• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3 Results: Wobbles, Zhu, RockCrock, MacD, Kels, COSMO?!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I have some things to say.

1: I accept responsibility for ****ing up. It was a bad misclick in tio, and I am not a good enough TO to have fixed the problem smoothly. If I was a great TO, I would have been able to handle it. I am not.

2: I am not an amazing TO in the sense of running/bracket making. I can handle mid-sized regionals, which is what I expected this to be. It turned into much more. I am completely inexperienced when it comes to tournaments of this size.

3: On the positive side, I think I did a remarkable job finding a good venue and especially getting unique top-knotch players from various regions (the like of which only SMYM has come close to recently), and hyping the tournament. This is what I am certainly good at, and I think it does go largely unnoticed and unnappreciated.

4: I also feel as if I did a very good job organizing and preparing for the tournament. I had an amazing housing list, and to my knowledge, everyone got housed that wanted it.

5: IN THE END, the tournament finished on time, and without any big conflicts besides Lemons that Kirkq helped fix. Thanks to those that helped.

6: I am a prideful person and I care too much about how I am viewed by the smash community. I know at this point I need to admit that I was simply in over my head running a tournament of this size.

7: I am not gay at all, wtf lol. idk why everyone believed one gay joke that BunBun made after the 10 million gay jokes that are made in the smash community every day.

So to say it simply, I am sorry to those who are upset, however I think that most everyone had a good time. I tried my best and with help was able to keep it together and we finished on time with a full 64 man bracket (thanks 18spikes and Kirkq) and without any shortcuts.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Peef! We need to finish that set sometime. I need some of that icy training, and to get less psyched out about getting grabbed haha. I was impressed by the chaingrabs and lack of wobbling though, as that was what I was pretty scared of.

Anyway, I had a good time at the tournament. Got some good matches in and met some cool people. Looking forward to improving a whole lot and placing much better in the next tournament.

Shoutouts:
Smeesh - First of all, you're a gangster. Thanks for the friendlies, you're falcon/fox are real solid. I remember watching a video back in 2006 of yours and thinking "wow this falcon player is a gangster" so it was cool finding out that was indeed true haha. I'll have to get some more matches with you next tournament.

That's really the only notable shoutout imo.

john!

Smash Hero
I don't really know what went on with the TOing, but good **** peef for at least making the tourney happen.

Shoutouts to the people I played, pretty much everyone I met was cool.

I've got new respect for low tiers now. My G&W in some situations did better than any of my other characters. BunBun's Kirby nearly beat my Peach in a money match. Not to mention Cosmo's amazingness with Zelda and ICG's devotion to Pichu. If only I could have seen Iori's Mewtwo, but he got 3rd so mad respect to him.

BunBun

Smash Master
I have some things to say.

1: I accept responsibility for ****ing up. It was a bad misclick in tio, and I am not a good enough TO to have fixed the problem smoothly. If I was a great TO, I would have been able to handle it. I am not.

2: I am not an amazing TO in the sense of running/bracket making. I can handle mid-sized regionals, which is what I expected this to be. It turned into much more. I am completely inexperienced when it comes to tournaments of this size.

3: On the positive side, I think I did a remarkable job finding a good venue and especially getting unique top-knotch players from various regions (the like of which only SMYM has come close to recently), and hyping the tournament. This is what I am certainly good at, and I think it does go largely unnoticed and unnappreciated.

4: I also feel as if I did a very good job organizing and preparing for the tournament. I had an amazing housing list, and to my knowledge, everyone got housed that wanted it.

6: IN THE END, the tournament finished on time, and without any big conflicts besides Lemons that Kirkq helped fix. Thanks to those that helped.

5: I am a prideful person and I care too much about how I am viewed by the smash community. I know at this point I need to admit that I was simply in over my head running a tournament of this size.

6: I am not gay at all, wtf lol. idk why everyone believed one gay joke that BunBun made after the 10 million gay jokes that are made in the smash community every day.

