• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Firus, I told you nobody looks at the OP. Also,

lol at Glisclax. I have a feeling that it could be better.
Well I can't move Meta-Kirby's post to the first page (although I wanted to and tried, believe me), so what can I do but link to it, as I did with Mewter?

In any case, people better start looking at the OP. There's tons of stuff in there and people shouldn't just skip over it. Not the least of which being links to two of our members' creations.

The snorlax fusion is awesoe, but that's my bias toward weird pokemon speaking. XD

EDIT: Foot cream, Firus? :\
One of the tags.

Who ever made "removestupidtags" dosent understand the irony of it.... anyway pikaphlosion will be done soon.
Yeah. I usually think irony is sweet, but in this case...no. Not sweet irony, annoying irony.

You know how we do revamps, well if you look at the back sprite for most of the 2nd gen games then compare to 3rd gen then you will see that they are actually really similar. So in a way the are revamps.

EDIT: Done

Yeah, I have noticed that. Maybe they figure there shouldn't be any drastic changes since it's the same Pokemon so they just revamp it.

As for Pikaphlosion, it looks nice. Good job. :)

Ever realize that Pikachu can be fused with almost anything?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Ya, I enjoy doing pikachu fusions because it works well with most pokemon.

Aerochomp is done. Muhahaha he seems like a frankenstien-ish pokemon.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Same with me. He seems more of a fusion and seems better looking.

"pokemon waffles"??? Ahhh these tags are killing me....

EDIT: it got taken down.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Aerochomp and Pikaphlosion look awesome bowser.

As to the tag issue, anybody who frequently visits here (me, the owners, anybody else) just turn off the option to see tags. I did it and now I don't have to deal with the ******** tags.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Aerochomp and Pikaphlosion look awesome bowser.

As to the tag issue, anybody who frequently visits here (me, the owners, anybody else) just turn off the option to see tags. I did it and now I don't have to deal with the ******** tags.
I second Aerochomp (and Pikaphlosion, but I already commented on that one). It looks awesome. They seemed to fit together very well.

As for the tags, turning them off doesn't benefit us. Even if we can't see them, we still know that there's a lolcano somewhere ready to erupt with foot cream and cat food. Thanks for the suggestion, but it's annoying either way, at least to me.

Well, actually, the only stupid tags left are "lolcano", "removestupidtags", "to many tags", and "zook". So we have improvement. If I could remove them from the thread entirely, just restrict tags altogether...now that would be something worth doing. But I'm pretty sure that, even as the thread creator, you can't.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
lol atleast the person was smart enough to take down "pokemon waffles". Other then the ones firus said I dont understand why edit is a tag. It's not a huge issue and not a really bad tag but it doesnt fit IMO.

Oh, and zook please that tag off and no your not allowed to make requests yet.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Ya lucario is a really hard pokemon to use in fusions (it only makes it worse that he is a popular pokemon this gen).

ignore tags, ignore tags, ignore tags. I can do it!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Holy crap, what's up with all of these tags?

Yeah, that zook-tag looks miiighty sexy, if I do say so myself. Is it okay to do more requests now?
Thanks for removing it. As for requests, no. We'll delete that from the OP and also post here saying requests are allowed again when you can request again. I apologize for it taking so long, but I've been kind of busy on and off, and Spire appears to be pretty busy as well. Mewter must not have access to a computer right now, so it's pretty much just Bowser, Meta-Kirby, and me working on things.

lol atleast the person was smart enough to take down "pokemon waffles". Other then the ones firus said I dont understand why edit is a tag. It's not a huge issue and not a really bad tag but it doesnt fit IMO.
Um...well actually, the person that put pokemon waffles and then removed it didn't put "edit" up, I did. While we do fusions, type changes, and revamps, those all fall into the same category of edits. We edit the Pokemon by adding features of another Pokemon, or by changing their features to represent a different type, or add colors and shading to make it up to par with the graphics that we have today.

Also, D13, I finished Slowpoke/Grimer.

And majora_787, I finished the Dark/Ice Type Regigigas.

The ice is a little brightly colored, but I kind of like it. Also, when I tried to dull it down, it just didn't look right. Hope both of you like them!

"blades of glory". "ladies". ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Slime poke and Noxilidugigas are awesome. Good work Firus.

Am I the only one who looks at the OP or no I'm not?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Ya they are great :).

Im guessing no. There probably is more and before I starting posting pictures in post people who I made requests for had to look at the first page.

Oh, firus I just want to point out that the muk +salamance im taking. As for the absol fusions, why are there 5? You listed...

absol/speed
absol/normal
absol/defense
absol/attack

and then absol/deoxys. When you already listed all the forms. It's not really a big problem but if you do those 2 things it will atleast make the pending list seem less intimidating :p.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Ya they are great :).

Im guessing no. There probably is more and before I starting posting pictures in post people who I made requests for had to look at the first page.

