• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
well the email is out and if u ain't know, now u know u know. well i ain't quittin for us, if jeffery gets this place in the bx, we will provide security and jeffery wants me to do things at my house.... in which i can use two rooms or use a community room in my block. also the same for zro in which he can do in his area.

i got fired for other people mistakes which sucks huh

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I just read the whole thing. That's OD. I love Daph to death, but it's sounds like she needs to step up her game.

Also, I wasn't there, but I'm also a little surprised that no one spoke up about the irregular price. We all know what the deal is, and we all know that people's jobs was in the balance, so what's with no one speaking up?

Oh, and Bum, as much as I love hanging out with everyone and playing Smash, and as much as I want you to host tournaments again, I gotta be real. Your first priority should be either

A) Getting your job back

or

B) Getting a new job

Your livelihood comes before our Smash.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i know, but thatz sumthin i love to do. that was my job basically which was an event cooridnator. i like to see people come n have a good time. that just me.

Cia

das kwl
I read the conversation and it said that "no one mentioned the pot money."

that's because most of us just payed the $10.00 to get entry into the place. than we waited til ace started sign ups to give the additional $5.00 for singles and $5.00 for doubles. THAT money was supposed to be for the pot.

aside from that, it does seem like a situation that got completely out of hand. and realistically speaking, web2zone just doesn't seem like the place to say "we made a mistake, please come back to work" .. but if you think it's still worth trying, than go for it

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
well well well
it looks like w2z just lost their way of paying their bills, i don't think they can make money just by letting like 5 ppl play on their cpu's (cuz thats the max amount i've seen). bum i say continue to host tournaments.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I have something to say when I get home I have a pretty long post and yes i do know everything and who is responsible for all the issues going on

BUM163

Smash Lord
who is respondible? i wanna know who got me fired cause i don't deserve it at all. anyway if people find places let me know and i will talk to the person since i got experience under my belt. i wanna start throwin all types of fighters from nintendos brawl/melee to snk and capcom.

oh well web2zone did me dirty and the facts are there in that convo. sally said she had more important things to do 2day then to tell the boss the mistake. thatz how u know when people don't care. it's ok though, i don't sweat it. this is not gonna stop me and as a matter of fact got me more driven than before.

BUM163

Smash Lord
naaaaa it won't. that place ain't worth me tryin 2 get bak, but i didn't deserve to get wat i got. like i said, if people find places, please let me know as soon as possible.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Bum if W2Z ever invite back say no and if they want to give you a reason on why they want you back say you dont want to hear it.

and good look on finding another spot. i hope you can get more fighting games in this.
fighting games > every other type of games

-__-

Smash Ace
Bum if W2Z ever invite back say no and if they want to give you a reason on why they want you back say you dont want to hear it.

and good look on finding another spot. i hope you can get more fighting games in this.
fighting games > every other type of games
:confused: uhh why

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Even if we do find another place it won't be as conveniently located as Web2zone.

+ Lan centers are not exactly the most popular thing in NY so it's gonna be really hard to find another one.

Unless someone with a really huge house is willing to do something similar to Chudat's Biweeklies and hold it inside their house and take a percentage of the pot to pay for all the electricity and everything...

Kind of a longshot but it's an option nonetheless.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
spoke to all the managers today..........................................

turns out me bum or daphney arent getting our jobs back even tho Andrew and Alex both proved and vouched that the whole conversation with bum and sally was false. no one slacked like she said and she OD exaggerated. they got camera proof of all the stuff she was sayin about daph never being at the counter and taking crazy breaks and sleeping and **** they got proof that me and bum didnt even have anything to do with the firing.....and yet we get fired but the ppl who did **** up are still there. makes no sense.

Shlt is ***** straight dumb. Somehow me and daphney are both banned from web2zone now. how stupid is that. alex u better get on quick cuz idk y u even went there in the first place but **** isnt lookin too good on ur part so hurry up and lemme know wat u kno cuz i need to know who really did us dirty.

it aint lookin too pretty for the ppl i got in mind rite now. werd up.

-__-

Smash Ace
800th post.... in 2months if things are as theyre now i have a secret secret that may revive the weeklys... bum knows what i mean but thats like a last and late resort...

BUM163

Smash Lord
honestly me n jeffery is wondering y right away did alex go to web2zone..... it's not looking good and we already got backstab once. i'll know the deal real soon and me n jeffery is really not happy. alex we heard sumthin, but i'll wait for ur side of the story.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
There's another place I have in mind but I already told Bum so we'll see what happens from here.

The main thing is for all the smashers to not ***** and complain about how things are right now and instead try to build towards a better future community.

cba

Smash Master
We should all put our money together and buy w2z >.>
GREAT IDEA....... ihave some money saved up.... its like $6.57
THATS A GREAT START......isnt it?

all i kno is that there is some ppl looking out for themselves...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
honestly me n jeffery is wondering y right away did alex go to web2zone..... it's not looking good and we already got backstab once. i'll know the deal real soon and me n jeffery is really not happy. alex we heard sumthin, but i'll wait for ur side of the story.

at this point...i just tried to get apex over there...but for now i just wanna get the weeklies going again so i talked to my friend tanner and basically set up something there at hunter college where i'll pay for the venue fee if its cheap and go from there.

at this point as far as what happened i know the whole story and its really sad on both parties ends and i just dont want to even hear it. its a bunch of bull to me and really both parties should sit down and talk instead of playing phone tag.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Just to clear something up, Alex was planning on going to w2z today regardless of this situation. It has/had to do with his tournament.

I see nothing but finger pointing for the last three pages. But w/e.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Regardless of who is responsible or what is happening, we do need to find a new venue if **** with web2zone falls through.

I'm with Leo. I'm up for leasing out the backroom of T-Kettle. :)

cba

Smash Master
HOW ABOUT TACO BELLS BASEMENT, i mean, mexican food all around!!!
but what are we gonna do with all the rats?

Top Bottom