So to say it simply, I am sorry to those who are upset, however I think that most everyone had a good time. I tried my best and with help was able to keep it together and we finished on time with a full 64 man bracket (thanks 18spikes and Kirkq) and without any shortcuts.
Good shiet, but your numbering sucks =P

EDIT: Also, John!, I can't wait for a rematch

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Shoutouts later. GGs everyone. Can't believe the stuff that happened today. Soo fun.
What ever happened to the guy that fainted? >_<
Special shoutout to Cosmo for causing mad upsets lol

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

Chris - Thanks a ****load for the housing. It was great Smashing with/against you once again ^_^

Vts - You 3 stock my Falcon, I play Peach. You only 1 stock it, and I never play Peach. Talk about a dumb matchup >_> GG's though ^_^

Luke - It was fun playing you for the first time in a long time

Nick - Dude I really appreciate you always giving me advice on matchups when I get confused about stuff. I also like how you rammed some humility down my throat after showboating about beating quite a few Sheiks that day.

Josh/Dart - Oh hey there, we're from the same crew and saw each other like twice before we went back to Reneblade's...learn to not get upset dude. Like, you not only get upset after you lose a set, but I see it throughout your matches and it really affects your gameplay whether you want to admit it or not. I only say this because I want to see you do well in every tourney you intend because you definitely are capable of it. You're bound to shut a bunch of player's mouths if you'd just learn that losing stocks to gay **** is going to happen, and comebacks are just as likely to happen. Keep your head up.

Adam/Nude/Legion/Pr0n - Dude, you didn't get any shoutouts lolololol. Your Falcon will never be better than mine...just start working on that Ness because I can't beat good ones ;_;

Rashad - You turned the business on at various points throughout this tourney and really tore some people up. Definitely impressed with how well you did at this bro, and I really appreciate you teaming with me!

Anthony - Good stuff in brackets! You definitely could've and should've gotten top 10. Nuff said.

RockCrock - You're a hella cool dude, man. Friendlies were a blast, and I'm still stunned at how I tech'd that one Tipman spike O_O;;....GG's

Yummy'n'Beefy - Hey, someone had to give you a shoutout. Thanks for making me laugh my *** off....*cough* LOLOLOL

Chris/ORLY - Still a funny/classy man. I look forward to ripping your Falcon's balls off one of these days.

Sveet - Enjoy that $5. I'll be taking it back once I learn to tech chase good Foxes v_v...

Hondafoo - Great money match man. Your Peach had me hella scared each match, and I really appreciate getting a little more experience in that matchup!

Deeznutz - Really fun money match, I finally am not that afraid of Samus' missiles ^_^ Fun friendlies afterwards too!

Sentinel/DDD's friend - Fun friendlies dude, Sheik is such a pain to combo for me =(

Dashdancedan - Nice set in pools, and thanks for the compliment on my spacing. I'll make sure I 2-0 you next time when I've got tech chasing down. I literally sad panda'd when I lost that second match because I was hungry for that 2-0 =P

Z - I beat your Ganon and you CP Sheik. Not going to say I'm proud of that but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do to win =) Next time I'll make sure you regret CP'ing to that ho in the first place ;D GG's

Bluezaft - Dude your Marth is just like Dart's just a tad bit smarter. Grabbed me everytime I shielded and got some silly gimps, you def. earned the 2-0 on me >_< Sorry about not doing our MM, I kinda wanted to go positive money wise from MM's this tourney =P

VTM #....eh...yeah - Dude, hear me out. You win first match legitimately, then I win second match. Third match I spam full hop dairs and do overb -> upB combos and then when I have 2 stocks left, I hear top 4 gets out of pools v_v. Regardless, I'll give the W to you this time, you earned it xD GG's for real.

BigD and Dope - No fair. BlackPanther was sleeping until singles pools started, BigD can vouch for that ;D Getting 5 kills on that last match was pretty sweet, but it would've been sooooo much sweeter if I would've killed BigD's mofuggin Sheik for the #6. Btw Dope, I thought you were winning this ;)?

Smeesh and JBM - Not much to say, I definitely will give it to you guys for our pools match. That first match was only close due to silly ****, but that's my specialty so it's nothing new.

Sliq and Jiano - It was fun playing you guys, I didn't do my usual killing of Jigglypuff 4/4 times technique that I do in doubles =(...

Zulu & your partner that I forgot how to spell - Close matches, it was definitely fun and same goes for the friendlies!

Bunbun & Moogle - Double Sheik? Gay. Gooey getting absolutely no kills while BlackPanther is taking a snooze in the jungle? Even gayer. GG's guys, and thanks for being a good co-TO at this Bunbun.

Shonic - You little booger, I wanted to win some money off you ;D But just joshing you dude, you're actually a pretty cool kid and it seriously is nice seeing at least someone smiling while everyone else is pissed off about something or another. We should at least do friendlies next time we meet man!

Amba - I forgot about our MM, but hey, you were busy doing your thing and so was I. It's understandable =)

Tink - SMYM9, your Falcon ***** mine. SMYM10, your Falcon tricked mine. PoE3, your Falcon got some silly kills but still beat me. Next tournament Gooey attends that you're at, your Falcon's anus will be bleeding.

Zhu & MacD - Thanks for traveling to lil ol' Midwest. Zhu, you're hilarious dude xD I envy your ability to still screech, I just sound like a **** food disposal thing everytime I tried to yell during the later parts of brackets.

Gooeybanana - Great job dude. You didn't make it out of pools and you acted like a doofus at this tournament. Not only that, but you came off as a cocky pr1ck at times IMO. Learn to not be the dumbest Smasher alive.

PTown crew - WHO'S PEORIA!? Oh yeah, that one crew with the two Falcons that are mentally handicapped, the crew who had a member that would've been the reason BigD wouldn't have made it out of pools had it been top 2 advance, the crew who had a member who could've/should've beat IHSB(and Jack, please don't take this as an attack at you. You're an awesome dude it's just that I <3 my crew), and the crew that has a Marth that does good against everyone pretty much and only with 1 year of experience. And hey, I'm fine with getting knocked out of brackets/pools early, it just means I get to support my crewmates <3 No homo.

Sorry if I forgot anyone in shoutouts!!! And everyone stop *****ing about how this tourney was ran. It was aight.

Deuces. (God that felt so cool to type)

Tink

Smash Hero
a bunch of shouts...dont be madd if i forget someone -_-....i was madd tired this weekend.

pools doubles ppl- get *****....ripple you better not be quiting....melee tooo fuunn!

bracket doubles ppl- big deezy you guys alllmost had us lolll...but then we remembered we were dealing with james and GGs lolll... good fun matches.....

andrew- fun to get to get you first round =)...sucks for you i know! atleast we got thoseee matches in. good ish holding it down.

macDeezy- the only time we act got to play a SERIOUS match...was def fun. tips ftw! good friendly too....i came out soo strong and then kinda took you easy and you dominated loll...wont forget it <3.

zhuuuu- good to finally meet ya =)...madd chill smasher. u would fit real good in the MW...specially with your flashy attitude...we need more smashers like that. so fun to play like/watch. good stuff getting 2nd...i was rootin for ya. come to the MW again, and we gotta team!

rockkkk-always fun to play you =)....your the other chillest smasher that needs to become MW. fun *** team matches but ganon cannnt take fox in teams lolll. i shoudlve went marth to make it more intersting :/. singles were fun cept for the choke =(. it made my day though =) so thanks. come back again soon!

JF/iori- fun and close doubles/singles matches. i am the iron man champion =) get at me JF! good to see/play you guys again.

singles pools ppl-get ***** space animals pool....it wouldve been realll bad if top 2 made it out of there, but 4 got out of 5...not too bad...had fun playing you all....get ***** bigRRRR by peach tho :pPPP.

ZZzzzZZ-still not bad, but that shiek needs to get more phatgammer in it, if it wants to compete with this fox :p. fun matches

smeesh, get rolled son. shoudlve came out and got rolled outside with us :/.

wobbles- too good man...i dont think i got infinited once....i did exactly what i needed to do, killing your nana in 20 secs and everrrrytime you whooped my *** single....idk if i just wasnt playing well(Di'in/Techin wise) or what...i wouldve liked to get them recorded cause they were rapee. goodish on first, deff deserved it....now stay in TX so we can win our own **** tournaments :pPPPPPPPPPPPPP<3

1$ MMs ppl-gooey,ryan good ish and fun playing...hope i helped if any with some matches/advice. luke, get rolled man...geeeezzz, choked everyyy MM. didnt i sayyyy that was gonna happen? geeezz. need to work on that and you would def be a contender man.

watty, get rolled son. old man samus needs to take a seat and jus come to tournies for some fun! great seein you guys again, and fvck drew for being lameee.

jack-tapped me. mannn, what thee...ill def get you next time...wierd *** samus lolll. i gotta get used to it and ill be back =)...good matches.

smoking buddies- great times all weekend....but i think every 30 mins was a bittt ridic...glad i didnt get in that rotation heh. deff had good times.

TJ- thanks for the housing...had a great time all weekend and always good to see you and lemon. defff need to come up here for a tourny sometime and we will get a hotel like the old days =)...see ya, and greattt ish on almost taking zhu. and you always want to quit heh. hope this gives ya some confidence heh.

team ben...great seeing you guys for the little time we did talk and make fun at certain ppl =)))...man was that a funn time from the tournament...def had me cracking up! wish we woudlve played but there was soo much mess :/. fun times. hope to see you on the EC sometime =).

i had a great time, but was wayyy to tired this tourny....it was kinda good for me that the tourny had sooo much down time so i could relax on the nice cool couches. fun times all!

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
yummynbeefy on reneblades account

so anyways heres my thoughts abuot the tournament

this tournament and weekend was possibly the most fun ive had since my first tournament

but it was HORRRIBLY RAN

like jesus christ i know peef had alot of **** on his hands

but ffs man you just got the venue and housed people u need to do the whole job half the time i felt like u werent even running the **** thing you called out like a grand total of 10 matches hell you barely worked on the pools

i think i liked hangin at reneblades more than the tournament if you dont count me and sliq's amazing commentary (mostly sliq but i got sum love too :) )

but anyways im done time for shoutouts that i remember if i dont rememb er you and i said id give u a shoutout then my shoutout will be along the lines of "had a fun time with u man ur awesome"

ICG - u made the livestream pretty awesome and ur a pretty funny guy in general i approve highly of you

husband, wife, and everyone in "the circle" - i had alot of fun chillin with u guys and makin jokes and such

renth, mooney, frames, and htg - sorry i couldnt get rockcrock on the stream i legitly tried but it was cool seeing u guys on there much love to all of u guys <3

ihavespaceballs - your story about the koolaid man was too funny i wish that was on livestream i wanna play u again sometime in the future hopefully

peef - i say this out of the bottom of my heart as someone who doesnt get annoyed easily and isnt one to hate people let alone much of anything

you seem like a guy i love to hate which isnt very common for me i dont like hate and i dont even like the word hate because of what a strong word it is but you really strike a nerve in me kid

PLEASE for the love of GOD do the following

1. never run a tournament again

2. CHILL OUT!!! dont get worked up over every little thing, your really an ******* most of the time act like you did at the movies for the most part and dont be a stuck up jerk, JUST TRY to treat people with respect something i felt you seldomly did at this tournament turning your TO'ing duties to the attendees at the tournament to commentate on livestream when YOU have work to do isnt respectful at all its being a **** and its being selfish you ran the tournament for a reason for the love of the game or at least i hope that was your intentions actually after what happened this saturday and what ive seen posted i have no idea what your intentions are anymore and until you shape up and perform the aforementioned i will have 0 respect for you in any way shape or form

this comes out of the bottom of my heart

EDIT: after seeing what u wrote there i have regained a little bit of respect for you but you still have a long way to go buddy

(thats all i can remember for now)

super mega ultra shoutouts

Sliq - we commentated like a boss for like 8 hours straight i mean i can carry a conversation but wow god**** how do u do it with something that cant talk back for 8 hours straight and STILL make people love you i mean good god man i envy you

Rockcrock, ORLY, reneblade, and Dart - you mofos are the people that really made my weekend it was u guys that made this the best weekend ive had in a long *** time OOS is mad fun and it makes me wanna sign up for APEX now and hopefully you guys will go too also individual shoutouts to reneblade for housing me, feeding me, and taking me to a movie and shoutout to dart for driving me around i freakin love u guys. also shoutout to orly for making me laugh till i cry more than anyone else has ever done in 1 night i applaud you and last shoutout to rockcrock for flying from florida to come to this tournament

anyone i missed that i said i would give a shoutout to

- you guys are pretty awesome if your name isnt peef/richwheeler if your name isnt that and you play smash then i probably like you

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
renth, mooney, frames, and htg - sorry i couldnt get rockcrock on the stream i legitly tried but it was cool seeing u guys on there much love to all of u guys <3
Rock Crock......
peef - i say this out of the bottom of my heart as someone who doesnt get annoyed easily and isnt one to hate people let alone much of anything

you seem like a guy i love to hate which isnt very common for me i dont like hate and i dont even like the word hate because of what a strong word it is but you really strike a nerve in me kid

2. CHILL OUT!!! dont get worked up over every little thing, your really an ******* most of the time act like you did at the movies for the most part and dont be a stuck up jerk, JUST TRY to treat people with respect something i felt you seldomly did at this tournament turning your TO'ing duties to the attendees at the tournament to commentate on livestream when YOU have work to do isnt respectful at all its being a **** and its being selfish you ran the tournament for a reason for the love of the game or at least i hope that was your intentions actually after what happened this saturday and what ive seen posted i have no idea what your intentions are anymore and until you shape up and perform the aforementioned i will have 0 respect for you in any way shape or form

EDIT: after seeing what u wrote there i have regained a little bit of respect for you but you still have a long way to go buddy
lololol

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I made a shoutout post, but Imma post it here as well so people can see it:

Jesus Christ this is the most controversial tourney I've been too and I think it's ridiculous. Honestly I don't like how the tourney was handled and I want to thank the guys who stepped in to save the singles tourney. Peef I don't know if you realized it yet but you have some attitude problems you need to get straightened out. Flippin out on everyone like that is not cool AT ALL and despite all that I still helped out because I'm a kind person but you handled that very immaturely, kinda resembled how a female would act out, I'm just tellin it truthfully. Hopefully you take these and everyone else words too the heart because it is NOT ok to act the way you do, it's just very disrespectful. I'm in no way trying to call you a bad person or anything because I'm sure you have some positive attributes. I mean you did get this tourney started and whatnot and I'm sure there are attributes that don't deal with smash at all, but please try to work on the bad and if you go back through your head or look at your posts or what others have said, I know you will know what I'm talkin about. I know it may not sound like much now after sayin all of that but I genuinely mean it, thank you for hosting the tourney man I hope you'll learn from this experience which I'm sure you will lol. With that bein said...

I really enjoyed traveling and seein everyone again and playing with all the people I know or just met.

Reneblade- thanks for housing the peoria crew man, had tons of fun there =).
macD - I know you don't remember me but I was that orange fox with the crazy dbz hair lol. GG's your peach is hella good but that's obvious I'm just glad I got a match off of you xD. Next time though playin me won't be so easy

Zhu - Sad to not see me in your shoutouts guess I wasn't that fun to play but it's understandable seein as how you have several foxes in Cali and I wasn't really playin that impressive but I felt like I we still had fun. And like I said about macD, I'm glad I won a match but next time will be different, next time we will go back and forth in matches =).

RockCrock - Your Ganon is sooo **** sexy is ridiculous, so is your DK. Ganon on Ice lol glad you remembered me and I hope you had as much fun playin me as I did playin you =)

kels - I respect your fox so much and I love playin you, doesn't matter what character you play, maybe it's because you're like the best black guy out there right now I don't know haha. But yeah I'm gonna work on gettin my hand better or work around that issue I have so our matches won't be so lame because I know you sigh and scoff in your head so I don't hear it lol, I'll change that though

Zeu$ - Another respectable player because well, you're black and you're good lol. Work on not playin your music so much so that we we can chat more instead of me just feelin like I'm playin against a computer player or somethin =P. GG's man.

JesusFreak - Wish we coulda played more than just our one mm, that was fun and you're good, better than I expected honestly lol

Iori - Love your mewtwo, play him in tourney!! Had fun with our mm.

BunBun - Saw your shoutout to me, makes me happy to know that someone enjoyed playin wtih me. You also seemed to be the only one to genuinely care about my hand issue which also means you're the only person who seemed to understand that I'm not playing at my fullest which makes me a sad panda. But yeah the feeling's mutual man I can honestly say that I had the most fun with you as well lol.

ORLY - Love your ****in falcon man, good **** in pools and super good **** at Chris' house we definitely gotta play more ^_^.

BigD - Oh man you lucked out, top 4 advances lol. It's all good though man honestly I didn't think I was gonna beat you at first because you wrecked me at Vro's tourney but when I was actually winning I got comfortable and never looked back but out of all that, I love your falcon and hope to play you again some more.

Sveet and crew - Got a tons better I think man. Can't wait for your crew to improve so we can have a Peoria vs Sveet and your crew crew battle lol. GG's.

Blake(Ripple) - I really hate to think that you're done with Melee because I feel you're like Gimpyfish: A smart player but chooses to play with bad characters for whatever reason which makes you think less of the game. I definitely respect that I love playin your roy or any character you use which means we'll still bother you to come down and play your punk *** with the rest of the Springfield crew.

Luke(Tomacawk) - I'll do a public post and say you're more technical than I am...FOR NOW! Lol seriously though you're a tech beast now, now you have to play to win and not worry about that stuff so much and it'll just come when the timin's right. Had fun at the springfield get togethers hope to play again soon. Oh and since you're closer, keep Blake from leaving Melee lol.

Book - gg's as usual you got a lot better since TIMS, you owned me this time around lol.

Viperboy - Fun matches, wish you woulda played longer but it's all good, got to play you again since the last time was the very first SMYM I went to which was like 5 or somethin like that haha xD. Great Falco!.

Sliq - GG's in brackets man, your jiggly's fun to play. You won't win next time though =).

To my beloved Peoria Crew - Gg's yall let's keep playin each other till we become the top area!! Great stuff carryin the team David which I woulda played doubles like I did singles lol xD.

if I forgot anyone I'm very sorry but I'm postin this at 2 in the mornin because I wanted to get it out the way asap. Despite the tourney shenanigans, this trip was worth it.

Sorry to macD and eighteenspikes about losing your wallet. Pretty ****ed up when **** like that doesn't get returned, it just shows how sad and doomed this world is when people can't be kind-hearted 100% of the time. And macD I really hope this doesn't affect your view on the MW because I'm sure you enjoyed our company like we enjoyed yours.

And OMG I'm really happy that the guy who had the seizure is ok, I was sooo ****in freaked out I actually almost cried watchin him go through that and feelin so helpless not knowin what to do -_-.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
at 1st i thought the last post by RoneBlaster was Reneblade, but its YummyNBeefy. O.o

And regards to wobbling: I don't see a major reason to why its banned. I mean, there are plenty of desync grabs you can do that deal the same amount of damage. Like on spacies, Dthrow Dair Dthrow Dair to edge of stage, then Hand-Off grabs to death. I mean, thats sorta the same thing as wobbling cept you can smash DI them, but you can't wobble on platforms. <_< so i dunno, this is prolly the only tourney where wobbling is on anyways >_>

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
yummynbeefy on reneblades account

this tournament and weekend was possibly the most fun ive had since my first tournament

but it was HORRRIBLY RAN

like jesus christ i know peef had alot of **** on his hands

but ffs man you just got the venue and housed people u need to do the whole job half the time i felt like u werent even running the **** thing you called out like a grand total of 10 matches hell you barely worked on the pools

i think i liked hangin at reneblades more than the tournament if you dont count me and sliq's amazing commentary (mostly sliq but i got sum love too :) )
The most fun you've had since your first tournament. Why the **** do you say that and then complain about how Peef "only" got the venue / housed people like that was easy ****. Who are you to complain?

And good. You can stay at Reneblades all day if all you're going to do is complain.

(thats all i can remember for now)
Yummynbeef - i say this out of the bottom of my heart as someone who does get annoyed easily and is one to hate people along with just about everything

you seem like a guy i love to hate which is very common for me i dont like hate and i dont even like the word hate because of what a strong word it is but you really strike a nerve in me kid

But you were easily the most annoying person I met on my trip and I think now I know why. From your above post, you didn't have a single reason to be mad at Peef. He invited you into his home, set up a tournament for you (which was apparently the most fun you've had). Yet you complain like he did a personal disfavor to you.

Sounds like you just like being part of the bandwagon because it's the safer option, and that's exactly the impression I got from you the moment I met you.

PLEASE for the love of GOD (llama / mushroom / cabinet / chair / Donkey Kong, if you knew anything about Peef you'd know the problem with your sentence) do the following: (****it why didn't you add a colon)

1. stop *****ing, you didn't earn any brownie points with anyone by jumping on the wagon

2. don't tell people to never do something. honestly that in itself is infinitely worse than this whole post, I hope you realize that.

MacD

Banned via Administration
@ MacD: if you send a fraudulent charge report to the credit card bureaus/companies within 2 business days of your card being stolen then you can only be held liable for up to $50
cool thanks, that's good to know, my credit card said i wouldn't have to worry about anything, gotta just hope for the debt card now

lots and lots and lots of peef hate
Really man? I doubt you even realized half that stuff was going on till you saw the boards. The issue is between mainly peef and those TO's that helped him out.

First off, telling someone never to run a tourney again is like the dickest thing ever. He just got in over his head. Not like he needs you to just go and say stupid **** for no reason to make him feel bad

Second, when was the last time a TO wasn't stressed at a big tourney? You are going to call him out for that? Get outta here. And does it matter if he called out matches? Just cause he had someone do it for him doesn't mean he did anything wrong.

Also big whoop if he decided to take 5 minutes to go talk on the live stream/commentate. He probably had more to say than you and was more intertaining than you anyway. You **** riding sliq doesn't make amazing commentary from what i heard.

You said this came from the bottom of your heart right? Did you even speak more than like 5 words to peef? Hell do you even remember what he looks like? You make it sound like you want to help him out so badly when you don't even know the guy.

How about you just stop jumping on the bandwagon and trying to seem cool, it doesn't seem to be working for you.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I'm so happy to see both Wobbles and Zhu at the top. I love both of those players so much lol. Rep that west coast!!!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I dont really have the energy to write out personalized shoutouts for the bajillion people i saw this weekend, not to mention if you remember me we both know what went down. If i forgot to write your name down, don't cry. I still :heart: you

shoutouts to everyone i played and met. In no order:
ROCKCROCK THE CRUSHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juke
Wobbles
Husband
SleepyK
PhatGamer
ICG
Viperboy
Watty
Moogle
Amba
MacD
Zhu
Dmac

Shouts to people I knew before but haven't seen in a while:
Tomacawk
Flux
Tink
Trail
Kels
Cosmo
Spikes
BlackPanther
Dart
AnDaLe
Gooey
Pron
KirkQ
Cunning
GooseFactor
Joot
BunBun
BigD

Falcons I know were there but i didn't see:
Book
Smeesh

Very special thank you to Renechris for not dropzoning us IRL and being a great sport and not least of all housing us for 3 days :)

Great tournament overall, i had a great time :)

Vist

Smash Champion
Just got home not too long ago + had an awesome weekend.

Shout-outs later tomorrow. My bad to anyone/everyone, didn't realize I wasn't coming back to the venue till it was too late to say goodbyes.

btw i believe me, ihavespaceballs, rockcrock and someone else got 9th.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
but it was pretty cool, also lori's pichu is far better than mine, I'm totally based on mindgames, being unpredictable, and camping people who can't move fast enough.

also WTF?

IHSB= I hate smash bros. F*** all you guys that wore that you haters.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, forgot to ask in my shoutouts...

Dashdancedan, what was running through your head after I slammed my fist into my right quadricep after I won that first match? I still to this moment have absolutely NO CLUE why I did that. I've been limping around since doing that ughhhhhhh....

And also lololol this thread is funny =P

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I know I was there and I/ripple told you where roy's metoer spike was on his hitbox. Me and zhu pikachu vs pichu was fairly close. Also the livestream was soooo fun, someone said pichu was emo and I told them they were emo for using the moves.

I only want to john about the last match leather jacket heat johns are somewhat legit. why I SDed up-B OOS in our pichu dittos my brain was to hot to think.

also puff is funner to fight against.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hey most legit john, and it was only for 2 matches all the other matches, no johns, I only wish I camped harder :p

but yeah I have to be able to think bunbun else it doesn't matter how bad you are i'm going to lose as any/all mid tier or lower.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Lol all I can say is, PEEF, don't become a karthik.

A lil Norcal smash history:

Karthik was some dude from Fremont that helped Norcal host some big tournies back in the day (NCT I and II). At NCT II stuff went wrong with the tourney (remember, no Tio back then) and he got blamed for hella ****, especially by Manacloud, who came up with ken and was really disappointed at the tourney. Karthik quit smash after the tourney.

^moral: haters gonna hate, just keep playing your style :p

Also, LOL i've never seen Zhu call someone out. Get ***** whoever it was.

Chicago's a lot better than I thought lol. Glad coz ima visit over break or somethin

AmBa LaNce

Smash Apprentice
On the tourney itself:

I had fun and I'm sure almost everyone else had fun.

Our Evansville crew is very young; we all have only been playing for barely a year. We have much to learn in all aspects of Smash.

Everything that I could say has already been said.

I'm positive there will be a POE4 and positive that if I have anything to do with it, that it will be ran more professionally.

Mad thank you's to BunBun, Kirkq, 18spikes, BigD, and Rin 10-10 for being nothing less than superheroes.

Shout-outs:

Zhu and MacD - I had a great time with you guys and hope you enjoyed your stay in the Mid West. We hunted, fished, played melee on a boat, and lost our leopard panties together. I don't know about Cali, but in the mid west that makes us brothers. For being the best smasher's I know you guys are also the most grounded and you get my complete respect for that. I hope if I ever make it out to SoCal I'll have a place to stay.

To everyone I housed - Thank you for basically being ninjas. No one would have known 8 people slept at my house. Mad props. Thanks for the friendlies I got in with a couple of you guys.

To my crew - Let's get better. Originally I was done with Smash after this but now I think I'm going to stay with it and maybe even get more serious about it. But we need to lighten up and have more fun.

Thank you to everyone else that came. I hope to see everyone again at some point.

Oh and PEEF's not gay. Balls never touched. End of discussion.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Peef is a character, we all know this. However, the kid means well and wanted to host a good tournament for the midwest (something that is rare these days.) I can understand some of the warranted/constructive criticism people have been giving the guy but there is no reason to make it personal and hate on the guy as a person. You have something like that to pick with someone you do it to their face and not just jump on the bandwagon and bash the kid all day on an internet forum. Those personal jokes that have somehow found their way onto the boards is not cool and Peef has the right to whoop yo ***** next time he see's you (or simply ban you from his next tourney.) All and all Peef organized the tournament and housed a **** load of people in his house for FREE. His tournament running skills may not be the best but I'm sure he will learn from this experience and do better next time. That being said, the tournament wasn't even that bad to be honest with you (thx to others for helping.) The tournament ran rather smoothly for the most part and finished roughly on time. Also, the venue was pretty **** nice considering there was a place to buy food/drinks right downstairs and a **** load of room to just chill and hang out outside of the tourney room.

Shoutouts (Sorry if I forget people I'm sick son...)

Cosmo: You were the hero of the midwest this tourney, good **** beating me with Zelda and then laying waste to a bunch of people afterwards. We had some close *** games, next time I will finish you off!

Watty: Come to Chicago and bro out with me.

Jiano/Sliq/Big D/Midwest peeps etc etc etc...: Good ****... you guys make us the coolest ****ing region in the country hands down.

Iori: Close Set in doubles, next time man up and get your *** kicked by me in a money match.

JesusFreak: rofl hadn't seen you in forever, you got hella better.

Phat: we are boxing at the next tourney.

Dart: You have earned your official Midwest badge from the Trail. Close set my man, with a lil more experience you will be pwning us all in no time.

Jace: You got a **** load better since SMYM. However, next time dat Armor is gonna **** you up.

Lemon: You are getting good as hell, good games in the tourney. Next time we will have sex with those black girls at the bar and/or those white girls at the end of the night.

TJ: Good **** chillin with you, you guys have to come up and bro out with me again sometime.

James: Good **** seeing you my man, It had been awhile. Good **** letting me practice my football skills with you over at Big C's.

Rock Crock: Dat Armor is getting better and better each week, next time we ditto I'll close out those close ditto games. Good seein you again tho, you are a cool lil dude.

Big R: Don't ever doubt that armor ever again... 5 feet ****ing thick.

Wobbles: Good **** winning dude, you are pretty **** good. However, I would have placed top 3 with that nice matchup bracket as well :). This doon't prove ****!

Tink: You should of had top 3 lol.... don't choke it up next time. It's ****ing ganon.... just think... "what would Cunning do."

Anthony: Good **** teaming son, we slowly put our game together as the tourney went on. You were on fire in our last game, if I was playing at the same level i was in our earlier sets we would have won that ****.

Zhu: You seem like a cool lil dude as well. You are actually like the carbon copy of Cunning which is awesome..... You too (along with Dart) receive an honorary Midwest Badge from the Trail. You are cool enough to bro out in the midwest w/e you feel the need.

Purdue guys good **** seeing you ****ers again

BunBun: You are a cool *** dude, if you are ever in Chicago hit me up.

Tomacawk: good games, your ice climber game is improving.

****ing Vorheese:..... one day... you will dominate this ****ing game.

although the game might be dead by then lol you are the ****ing **** vorheese... the god **** Rocky of Smash... so much ****ing heart..

Peef: Don't be discouraged by all the hate, just take in some of the pointers people have given you and use them to improve your tourney running skillz. You are bringing hype back to the midwest.

Kels: "Oh my goodnes" lol... you loved those ****ing sour patch gusher things lol...

FluxWolf: I will buy you alcohol any day, you are a cool lil dude.

Book: You also got a **** load better since smym, next time you and Jace will prob be whoopin my ***.

Top Bottom