Oh, firus I just want to point out that the muk +salamance im taking. As for the absol fusions, why are there 5? You listed...

absol/speed
absol/normal
absol/defense
absol/attack

and then absol/deoxys. When you already listed all the forms. It's not really a big problem but if you do those 2 things it will atleast make the pending list seem less intimidating :p.
I had said that I wished for each of the four forms to be mixed with Absol, not just the normal form, but I can't blame you guys too much. Your under a lot of stress...lolcano induced stress.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I had said that I wished for each of the four forms to be mixed with Absol, not just the normal form, but I can't blame you guys too much. Your under a lot of stress...lolcano induced stress.
They're not under a lot of stress, there under a lot of requests everybody is friggin making.

M.K

Level 55
Wow thats good. Ae you gonna pop in whenever you feel like it and take any of the requests Meta?
Yes I shall. I did like to work on my own creations, but it is easy to tell when my help is needed to complete the requested orders in manageable times.

I just had the WORST day at diving practice. It started out yesterday when I smacked my foot on the board doing this one dive, and it didn't hurt or anything, but it scared the crud outta me. So I went back today and my mind was focused so much on the hit that none of my dives were good at all. The board started blending in with the pool deck and it was really really weird. I was getting so frusturated with myself, I couldn't get myself to go off the board. Luckily, I got it together in time, and I only have one more day of diving practice before I go on a cruise to Belize, Cozumel (Mexico), Roatan Island (Barbados), and the Grand Caymen Islands. ^_^

Steel-Type Dragonair
Claimed and DONE!

I think it has sort of a cool metallic glow to it. It's probably one of my very first type changes!

majora_787

Smash Hero
Claimed and DONE!

Introducing: Ninbleye!
Your really good, Meta Kirby. That is my bias toward weird pokemon speaking.

Also, you and Firus have misleading names. Meta Kirby mains Lucario and Firus the Hedgehog mains Samus. I just find that kinda funny. <_<

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Slime poke and Noxilidugigas are awesome. Good work Firus.

Am I the only one who looks at the OP or no I'm not?
No your not the only one, I read it when im REALLYbored but I still read it.

And Meta Kirby, I like the Sableye/Ninjask

M.K

Level 55
zrky's "Riolu/Lugia Fusion"
Claimed and DONE!

Introducing: Lugiolu!

Eh, I don't really like how this one came out, but it's the best I could do. The pokemon are SO different!
It sorta reminds me of Meditite.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Claimed and DONE!

Eh, I don't really like how this one came out, but it's the best I could do. The pokemon are SO different!
lol it does look like meditite, strange, you made it extremely opposite and different of how I thought it would look like. but it's still good.

Dragonzealot

Smash Rookie
O_O I am? I AM! YAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Oh wow, I'm gonna start a request RIGHT NOW! (well, if I see one that I wanna do!)

Also, I plan to do my own little "corner" shop on that post where you linked me, I just have to lay it out first :D It will be done hopefully!

Claiming.

AND DONE.

Introducing: Glisclax!

OMG it looks really funny, but then again, Snorlax looks funny too! Enjoy Dragonzealot!
XD its cute. Thanks!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Nice Firus, I am impressed with your ultimate metal glacianality. O:
Thanks, glad you like it.

absol/speed
absol/normal
absol/defense
absol/attack

Bah, you're right. It must've been requested and then he changed it or...something, I don't know. In any case, I fixed it. Wow, thanks to you and Meta-Kirby, that list has been really whittled down. If I can get some more work done tonight, we may be able to start taking requests again soon.

Yeah, sorry. The requests were kind of stressing me out for a while.

Also, you and Firus have misleading names. Meta Kirby mains Lucario and Firus the Hedgehog mains Samus. I just find that kinda funny. <_<
Haha, you're right. Then again, I've mained Samus for...forever, and Sonic is pretty bad. Good job nerfing everyone except the one who needed to be nerfed (*cough* Fox *cough*). Brawl discussion aside, yeah, you're right.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Claimed and DONE!

looks like it has an onion head, but that is just me. Glizax is awesome tho, keep it up.

M.K

Level 55
Yaya's "Speed Deoxys/Tentacruel Fusion"
Claimed and DONE!

Introducing: Deoxtacruel!

I'm so, so, so, so proud of this one. It was very, very hard to make, and overall, I am proud of the way it turned out. Oh man, I really hope you like it as much as I do!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Claimed and DONE!

I'm so, so, so, so proud of this one. It was very, very hard to make, and overall, I am proud of the way it turned out. Oh man, I really hope you like it as much as I do!
It's good, but the eyes look a little bit weird. Everything else though is fantastic.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Ya but there's only 4 forms, not 5. Anyway it's fixed.

Great fusions by the way meta-kirby :). My personal favourite is the sabeleye one.

Wrath`

Smash Master
The undeside face is a bit wored but the rest is quite potoges man of war, it would even more like it if you had 40 tenticals at 30 ft long.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Claimed and DONE!

It came from the deep, and killed millions. Genius. XD

This reminds me of this thing I imagined a long time ago, about what Deoxys would be like if he could corrupt other pokemon and deoxify them. This reminds me of how awesome that idea was.

Top Bottom