• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS PLEASE help.Can't play the game without updating

MegaDud

Smash Rookie
Hello.So i have a huge problem.Recently my wi-fi adapter for PC broke so i can't connect to the internet via Wi-Fi on 3ds.I don't have any other wi-fi's in house so basically i can't connect to internet on my 3ds.And i deleted my Smash Bros data because i was gonna give a friend the game.But when i open the game its says that i can't play it without updating.Is there a way i can bypass this or somehow get the update without downloading from the eShop?

also sorry for bad english.I was in kind of a rush while typing this.Also english is my 2nd language

Last edited:

Chobani007

Smash Rookie
If you have a smartphone, you can try using it as a hotspot. I actually updated somebody else's 3DS that way today, while on a trip.

Top Bottom