• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Why Prime Samus? We already have enough orange with the default suit and the retro one. I rather have the PED suit.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Oh. Well it's likely going to happen when they do come up with a new ZSS. They could just use the black bikini she wears at 100% completion of Super Metroid.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
That's more than likely going to be her new black recolor, with the Dark Suit gaining its own costume slot.
Oh. Well it's likely going to happen when they do come up with a new ZSS. They could just use the black bikini she wears at 100% completion of Super Metroid.
My name is Nefnoj, and I'm a proud sponsor of these ideas.
why not Phazon Suit :OO
way cooler than PED in my opinion
I don't think it's cooler, but it's definitely more iconic, and a better substitute for the Dark Suit slot. I like what Project M did with the Fusion Suit, doing the same using the Phazon Suit would be perfect, especially since their options for a Zero Suit fit better: Super Metroid Zero Suit with Dark Suit, Black Zero Suit with Phazon Suit.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I'd be okay with either the phazon suit or the PED one.

Regarding Toon Link, I think it would be cool to see the Hurricane Spin from WW. The spin attack (upB) would have another level of charge that would go into this attack. It would last longer than the normal spin attack and would be more powerful too, doing single hits with high knockback and with way better maneuverability (think of Luigi's Tornado), but Toon Link would become dizzy after finishing it.

Another thing that would be cool would be canceling the ending of his rolls into the third jab, akin to his ability in WW. It would be more powerful than the normal move and with longer recovery. But I think that would be too much...

Nefnoj

Smash Lord

Regarding Toon Link, I think it would be cool to see the Hurricane Spin from WW. The spin attack (upB) would have another level of charge that would go into this attack. It would last longer than the normal spin attack and would be more powerful too, doing single hits with high knockback and with way better maneuverability (think of Luigi's Tornado), but Toon Link would become dizzy after finishing it.
This man is a genius.
Another thing that would be cool would be canceling the ending of his rolls into the third jab, akin to his ability in WW. It would be more powerful than the normal move and with longer recovery. But I think that would be too much...
I do not understand this, but I'm still for it.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I know, but thanks anyway.
So modest, hahahahaha!
That video[/media]
Ooh! Like tapping :GCA:after a dodge?

I would like the same with some of Twilight Princess' secret moves. Like the great spin attack. I want the Links to represent their universes better, with subtle differences from WInd Waker and Twilight Princess. Like the boomerang vs. the gale boomerang except not because I hate the gale boomerang.

Last edited:

McSlur

Smash Journeyman
...Where did all the Shaq pictures go?

I thought the Hurricane Spin was his charged up-b, and uncharged was just spin attack? That's what I thought of when I saw it for the first time.
EDIT:For clarity.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I thought the Hurricane Spin was his charged up-b, and uncharged was just spin attack? That's what I thought of when I saw it for the first time.
EDIT:For clarity.
The dizzy part it's what makes the Hurricane Spin what it is. Without it it's pretty much the variation from Minish Cap where Link could move while performing it and without going dizzy afterwards.

Tweezer Salad

Smash Apprentice
With the time changing in Saffron City, I think it would be cool if Kongo Jungle HD did the same, like it does in DK Country. Background constantly looking like Vietnam engulfed in flames gets tiring on the eyes after a while.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
With the time changing in Saffron City, I think it would be cool if Kongo Jungle HD did the same, like it does in DK Country. Background constantly looking like Vietnam engulfed in flames gets tiring on the eyes after a while.
I think that depends on the stage used as the base though.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Why Prime Samus? We already have enough orange with the default suit and the retro one. I rather have the PED suit.
Well, should have specified, is actually Prime 2/3 Samus what i want, it looks great, it's one of the favorites among Metroid fans, and more importantly, never had the chance to shine in a Smash game, Samus should have looked like that in Brawl in first place, yet for some reason she retained the Super design.

Last edited:

McSlur

Smash Journeyman
The dizzy part it's what makes the Hurricane Spin what it is. Without it it's pretty much the variation from Minish Cap where Link could move while performing it and without going dizzy afterwards.
Ah, in WW I was always sure to crash into something before the move ended so I wouldn't get the dizzy part. Kinda forgot it existed.

DocStrange

Smash Apprentice
Why would there need to be the same number of alts for ZSS as Samus? They're independent in PM. Just gimme the damn phazon suit!

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I MISS 3.0 META KNIGHT'S DOWN AIR.

It'd be pretty neat if the Pikmin trailed behind Olimar's new up-special dealing damage based on contact, though it may be a bit overpowered.

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
Solution: New ZSS Final Smash.
that's a silly idea
at that point they might as well just make the extra costume

maybe a final smash wouldn't take as much time as that, though

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Hey. Guys. Hey Guys.

We updated another alt for 3.6. And its BEAUTIFUL.

Can't wait to show you.

DocStrange

Smash Apprentice
They still transform for their Final Smash.
I assumed that would have been fixed. Final smashes are the devil.

If nothing else I think an orange recolor of her shorts alt would be easy.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Then it must be Sheik. Her alt, albeit true to Melee/OoT, is too similar to the default one.

Other than that, IDK. I don't have any problems with the other alts, and I don't think you're talking about the fixes for Dr Mario and Big Boss either.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Then it must be Sheik. Her alt, albeit true to Melee/OoT, is too similar to the default one.

Other than that, IDK. I don't have any problems with the other alts, and I don't think you're talking about the fixes for Dr Mario and Big Boss either.
Oh yeah, just FYI, we are using all the costume fixes that Codex and others have put together that we didn't get to before we discovered the thread. So all costumes should be bug-free for 3.5

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Hey. Guys. Hey Guys.

Can't wait to show you.
I have literally refreshed that imgur album so many times excited that people are actually viewing it lmao
that's a silly idea
at that point they might as well just make the extra costume

maybe a final smash wouldn't take as much time as that, though
That's what I was thinking. It's just that I think ZSS' Final Smash is somewhat underwhelming--it kind of seems like an homage to the Crystal Flash, but I feel like there's so much more that could be done with it

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Why not just make sure Samus and ZSS's final Smashes don't transform into each other?
So you want to have ZSS starting to put the suit on and then... not? She may be blonde but...

Oh yeah, just FYI, we are using all the costume fixes that Codex and others have put together that we didn't get to before we discovered the thread. So all costumes should be bug-free for 3.5
Now that you're talking about that, I just realized that the dark suit is missing the gravity boost, so I don't know what you're going to do with the jetpack effects.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Hey. Guys. Hey Guys.

Can't wait to show you.
DANGIT NANOBUDS, I TOLD YOU TO STOP HYPING ME!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE MY DOOOOOM!!
So you want to have ZSS starting to put the suit on and then... not? She may be blonde but...

Now that you're talking about that, I just realized that the dark suit is missing the gravity boost, so I don't know what you're going to do with the jetpack effects.
Not according to the 3.6 trailer, are there screenshots that say otherwise?

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538

awwwww yeet, Microminigames are back guys. Which mean Ashley uses her witchcraft to seal them away for competitive play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom