• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

PEEF!

Smash Hero
if we do crews, let's do old school vs new school
We should do this after MW vs OoR, and I am going to try my very bestest to make sure that battle happens.

This really will be the most complete assembly of the best MW players since Pound 3, perhaps even more complete. Old-*** people leaving their rockers and getting bailed out of jail for the first time in years.

Here is the list. In some miracle, I think everyone that wanted housing is now completely confirmed! However, I need KC to bring setups, or else my house is gonna have a million ppl and no setups. Also, Deku you can stay with me. Kirkq where are you staying (or are you not)? Am I missing anyone?

PEEF's House (No smoking no drinking, just Meleez):
Guaranteed
Likely Probable Possible Confirmed if they can make it

4334 Seven Hills Rd
Evansville, IN 47725

PEEF - 2 TVs, 2 GCs
Zhu
MacD
Husband
Wife
Vist
G-Regulate

RockCrock

Book
Book's Car1
Book's Car2

DJ Nintendo?
Lambchops?

SleepyK
DashDanceDan
SleepyK Car1
SleepyK Car2

Dat Yung Trail
Iggy
ARC
Dmac
Jace
Massive
Raith
N64
Hondafoo
BunBun - 4 TVs, 2 GCs
ihavespaceballs
1 TV, 3 GCs
BunBun friend
BunBun friend
BunBun friend
Chad
Moogle
JT2K6
Deku

34/30 spots taken. 5/14 setups provided by guests. 2 provided by locals.

Reneblade's House (No smoking no drinking):
Reneblade - 3 TVs, 2 GCs
Biz - 1 TV, 1 GC
Andale - 1 TV, 1 GC
Dart - 1 TV, 1 GC
GooeyBanana
BlackPanther

Money
Sveet
Oro
Looshkin
YummynBeefy

5/5 spots. 2/2 setups provided by guests. 3.5 provided by locals.

Shonic's House (No smoking or drinking):

10622 Landmark Dr.
Newburgh, IN

Shonic - 2 TVs, 2 GCs
Brett - 1 TV, 1 GC
Jesus Freak and friends
VTS
VTS car of 4 from AR - first dibs on openings at PEEFs house
Rob Gambino
Bryu - 1 GC
GodymFoxy - 1 GC
10/10 spots. 0/3 setups provided by guests. 3 provided by locals.

Amba's House (No Smoking no drinking):

819 Old Post Rd
Evansville, IN 47710

Amba - 1 TV, 1 GC
CJugs - 1 TV, 1 GC
Quaz - 1 TV, 1 GC
(Quaz car of 4)
- 1 TV, 1 GC
iamthemicrowave
DJNutz 1 TV, 1 GC
Vorheeze

Rin 10-10
Lanceinthepants
FaithKeeper

16/16 spots taken. 3/5 setups provided by guests. 2 provided by locals.

I'm freakin proud of this list peeps.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Wife, I want to mm you again. The last time was at The Greatest Melee tourney since brawl came out and you jacked me if I remember. Imma make sure it doesn't happen this time lol.

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl...Zhu's got alottt of obstacles to get by.....also JF, me and kels will MM your team if u want before we meet in brackets =). 5 or 10 a person i cool with us.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I have never had steak and shake. Hell yea it's getting old school :)

Tink, I'm game, but idk if Iori is and I can't really get in touch with him. I'm sure we will meet in brackets though :)

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
K jFreak lets do it for 5.

Your a pretty decent sheik is what the word is. Hopefully arc can make it to so we can have our 20 dollar mm.

Darkatma shame your not going cuz i'd change your record :)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
You know if my dad says F*** you last minute I think i'll have a mental breakdown, I really want this to happen for me, not just the yearly go to a brlaw tournment with melee and **** noobs.

OroWearingAMustache

Smash Rookie
Oh my, how rude of me. I simply forgot myself in the heat of the moment, I'm entirely unaccustomed to being in the presence of facial hair that outclasses my own.
Hmm, yes, well... *pulls out a switchblade mustache comb and begins grooming* Now that we've gotten the formalities out of the way, perhaps we shall retire to a more comfortable location?

Wife

Smash Lord
OMFG it feels like 2005 up in this *****.

Oro in a moustache: LOL. And I love love love love love love your signature.

Tomacawk -- Glad to hear I made an impact, and sure I'm game for MMs, w/e is fine.

IGNATIUS -- Please, son, Team Ben is too pro for inane trivia like that. Your name is Taylor. And the Newlyweds lost to Hail to the Chimp at Game Over.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
IGNATIUS -- Please, son, Team Ben is too pro for inane trivia like that. Your name is Taylor. And the Newlyweds lost to Hail to the Chimp at Game Over.
Close but no cigar, Tyler. However, I'll let it slide since you remember the first time we played.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I thought your real name was Iggy :ohwell:
Most people do, but I never really use the name Tyler anyway. Everyone I know calls me Iggy, which is why I thought the question would be tricky, and I am surprised Wife got close to it.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
so is this really called PEEFS ON EARTH? what a silly name lol
chillindude829 and NEO wanted to host a tournament called "Hop on Pop" once. PEEFS ON EARTH is comparatively sensible compared to that.

Wasn't there some other tournament hosted on 6/26 like 5 years ago or something like that?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
All yopu got to do is believe zhu, mango won't be there. :) Hey zhu even if you don't place be sure to take out some sheiks for me ;)

No zhu your one of the best falcos out there and we all know you8 can't hate a top level falco player maybe playing against them but we all love you, but maybe H-box.

But if you see me in pools watch out for pichu's up-air it sets up ANY move till 60%

Top Bottom