• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Oct 18th Results - Post Shoutouts here

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Next time I'll just have to take you seriously and not act like the pools were a friendly.
xD I thought more people would talk in this thread, but 170 people don't like to do shoutouts..
Theres that and weren't there a lot of people who showed up due to the small entry fee attracting new players? It's possible that could have been a 1st for a lot of people. Only shoutouts that I would have are for people I barely saw and/or that I can easily talk to on AIM. Ill give it a try anyway...

Blue: Can't wait for our next mirror set :). I think we proved not all sonic mirrors are boring. Thx for the help with getting home too. Your the best

Waltz: Too bad you weren't trying in some of those....then again I don't wanna play you in brackets XD.

Atomsk: The Diddy VS G&W ending was great lol.

Snakeee(how many e's??) and shadow: Great job at the event. I didn't get to watch you guys play at all due to the staff and people in the way :(. Shadow, I can't believe you wanted me to lose to that DK....but I can understand since he's in your crew :).

Alex: Great job maintaining yourself under pressure and taking care of business. Can't wait for your next event!

See most of you guys on Saturday( I took off work so I'll be there, they gave me Sunday instead..... )

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
*Charizard limps by thread*

Rock Smash... Rock Smash... Rock Smash...

* Throws a Pokeball @ charizard and keeps it moving *

I did my shoutouts already. I look forward to destroying most of you now that some of yallz got your first taste of tournament play...

Vinnie

Smash Master
MONGOLIAN WEASELS FTW

Thanks for teaming w/ me, DJ. Also, Alex, can you please edit the post now? It says milk entered twice >_>

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Also who brought Wiis? Check your replays for a Ness vs. Olimar one... Final KO was PK flash...

I'm still trying to find it.

Next time I'll just have to take you seriously and not act like the pools were a friendly.
xD I thought more people would talk in this thread, but 170 people don't like to do shoutouts..
Just for the fun of it. No Johns.

Nah just kidding, play seriously next time, you can't do that in tourneys even if you were up against a 3 year old.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I'm still trying to find it.
What kind of TV was it played on? For reference, I believe the seven flatscreens (eight if you count the one behind the counter) closest to the entrance were store TVs, while the ones in the back and downstairs were brought by smashers.

...and the sad thing is that I'll probably get stuck with this Doom guy again...-growl-

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
So I heard. Good ****, repping EC and NJ out of state. I saw your matches against AZ...nice 0-death on FD. XD

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
What kind of TV was it played on? For reference, I believe the seven flatscreens (eight if you count the one behind the counter) closest to the entrance were store TVs, while the ones in the back and downstairs were brought by smashers.
It was one of the flat screen T.Vs I think it was the fourth - Sixth one counting all of the 8 T.Vs. It was one on the same side of the counter. I think the right.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Man, good stuff. I wonder if ill get a shout out... na. Nobody remembers HerbZ

Wes - Funny dude. Nice *** Sonic.
NinjaLink - Cool guy, nice ROB and Diddy. Looks way diff then I expected him to be 0.o.
K - Good Snake.
Crismas - Nice Peach. Never got to talk to you, but you seemed cool when you where talking to Alex.
2Cool - Nice Ike, until K and Wes ***** you and PRiDE in team friendlies lmao.
Chris - Funny *** dude (I don't know his nick, but he had a fire hat and he's a black dude) He spread alot of love, and gave out free hugs.
Lightxdream - Good tourney Alex, had a lot of fun. I know you had reading the names (im the black kid in the black sweater standing by the counter) "Jiraiya, Ha he's dead!"
I respect you for handling that hectic time, and the staff was getting pissed off, but all in all you kept it together. Way to draw a crowd!
SOAP - ***** in friendlies for like 6 matches straight, nice Lucario.
JACK - Nice Link man, our match was close.
TDAP - Nice Fox and MK. "That Marth is mad stiff."

"Clear the doorway! (clap, clap, clap clap clap)"
"DQ....DQ up the BUTT!"

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
167 entrants?!

wtf that's insane.

There needs to be another one of these soon I can't believe I missed this :0/

Top Bottom