• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Might get off school and be home for the Alt Reveal.

Of course, this would be because my School District is worried that riots going on 45 Minutes away might spread.

But I'm looking on the bright side.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
And in as shocking twist: they always show alts of only the characters that we don't guess. Anyways, I think it will be: :bowser2::falcon::charizard::dedede::diddy::dk2::ganondorf::popo::ike::ivysaur::jigglypuff::kirby2::link2::lucario::lucas::luigi2::marth::metaknight::gw::ness2::olimar::peach::pikachu2::pit::rob::samus2::sheik::snake::sonic::squirtle::toonlink::wolf::zelda::zerosuitsamus::mewtwopm: or :roypm:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Gonna throw my chips on a ZSS alt.

Exodo

Smash Ace
Don't you realize that Pichu isn't on that list? Shame on you for forgetting him.
i found a Pichu stock in my 3.02 files... does that mean he might make an epic return in the future? maybe now for 3.5?? and get a epic bunny suit alts Costume!!!?!?!?! :DDDD

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
i found a Pichu stock in my 3.02 files... does that mean he might make an epic return in the future? maybe now for 3.5?? and get a epic bunny suit alts Costume!!!?!?!?! :DDDD
That was confirmed troll. Lol.

I believe the quote was something like,

Now you can't bug us for Pichu not being in PM.

Because technically he is.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I'm betting Diddy's next as well. Just a hunch.
#PsykidSayingScrubmonkeyHasNothingToDoWithMyPredictionWhatsoeverJustSaying
Anyhow, time for bed.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
View attachment 21359 Letting everyone know that I would be so happy if we got Team Colors for Commander Lucas that are similar to Pik's Masked Man recolors.
Those recolors look pretty good on Lucas without editing them. (the last picture is just me messing around with stuff)

Also it's worth noting that the texture mapping is exactly the same on both Masked Man and commander Lucas models. (because who would want to do that all over again with the same outfit?)

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I hate how we can't get Kirby alts because of his copy abilities...

NANO BRING ON THE ROY ALT

I don't even play Zelda/Sheik, but I'm hoping we get OoT alts for both of them to keep consistency with the other LoZ characters.

Malion

Smash Ace
I feel we should get an alt for kirby that just changes his shoes into sandals or converse sneakers.

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
I don't even play Zelda/Sheik, but I'm hoping we get OoT alts for both of them to keep consistency with the other LoZ characters.
It hasn't been confirmed for Zelda, but OoT Sheik has been confirmed in a stream. There aren't any pictures of it yet.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
It hasn't been confirmed for Zelda, but OoT Sheik has been confirmed in a stream. There aren't any pictures of it yet.
Well, if Sheik is getting OoT Alts, then they need to add in Zelda OoT Alts for consistency and transformations...

YAY

McSlur

Smash Journeyman
I really want the Sheik reveal, mostly so I don't just wake up every Tuesday and think, "Is it going to be a new outfit, or the sheik alt?"
It's almost torture.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
nano is thanking all sheik posts

guys get ready for sheik
I hope it's not Shiek because everyone already knows what her Melee model looks like

I really wish the pmbr didn't port/remake the melee models, they look really out of place and bad imo :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom