• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Both?

ok!

EDIT: Made the notched sprites. Pikachu's ear came out alright, but Raichu's ear looks nearly unnoticable... what do you think about it?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
And by just stating a re-type it's completely up to your interpretation of how you want to change the Pokemon's type.

-Terywj
Ah. I'm used to people requesting specific types as people did in TCPS.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Heh, Gengacross was actually done by Spire a looong time back (his first sprite, actually).

(Again, that's Spire's, not mine.)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wow... that looks better than my attempt.

Kudos to Spire.

On another note I'm almost done with my retyped arbok. I think I'm gonna be satisfied with the final result (although this sprite is actually testing my shading skills quite a bit :p)

EDIT:

Done. Made Arbok a rock type. I decided to follow a medusa model by making the bottom half stone and the top half snake (so it's like medusa only she went down a notch in each of her sections)

Do you like? I worked long and hard on it (and if you make a "that's what she said" joke I will do terrible things to you :))

EDIT2: I noticed that Arbok has a white spot in between the folds of his tail (you can see) and I tried but I can't remove it so disregard that

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Do you like? I worked long and hard on it (and if you make a "that's what she said" joke I will do terrible things to you :))
Thats what she said.

Anyway, looks good, but were those rocks scratched? You could have used onix's rocks to make it easier on yourself...

....thats what she said...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Thats what she said.

Anyway, looks good, but were those rocks scratched? You could have used onix's rocks to make it easier on yourself...

....thats what she said...
Yes they were scratched and Onix's rocks were too big for me to use them. (I did use Onix as a model though)

I think I did a pretty good job on it considering that I scratched half of them.

Now on to work with my last retype

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Haha, yeah...Dai Tian, you have a knack for requesting old fusions of Spire's.

I'll probably be toying with multiple ideas for the PSC, so you can expect a couple new sprites from me by the weekend. I haven't done prompt (/request) spriting in so long, I forgot how fun it is.

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
:laugh: I'm just that good. But alright, back to the first post I go so I can actually put a legit request in this time.

How's about Poliwrath fused with Dusknoir?
Also, still pushing for Metagross + :mad:

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
:laugh: I'm just that good. But alright, back to the first post I go so I can actually put a legit request in this time.

How's about Poliwrath fused with Dusknoir?
Also, still pushing for Metagross + :mad:
Join the :mad:s *SHOT*
meh, now the :mad:s anr an Avi making company anyway, hence me making mewters avi..
Your :mad:agross will be dun, dunworry

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Actually, I'm almost done with it. I'm working on a Fire/Steel type Aggron, but I needed to look up a tut for fire pokemon first (btw, I didn't rip on charmander's idea, I really did look up a tut and this was the only kind of style I had in mind)

I'm almost done, just finishing coloring him and upload it and I'll be done... finally

Done!

How'd it come out? This is my first try of this kind of sprite. I retyped it to lose its Ground type to Fire (hopefully this combination works better this time)

Moozle

Smash Champion
I think it looks good, but it would look better if there was more steel in the body. Right now it's like an all fire body and then an awkward steel head. Still pretty epic though!

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
For the aggron, I would get rid of some of the bordering on the inside of its body, to make its body look like more of a liquid magma, rather than a coal
Edit: Make his eys/Mouth magma, :)

Moozle

Smash Champion
Maybe, but I'm not looking through 722 pages.

Plus I like yours. xD
The first few posts have Firus', Bowser King's, and Spire's sprites if you're still interested. roacherman you should make a post with all of yours together too :)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The first few posts have Firus', Bowser King's, and Spire's sprites if you're still interested. roacherman you should make a post with all of yours together too :)
Yeah and when you have it completely done (or for the most part) you can PM it to say Firus and they can edit it in. :)

-Terywj

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Cool :)

Ah, spriting. Like a wild pony. Gotta be careful with it or else it kicks you back :)

EDIT: Finally done with Spiritlax:

Enjoy.

Any other requests. Lately I've been bored

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Alright, after I get done with Lunialga, I'll give a hand a Harichu

EDIT: So I finished up Lunialga:

...not my best sprite, but I couldn't find much to do with Dialga so this is as much as I can muster.

Now for Harichu and then get to a Deligoose that my friend requested me to make

EDIT2: Done with Harichu:

I feel meh about this one. I was having a tough time deciding what to put on besides his tail and ears... well it came out much better than I thought it would :)

Now one more to go

Top Bottom