• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I have a untouched Shiny Sneasle I want to trade for something nice, but I can't get Wi-Fi to work, help?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
How can you even properly calculate the IV's of a level 1? That's why serebii's IV calculator has a section for minimum and max IVs with people mostly focusing on the average. The higher the level, the easier to calculate IVs. Put him in the daycare until he's at least level 10, then calculate the IVs.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Mine's a bit of a doozy. It hurts me to talk about both emotionally and physically.

On my ruby version, I have been stuck between the shallow water and the currents just west of pacifidlog, on route 122 I believe it is. I am literally on half one square, half another, and can't move fully to one square left or right.

I only have one pokemon in my party. A mewtwo. So I can't use fly or surf to escape.

I DO have an action replay. First what I tried was an instant battle code mixed with a wild mod so I could catch something with wings, but I realized I can't catch crap in the currents.

I also tried a move mod I found, but it still wouldn't let me teach fly to my mewtwo.

If I can't find SOMETHING to get out, I'll have to reset my file, and say goodbye to my level 100 sceptile and shiny corpish. It'll be Pokemon Silver all over again.

Does anyone know what to do? I really don't want to start over.

-k0Mbo

Smash Cadet
what do you want? i dont have anything outrageous though :(
Do you have a Bronzor?

How can you even properly calculate the IV's of a level 1? That's why serebii's IV calculator has a section for minimum and max IVs with people mostly focusing on the average. The higher the level, the easier to calculate IVs. Put him in the daycare until he's at least level 10, then calculate the IVs.
I usually IV Battle people, but that's just me =]

HP - 15
Attack - 15
Defense - 15
Special Attack - 30
Special Defense - 15
Speed - 25
How did you obtain these IVs? They seem awfully rounded off.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Try a diffrent modifier, there are ways to teach your pokemon any move, im sure of that.
try this
5AC15E9E-77A6E0ED,
15325455-AA59B848

Try nintedo's support forums if that dosent help.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I would laugh if Mewtwo randomly learns teleport and leaves without you.
Your mean. Sucky thing is if I wait one more day he might. XD Thing is mewtwo can't learn teleport. Mew might, Mewtwo can't.

And bowser, no. It didn't work. I'm f*ck'd. -_-

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
How did you obtain these IVs? They seem awfully rounded off.
They are rounded off because it's calculated at level 1. It's impossible to accurately calculate the IV's of a level one, so it's better to put the Pokemon in a daycare center until it's at least level 10 before checking IV's.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I didn't have a pokemon that knew fly, and I wanted to go to slateport for something, so I went my normal way west via the currents. The currents got me stuck halfway in shallow water and halfway in currents when I stopped. <_<

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Q: (am i the only one that asks any questions here)
how do you breed natures and IVs?
To breed for natures, simply give the female pokemon or ditto with the desired nature an everstone. When bred, there will be a 50% chance that the new pokemon will have the female's or ditto's nature.

Breeding for IVs is a little more difficult. I don't quite fully understand it but it has something to do with breeding pokemon with desired IVs. Could someone else help answer this question?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Your mean. Sucky thing is if I wait one more day he might. XD Thing is mewtwo can't learn teleport. Mew might, Mewtwo can't.

And bowser, no. It didn't work. I'm f*ck'd. -_-
well I feel really sorry for you if your Mewtwo learns teleport:laugh: But Mew can learn ANY move so mew might disappear for some reason(not realy, duh).
Question:does anyone know the easiest way to get pokerue, because ive searched and it always says "pure luck", "pure chance" it gets annoying after a while.

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
Is there a maximum number of EV's you can get in general, or a max you can get per stat? If its in general, whats the max?

Always confused about this, EV training guide didn't quite explain it to me so plz don't point me there -.-

Faellie

Smash Apprentice
I need a Suicune. Preferably a Bold one. :D With not-horrible IVs. I don't need perfection.

This is what I have for trade.

LEGIT SHINIES:

Skitty
Shinx
Spinda
Togepi (Hasty, Rash, Bashful)
(Also have a Deoxys from GTS, fake :p)

Hasty Dratini with good IVs in HP, ATK, SP DF, SPEED
Adamant Riolu with 31s in HP, SP ATK, SPEED
Impish Pineco with 31s in DEFENSE and SP DF
Relaxed Pineco with 31s in HP, DEF, SP ATK, SP DEF
Adamant Shroomish wtih 31s in HP, ATK w/poison heal
Adamant Shroomish with 31s in ATK w/poison heal
Adamant Shroomish with 31s in ATK, SPEED w/poison heal
Quiet Piplup with 31s in DEF, SP ATK, SP DEF, SPEED w/Grass Knot
Quiet Piplup with 31s in DEF, SP ATK w/Grass Knot
Quiet Piplup with 31s in HP, ATK, SPEED w/Grass Knot
Jolly Sneasel with 31s in SPEED
Impish Gligar with good stats in HP, SPEED with Roost, Stealth Rock, EQ, and Aerial Ace (MALE!)
Impish Gligar with 31 in ATK with Roost, Stealth Rock, EQ, and Aerial Ace (MALE!)
Impish Hippopotas with 31s HP, Sp DEF w/slack off
Adamant Bagons with 31s in ATK, SPEED with Dragon Dance (SEVERAL)
Adamant Larvitars with 31s in ATK, some other stats. (SEVERAL)

PM me or post here if you can help me out! :)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
does anyone have a Acreus? with an Adamant/Brave nature with passible IVs? and preferably no EVs?
You don't mean a legit one do you, because if you don't then I have a shiny one, Ill check the nature and Im sure it has no EV's it is level 100 if you want it that way let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom