• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Sticky this for this will be the thread for every Weeg Vid from NOWWWWW!!!!!!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
IM GOING TO SCIDADLES(LOCAL MELEE PLAYER) TO START THE RECORDING RAMPAGE!!!!(AND THE ****!!!!!)(****!)
AMAZING
AMAZING!!!
AMAZING THINGS WILL BE SEEEEEEEENNNN FROM TOP FL LUIGI MAINS

POLMEX23

AND

SHIEKSSBM!!!!!!

YEA

AN yes I accept responsibillity of everyone elses vids also xD

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Luigi Board has only one thread stickied... the Table of Contents. You should be happy just to be included in that... but first this baby needs videos.

Icyo

Smash Ace
People who traded their ability to express themself through typing for luigi skillz:
Polmex
WiGi

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Heh... I just had a thought:

If WiGi ever posted with proper grammar, spelling, and English... what would you think? I mean, if this was a quote of his:
WIGI said:
I have to disagree. There are plenty more Advanced Techniques that require less effort than the Tauntspike. It's only a question of tactics and positioning that one can bring about the ownage that I do.
If he EVER said anything like that, I don't know how I'd react. Did someone steal his account? Was he always this way but only faked having bad language skills? I would fall on my ***, feet in the sky, and somehow still face-down.

WIGI

Smash Champion
Indeed, it is true that although the taunt-spike is only a single input, the correct use of it is very rarely seen. It requires the user to utilize the down taunt at a precise moment in time in order to force their opponent to be in a situation where the taunt will connect, and if it does not connect, due to creative thinking, or sometimes luck, on the opponent's part, then the user cannot be punished because of the lag frames. This will lead to two things.

1. The opponent will think they have an opportunity to attack, but in actuality, the user has timed the lag frames, to prepare to punish by shielding or "spot dodging," followed by a move input by the Luigi player.

2. The opponent will make a mistake whilst dodging the taunt-spike, that can lead to death or punishment.

Due to these things, a Luigi player who utilizes the taunt in the correct way, will not only succeed in killing with it, but also be able to use it to miss purposefully, in order to "mind game" the opponent. Proper taunting can lead to stage control, and the good Luigi player will not be punished for it.

Also note that the taunt spike has incredible priority, and when it connects, even if the Luigi player is harmed during the taunt, the opponent will still be spiked. The down taunt can also be used before or after any of Luigi's moves, forming a 'Combo.' The down taunt can also be used in a combo to and from other taunts.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Indeed, it is true that although the taunt-spike is only a single input, the correct use of it is very rarely seen. It requires the user to utilize the down taunt at a precise moment in time in order to force their opponent to be in a situation where the taunt will connect, and if it does not connect, due to creative thinking, or sometimes luck, on the opponent's part, then the user cannot be punished because of the lag frames. This will lead to two things.

1. The opponent will think they have an opportunity to attack, but in actuality, the user has timed the lag frames, to prepare to punish by shielding or "spot dodging," followed by a move input by the Luigi player.

2. The opponent will make a mistake whilst dodging the taunt-spike, that can lead to death or punishment.

Due to these things, a Luigi player who utilizes the taunt in the correct way, will not only succeed in killing with it, but also be able to use it to miss purposefully, in order to "mind game" the opponent. Proper taunting can lead to stage control, and the good Luigi player will not be punished for it.

Also note that the taunt spike has incredible priority, and when it connects, even if the Luigi player is harmed during the taunt, the opponent will still be spiked. The down taunt can also be used before or after any of Luigi's moves, forming a 'Combo.' The down taunt can also be used in a combo to and from other taunts.
YOU BASTAGE!!!

If anyone is wondering why I'm calling WiGi a bastage, please look at was posted and then realize who posted it. You will, too, call him some expletive.

WIGI

Smash Champion
Please use real words around me.

Also, i believe it would have been proper for you too say

"You too will call him something explicit."

instead of

"You will, too, call him some expletive."

This shows improper grammar use.

Thank you.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Please use real words around me.

Also, I believe it would have been proper for you too say, "you, too, will call him something explicit," instead of , "you will, too, call him some expletive." This shows use of improper grammar.

Thank you.
Much better... still good o'l WiGi, correcting my grammatically correct sentence with his incorrect version. Plus you're speaking like you normally do, with the exception of some punctuation and capitalization. That's the natural order of things. Remember, you traded your linguistic skills for the ability to Wigispike like no other. Don't try to go back on the devil now.

Out of everyone here, I'm the most grammar-Nazi. I'm your polar opposite. Frankly, dude, I'm surprised nobody's told me to stfu yet. I guess it's because I've restrained myself quite a bit... but I can't help myself... explicit != expletive.
<_<

WIGI

Smash Champion
stfu.

anyways, im going back to my good ol self.

cuz its mucho easier.

i backspace sometimes now tho...tehc skill +1

so... if i traded my grammer and typing skills for the insane ability to **** and own and tauntspike... did polmex trade his typing skills for not being able to type ANND being a pompus ***?

just wonderin....

/ i don;t hold grudges what are you talking about...

Top Bottom