• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM taking on Smash4 Characters? What do you think this would do to Melee?

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
If PM takes on the Smash 4 characters, and "melees" them; What affect do you think this will have on melee? PM is already hugely popular, and now with a slue of new characters to put into Melee mechanics that popularity is sure to grow and pull in more players.
I for one find PM to be an amazing hack and a pretty fun game. But it will never replace melee.
What are your thoughts? How do you think the growth of PM is going to effect Melee? Or if it will effect it at all.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Inb4 this thread is moved of locked, kinda off topic for Melee discussion.

I don't think PM will take on any Sm4sh characters due to the fact that they don't want Nintendo to send them a cease and desist order. They are very careful about what characters they have added, and I don't think they will add much more characters to the roster if any.

Also, I don't think PM will affect Melee much more than it already has. If anything it seems to be a bridge for Brawl players to access melee, and overall quite an amazing thing for this community.

Top Bottom