• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE II - The Games Have Begun *Melee Circuit Event 2* April 4th - Evansville, IN

BunBun

Smash Master
This is PEEF speaking...

Doubles was won by Kels+Khepri when they beat Darkrain+Dmac in grand finals. Sliq and Jiano take 3rd. Sliq hit 5 or 6 rests in one match including a double rest on dmac and darkrain at the same time. Craziest thing ever and we got it on video (Thanks to Samurai for bringing the capture software.)

BunBun

Smash Master
Fucking peef using my account. Lol.

But for real, singles has 51 entrants and is looking tight. Uuuuuuuh, Kels = huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge pika noob.

Big_R

Smash Champion
wtf kels won
sliq got 2nd
khepri got 3rd....
darkrain lost to sliq and matt r

wtf... i gotta come to tournies again this is rediculous

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Lots o ppl are here. Vboy and Tomacawk are ****ting on the general populous.

EDIT: Viperboy is now ****ting on Tomacawk.
haha, he wasn't ****ting on me!! he was just winning :p I took a few games
GGs to everyone I played, had a great time. I choked HARD in pools. Yet ANOTHER ****ing ganon knocks me out juweour89ywe98fgwe89fyh9
shoutouts-
Viperboy--your falcon impressed me, a lot. gg's man.
Zjiin--we never played. :(
Tink--I had a LOT of fun playing you (and your bull**** doc). You're hellllla good and your chill as hell man, can't wait to see you at more tournies.
Microwave--lol. You're the man.
BunBun--man we play really badly together :( but it was fun, and we're still the loudest team, and that counts for something, right? big ups for all the TO ****, everyone appreciates it!
Peef-<3 for hosting this tourny
Samurai/Guy-<3 my local crew
Darkrain-HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD!??? Thanks for all the friendlies, man. Sorry about doubles--you and Dmac played hella well, it just looks like it was kels' day
Zues, GG's man. You're better than I thought and you were pretty chill. I imagine everything will be awkward for awhile but it's w.e. You're more technical than I thought, too, but I still think I'm more technical :p I will say that you are far more consistent with your tech than I am though. You got my respect now bro
Khepri--**** you!!! If I wouldn't have choked against you I'd have made it out of pools :p but gg's man, you're fun as hell to play and playing against you again showed me how much better I've gotten since SMYM9. Congrats on doubles + singles, and playing doubles with you was a lot of fun. You are a straight up beast
whoever teamed with lvl9 gannon-you are ****ing hilarious dude. I had fun playing you, we'll have to get some friendlies in. Sorry I didn't catch your name. Oddly enough, you were in the doubles pool of death, too. Next time try lvl8 luigi, that dudes got some serious combos
nes n00b-nice falcon
KSO-I ****ing HATE fox dittos, but no johns. GGs in pools. Had fun playing with you
Whoever took me to brinstar in pools--you are a *******. but gg's man it was fun =)
Everybody who I might have forgotten, sorry. I had a blast. GG's to all

BunBun

Smash Master
I'll post brackets and stuff tomorrow (today) in a results thread. For now, here are the results:

Doubles:
1: Kels + Khepri (Kels + Khepri) $220.80
2: Darkrain + Dmac (Darkrain + Dmac) $110.40
3: Jiano + Sliq (Jiano + Sliq) $36.80
4: Cosmo + Soap (Cosmo + Soap) ACTUALLY COSMO/ NES NOOB ROFL!
5: Myztek + PikaChad (Myztek + PikaChad)
5: Phatgamer + DYC (Phatgamer + DYC)
7: Dekuschrub + Erroldactyl (Dekuschrub + Erroldactyl)
7: Tom R. + Matt R. (Tom R. + Matt R.)
9: ViperBoy + Tink (ViperBoy + Tink)
9: Vro + KSO (Vro + KSO)
9: Rezo + Efpy (Rezo + Efpy)
9: BigD + Juke (BigD + Juke)
13: Ihavespaceballs + Iamthemicrowve (Ihavespaceballs + Iamthemicrowave)
13: Paper Markis + Jace (Paper Markis + Jace)
13: MasterWGS + Chip (MasterWGS + Chip)
13: Z + Cups (Z + Cups)

Singles:
1: Kels $367.20
2: Sliq $183.60
3: Khepri $61.20
4: Matt R.
5: Viperboy
5: PikaChad
7: Darkrain
7: NES Noob
9: dmac
9: Cosmo
9: IHaveSpaceBalls
9: Tom R.
13: Z
13: Phatgamer
13: Dekuschrub
13: Jiano
17: Tink
17: Vro
17: IllBoyZeus
17: Soap
17: Rezo
17: Juke
17: KSO
17: Myztek
25: DippinDots
25: Erroldactyl
25: DYC
25: Souroush
25: MasterWGS
25: BigD
25: Lemon
25: Efpy (JFro)

-Chad-

Slackerator
midsouth reporting, all home and safe.

We are f-ing tired, barely any sleep Friday night(f-ing kids), no sleep as of yet saturday night...we're lucky to be aliiive.

Awesome venue, fun tourny, gg's to all

soap

Smash Hero
ya i was really late today cuz there was an accident in downtown cincy this morning and i had to wait in gridlock then go through the city around back onto 71, then i started to feel my lack of sleep friday night catch up to me and I had to take a nap rofl. Glad i made it for singles, even though i was tired as **** XD. I finally got to play some darkrain, so i guess it was worth it.

I drove all night and just got back home safe and sound. I downed a venom black mamba and was bumpin the new asher roth mixtape rofl. Im still wide awake now.

Man the drive through indiana was real dark and lonely, I think u pass through a big nature reserve and there are no lights and deer roaming around the sides of the road. But downtown loiuisville and cincy look sweet at night on the waterfront, it was real chill and surreal in my drifty state. There is a sweet view of the downton cincy skyline when u are coming down that hill on 71-N.

I had alotta fun sets, ima do some shout-outs later.... lol at team results, we will team fo real eventually cosmo haha

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Glad everything went good. It just sucks that I had to work all ****ing day on both days everyone was here in Evansville.

But hey, the time I did manage to make it it was still fun. Next time I'll make sure I have the days off.

Also, to KSO.... I'm gettin my money back from you in some Guitar Hero. Be ready for it dude....

Good **** everyone.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Save your shoutouts and st00f for the results thread.
This was awesome guys, and for those of you who didnt watch Sliq's run, you will have some fantastic video entertainment.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I wanted to get the shoutouts done before I forgot. I'll copy/paste them in results thread when it comes =)

4% APR

Smash Champion
**** kels, you are too good. Are you coming to ohio on the 18th? I think we need a rematch :)

Sliq

Smash Master
Sliq, stompin' through losers bracket like Godzilla through Japan.

Top Bottom