• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT MV Brawl Tournament 10/12

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
I'll have you know, In west philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of days, chillin out maxin relaxin all cool, playing some smash outside of my school when stryderhyru was up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
yoh man wut B up wit yoh wierd speeekin...u rapin all old schoo yoh...will smith aint coo no mor..he B straigh up ngankstuh mang...besides..who playz sm4sh out sied dere schoo..mang u betz wutch out u might get hertin yoh

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
mang i B urz wurs nietmaer...i wuz born in da ruffiest aria in cali yoh....uz bes B wuchin uzcelf yoh ...got et?

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
What ethnicity r u? I am assuming...Norwegian by your strange dialect? What city r u from jw?

@Rina

Anyone who dressed up like Peach is cool by me

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
iem wite yoh....aund as fur mai sity yoh... nuupoert beich...straight op gankstuh mang...sc4ariest plaec in cali mang...watch yocelf

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
ok now man. look you seem to have some trouble understanding my form of english. so to help you out iv decided to explain myself right now. mang is my slang like term for man as you see me use it several times ull notice how i can not stress the amount of me saying mang instead of man. now look, im a nice respectable black man but you sir have been on my nerves all night and frankly iv had enough of your childish anitics. makeing fun of my english has really put a damper on my feelings and id like an apology out of you. that is all and thank you....... mang!

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
man i cant believe they kep roy in brawl ...that made me soooo happy....i play docter mario....hes the best character in brawl (thats my opinion) ^_^

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
i dont kno man...hes like a dog that walks on 2 feet >.>...it was dumb...but mewtwo man thats soooo cool

Boolossus

Smash Ace
This is an urgent warning to the PNT employee(s) running this tournament. Whatever you do, DO NOT let the one called "Rina-Chan" call out the matches. It will be the worst, and last mistake that you will ever make when running a tournament. My only hope is that you don't take this message lightly. I really, really sincerely have the best interests of the tournament in mind, and in my heart. Thank you for taking the time to read this message, I promise that you will not regret the advice that has been given by it.

On a less serious note, I hope to see you there Cameron. I've been pickin up Luigi a lil bit so maybe we can ditto. =)

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
u cant pick anything up boo ...lol and for dissin rinachan i dont even kno her but yet that was kinda messed man xP

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Awww man! I only picked Luigi cuz no one played him =(

jk ok.

On a more serious note!
This is an urgent warning to the PNT employee(s) running this tournament. Whatever you do, DO LET the one called "Rina-Chan" announce the matches. It will be the best, and lack of mistake you'll ever make running a tournament. My only hope is that you don't take this message lightly. I really, really sincerely have the best interests of Boolossus in mind.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Okay you're asking for it mister. Luigi ditto, and whoever wins is the one telling the truth. >_<

Ready... Gogogogogogo

Bedtime for this ghost. I'll see you guys there.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
whos doppelganger??? dude this is stryderhyru O.o...wtf ..i enter turnies as the destroyer

Race

Smash Lord
This is an urgent warning to the PNT employee(s) running this tournament. Whatever you do, DO NOT let the one called "Rina-Chan" call out the matches. It will be the worst, and last mistake that you will ever make when running a tournament. My only hope is that you don't take this message lightly. I really, really sincerely have the best interests of the tournament in mind, and in my heart. Thank you for taking the time to read this message, I promise that you will not regret the advice that has been given by it.

Wow man you need to calm down, A lot of ppl like her MC'ing and just cause you don't doesn't mean you should talk smash about her. C'mon dan ur better then this.

Top Bottom