• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
I feel really stupid (again) but I want to know.

On Shoddy, is a Conservative Rating Estimate of 1206 good or bad? (I'm thinking bad...)
lol, where do you even look up the ratings on shoddy? All I do is fight, I didn't know it had records...

Vaseline

Smash Cadet
I was so close in obtaining an Electivire. I was thinking of looking to the GTS but I have never seen an Elekid yet.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Ok, quick question about Encore. Does it work through Substitute? For instance, if the opposing starter was a Jolteon using Substitute, could I force the repetition or does Substitute's effect block it? I would think it works, but I'm not quite sure what Substitute can or cannot block.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
I can trade a Modest Togepi, Modest Porygon, Modest anything really with guaranteed 29-31 IVs because I can breed it with a Modest Ditto at 31 IV. However, I can't trade online until I get my wireless router working again (and that's not until I go back to school on the 20th because I don't have good internet at home).

But if you're patient and willing to trade with me, give me a PM and I'll start the breeding process.

What I am looking for? Well, any of the legendaries that cannot be obtained easily, namely Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Lugia, Raikou, Entei, and Manaphy (I'll even take Phione). I understand these are not readily available most of the time but I just want to semi-complete the Pokedex. I will even trade them back because I usually don't use legendaries for battles. Again, give me a PM and I'll try to get my wireless thing working on or after the 20th of this month.

Sjakmachien

Smash Journeyman
I got Deoxys, Entei, Raikou, Entei and Suicine.
Can you name all the modest pokes you can breed?

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
I got Deoxys, Entei, Raikou, Entei and Suicine.
Can you name all the modest pokes you can breed?
Like I said, pretty much any Modest Pokemon as long as the Pokemon I am breeding with Ditto is male. But right now, I've bred and hatched Modest Riolu, Ralts, Togepi, Charmander, Porygon, Dratini, among others (they're actually in my boxes at level 1 right now because I have multiple desired and well-bred Pokemon).

Oh, and I can't guarantee that they're exactly at 31 IV -- some may be 29 or 30 and have maxed out Special Defense or Speed instead. Plus, I won't guarantee that I'll do the egg moves for you. Some of them I've done, others have level 1 moves like Tackle and Growl.

But as mentioned before, I can't tired via GTS or wireless unless if we meet. My internet is unreliable while at home and you have to wait until I go back to school.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Bumpers

BUMPERS

Just a notice to the new people in the Poke Center:

If you have a question and you want it answered, please post it here. Thank you.

stranga

Smash Journeyman
After two hours of breeding I have given up. I turn to you guys in my hour of need and hope one of you is kind enough to trade me an adamant or impish cubone with rock head. I'd be willing to trade just about anything I have

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
After two hours of breeding I have given up. I turn to you guys in my hour of need and hope one of you is kind enough to trade me an adamant or impish cubone with rock head. I'd be willing to trade just about anything I have
Do you care about IVs? I have a female Adamant Marowak that can breed an Adamant Cubone after giving the Everstone item. I don't think Marowak's attack is at 31 IV but somewhere in the mid to upper 20s.

Sjakmachien

Smash Journeyman
I got (i think) event Palkia, shiny Charizard/meleon, Guarados, Mudkip, Kricketot and a lot of berries and tm's.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
:bumper:

bump

Please, people. Ask any questions you may have here.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
:bumper:

bump

Please, people. Ask any questions you may have here.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
Yes people, this thread is here for a reason. Maybe it should be stickied so it's actually seen.

Anyway, here's my old Q no one answered:

Ok, quick question about Encore. Does it work through Substitute? For instance, if the opposing starter was a Jolteon using Substitute, could I force the repetition or does Substitute's effect block it? I would think it works, but I'm not quite sure what Substitute can or cannot block.
If someone would happen to know...

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
K, i'll finally ask a question on this thread (never thought i would)

What's a good way to make use of a raindance Toxicroak, a Dragonite with these moves (thunder, ice beam, earthquake, dragon claw), and a Milotic. What would go well with these in a rain based team

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Yes people, this thread is here for a reason. Maybe it should be stickied so it's actually seen.

Anyway, here's my old Q no one answered:

If someone would happen to know...
I'm pretty sure Encore doesn't hit through Substitutes.

K, i'll finally ask a question on this thread (never thought i would)

What's a good way to make use of a raindance Toxicroak, a Dragonite with these moves (thunder, ice beam, earthquake, dragon claw), and a Milotic. What would go well with these in a rain based team
Toxicroak @ Leftovers
Dry Skin
Adamant
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Substitute
- Rain Dance / An attacking move
- Focus Punch
- Sucker Punch

Make some Subs while healing behind them and Subpunching at the same time.

That's not a very good choice for a Dragonite moveset. (No offense)

Milotic @ Leftovers
Marvel Scale
Bold
148 HP / 240 Def / 120 SpAtk
- Recover
- Hypnosis
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Hits maximum Leftovers recovery. OHKOs 4/0 Garchomp with Ice Beam. Even with 240 Defense evs and a +Defense nature, its Special Defense is still higher. :lick:

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
the one pokemon i really want right now is a relaxed, quiet or sassy bronzor or bronzong
i will trade ANYTHING for a relaxed one!!!!!!!

edit: its ability needs to be levitate

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure Encore doesn't hit through Substitutes.

Toxicroak @ Leftovers
Dry Skin
Adamant
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Substitute
- Rain Dance / An attacking move
- Focus Punch
- Sucker Punch

Make some Subs while healing behind them and Subpunching at the same time.

That's not a very good choice for a Dragonite moveset. (No offense)

Milotic @ Leftovers
Marvel Scale
Bold
148 HP / 240 Def / 120 SpAtk
- Recover
- Hypnosis
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Hits maximum Leftovers recovery. OHKOs 4/0 Garchomp with Ice Beam. Even with 240 Defense evs and a +Defense nature, its Special Defense is still higher. :lick:

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
the dragonite is ment to be passed powerups, not waste time (and slots) trying to getted powered up. thanks for the ideas though, they really help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom