• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Regarding the Slaking question, which deals more damage? Slaking's Giga Impact or Porygon Z's Hyper Beam.
Slaking's Base attack: 160
Porygon Z's Base SpAtk: 135

Slaking is also faster and would lose the next turn anyway.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Yeah that's what I was thinking.... I just kinda like Phione, so I thought maybe I'd use it as part of a new team; wanted to get some kind of consensus on it. We need to start a petition in the pokecenter to get Terywj or W4M as a mod they'd be on top of stuff like this all the time. Chill is just too busy.
Smogon actually classifies Phoine as NFE. I don't know why, it doesn't evolve, but thats how its classified.

cj0114

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I've been waiting for someone to make a topic like this.

I can pretty much give anyone any pokemon from the previous gens if they're willing to ask politely. All, except for Legendaries, will be completely legit. Just be patient until I get the National Pokedex. It should be three days or so.

I have an ugly, emotional Staraptor I'd like to trade, WaterTails.
Ugly emotional Staraptor?

cj0114

Smash Cadet
Hello all. I'm looking for Chikorita (or any of its evolutionary forms), Aerodactyl, and Shieldon (preferably female). Would anyone have one they would like to trade?

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
Curious as I never use natural gift, but can you only use it once per battle? I mean you only can have 1 berry unless you steal another one. So it's really like a 1 PP move correct?

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Slaking's Base attack: 160
Porygon Z's Base SpAtk: 135

Slaking is also faster and would lose the next turn anyway.
What about with Adaptability?

@ Natural Gift question: Yes, essentially it's a 1PP attack, unless you use Recycle. But one move may be all you need. Consider,

Weavile @ Liechi Berry
-Natural Gift
-blah

Natural Gift can turn Weavile into an even bigger sweeping beast. Especially on higher defense, non steel type foes. Ground, Water, and Rock are the first ones that come to mind.
Natural Gift is mainly used with Liechi and Salac Berry. The former for atk, and the latter for spe.

quinn95

Smash Journeyman
I am trading a level 100 legit shiny Groudon it is ev trained. pm me if you want to know the stats or attacks or what ever.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
hello this thread is dead ****
I don't think many people are able to help you on that legendary request. But anyone who's ever posted here has probably been subscribed and gets email notifications. It's just a matter of whether or not anyone here can help you. Try Smogon's trading forums.

quinn95

Smash Journeyman
Can you give me info on it?
Shiny groudon

Sure.

Nickname: GoldMember

sassy nature.

item: kings rock

HP 341

Attack 390

Defense 351

Sp. Attack 225

Sp. Defense 218

Speed 174

Ability Drought: The Pokemon makes it sunny if it is in battle

Attacks:

Solarbeam

Rock slide

Earthquake

Brick break

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
Any one need a Dragonite lv 17 or so 2 lazy 2 check i got it from my friend. gess he haxed
i'll take it, i don't care if he haxd it i'll be on tommorrow (May 16) from 3:30 to 5:00 (unless i say so) and 7:30 to when ever i am tired, so pm me if those times work

im also looking for a mixed wall or a tank, so pm me if u have one, i'll be on tommorrow according to PACIFIC TIME so don't look for me at those times on eastern time.

XACE-K

Smash Master
There are a lot of Pokemon I need but for starters, I need a Torkoal between lvl 30 and 60. Just pm me on what you want. Also, I don't have a lot of legendaries due to data being erased in previous pokemon games.

COD3PWNER

Smash Cadet
can anyone trade me two Nidorans, one male and the other female? I dont have a lot to trade but I've got some.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
looking a giratina...

at present i am looking for a Giratina, but not just any giratina, im interested in a impish nature giratina with decent hp, defense, sp def(optional), and attack(optional) IVs.

i have alot to offer; i have trained many OU and Ubers that are competitive quality.
PM me with offers

-k0Mbo

Smash Cadet
Looking for a Male Fire Punch Charmander!

-----

Looking for a Snorlax!

Got what I Need.

-k0Mbo

Smash Cadet
Need a Torkoal, Seedot,Chikorita and Totodile.
I may be able to get you a Torkoal and a Seedot, what do you have?
I have a lot of pokemon u just name one and ill se if i have it. No legends though
Do you have any Pokemon with good IVs?

-----

I just bred a good Charmander, anybody interested?

Charmander
Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/31/1/27/10/29
Nature: Mild
- Scratch
- Growl
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Claw

-k0Mbo

Smash Cadet
Err...

Now that I think about it, I would like a:
- Teddiursa
- Porygon
- Slakoth
- Growlithe
- Smeargle
- Gligar
- Pineco
- Phanpy
- Hippopotas

Either one of these would be fine.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Ok:
I give:
*Torkoal
*Seedot

You give:
*Growlithe
*Porygon

Deal? FC:4682 7556 0437
Deal

FC: I forget but i'll update later.

I have to use the Ditto method of breeding so you won't get extraordinary level 1s but I can get them quick. Also my name on Diamond is Roy.

-k0Mbo

Smash Cadet
Deal

FC: I forget but i'll update later.

I have to use the Ditto method of breeding so you won't get extraordinary level 1s but I can get them quick. Also my name on Diamond is Roy.
I don't kno if I could trade anytime soon, but I'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom