• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
let me put it this way, EP

there are hardly any tournaments in the midwest, at all

why wouldnt you go to one thats being hosted and guaranteed a decent venue?

its being overrun by brawl posters because its being run by a brawl player and in an area that has a lot of brawl players, but all of us melee players are welcome to go so why wouldnt we?

long story short, melee players have been complaining about there being no tournaments and then dont go to tournaments when one is available, man up and go to it

PEEF!

Smash Hero
long story short, melee players have been complaining about there being no tournaments and then dont go to tournaments when one is available, man up and go to it
I know I'll be there.

Hype this folksss

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
well it'd be bad if the tourney host wasn't coming. lol

cykofox

Smash Ace
let me put it this way, EP

there are hardly any tournaments in the midwest, at all

why wouldnt you go to one thats being hosted and guaranteed a decent venue?

its being overrun by brawl posters because its being run by a brawl player and in an area that has a lot of brawl players, but all of us melee players are welcome to go so why wouldnt we?

and this is why big d gets all the *****es.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Really if we had 75 people we would have $1000 singles pot too.

But I don't want to take away from their tournament anyway. I'm somewhat firm on June 26
Yeah but the $1000 is a bonus, on top of all the money from entry fees, which will be at least 1k more...

but yeah i wanna go to this, im not gonna be doing much this summer other than working

I think May 22 the best date, others are just too far

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i dont think the $1000 is actually a bonus, it says $1000 pot guaranteed, not bonus

that just means the pot will be at least $1000

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
SMYM was about 5-6 hours...
no johns
Also, I agree, M2K needs to come. I need one of "my kind" to be in e-ville at least for a day =P

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Considering how I'm not the only "Marf player to ever be in E-Ville", your first assumption was correct
No, M2K and Shonic are the most similar people I know. Really they act identical. The only difference is that M2K is a god and Shonic is total poop at Melee.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Big D, right now Im sitting next to someone in the library who looks exactly like you.

its really wierd

anyway. m2k needs to come to this, i agree.

i can probably(?) house 1 or 2 people.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I can house a full-out smashfest.

15? 20? No smoking or drinking in my house though. But if you want to play Melee itt'l be great.

i herd a story once about INs gov'm'nt wanting to build a route from the city straight to E-ville, why havent they done that yet, it would make getting there so convenient. :U also good ruck with this PEEFy boy you need additional hype-lons

PEEF!

Smash Hero
i herd a story once about INs gov'm'nt wanting to build a route from the city straight to E-ville, why havent they done that yet, it would make getting there so convenient. :U also good ruck with this PEEFy boy you need additional hype-lons
The route is called I-69 and 50 miles of it is already complete.

Electrode

Smash Rookie
I think I can be there. I'm a friend of Shonic's and have never faced any actual competitive melee players. My melee = suckish, but Shonic has been helping to point me in the right direction.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
OkAOl, not saying yes or no cause I don't want To get anybodies spirits up, but there is a slight possibility I'll be able to come to this. It's the week f my birthday so maybe I can convince my mom and my dad to fork up the money to let me come up for a week. :D that'd be too legit, right?

Top Bottom