your olimar $5.00 today?? @ w2z?? best of 3?? dsr?? stupid w2z tie breaker rules??

bum - how were you and ace going to be arrested?? cuz let me tell u, if I was about to be arrested over BRAWL, I would've quit right there, said "**** the brawl community, no more weeklies"

that's just dumb.. lolz I would've sig'd that if mine wasn't already amazing..

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea thatz wat me n acemarth is comin up wit. 10 dollars at the door. if 40 people come, thatz 400 dollars to the store. good enough i would think.... but i have to talk 2 mr choi about that.

on to more important things. this is the schedule.

FRIDAY NO BIRTHDAY PARTIES.

SATURDAY IS A BIRTHDAY PARTY FROM 1 - 5 AND THEN AFTER NOTHIN. SO WE CAN DO AN EVENT ON FRIDAY FOR SURE AND IF YA HAVE SOMETHIN IN MIND FOR SATURDAY AFTER THE BIRTHDAY WE CAN DO SOMETHIN.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
do what run thru the streets naked? oh wait thats my dream >_>

boredom is an ugly thing... i hate waiting for the **** super in my building... super lazy.... its just a hispanic thing i suppose lol
<Gasp> My Good sir. I'm appalled at what I was just informed here. You truly do not comprehend the aspects of 'this' race.

On the other note the intellectual level of such citizens as represented in these threads has dropped ever so low, as it has come to my understanding. Arguing over such bleak matters truly shows the understanding capabilities that some truly lack in this world.

NinjaLink.. all I must express as to the short video shown by you is that the fine lady playing this so-called Wii-Fit is lacking in certain departments, which brings me back to the first point I made to this Fine gentleman named Branden. Truly you must comprehend that 'this' race is superior.
LMFAO if everyone read this entire post

BUM163

Smash Lord
Lol Oh Naaa It Goes Deeper Than Brawl Vanz. Just Know Another Person Is Most Likely Gettin Fired. It's Mad Hetic

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
House fee, in the long run, is a better deal but 40% is cheaper for those who cannot bring an extra 5 ( trust me a LOT exsist ). Either way I think weeklies should stay on Friday just because everyone is used to it and, for the most part, they start at the same time.

GL with what you told me on aim bum. I hope you guys do not forget my smashfest teh 28th where most of CT/PA/NJ is coming through and I want NY to be there as well. Please have it on Friday so I can enter and have my party as well.

Either way I am looking to train for these things and I need a partner. My aim is lightxdream and you can pm me here. I also am willing to compensate anyone who trains me.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
whhaaat? lol ..how will he be arrested? there was no problem last week...

anyone wanna make me a cool sig? lol... it's been a while since i was in imperial era... yet i still have the sig -__-
I might. PM me if you want something.

Top Bottom