• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekirra

Smash Rookie
Do gained EVs carry on to the next level, or do they start over once you gain a level? Sorry if this has already been asked or if it's posted somewhere.
Thanks in advance.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Gained EVs always carry over to the next over I guess. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "carry over". All I know is that the amount of EVs you get doesn't "start over" at the next level.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
You never lose EVs (unless you feed your Pokemon a certain berry).

Also, I totally just found a shiny level 12 Poochyena. I'm considering abandoning my plans of using Absol in my Emerald playthrough just 'cause it's shiny. Opinions?

Kantō

Smash Champion
can some one trade me a remoraid and pidgy? I need them at the lowest level possible , I don't have much to trade in return other than my prinplup. Thanks

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I desperately need a misdreavus. It doesn't matter what kind or level or gender or nature or egg moves or anything. I just need a cheap and plain misdeavus. (I have plat version.)

Mewter

Smash Master
can some one trade me a remoraid and pidgy? I need them at the lowest level possible , I don't have much to trade in return other than my prinplup. Thanks
Can do. I'll just need time to breed them. You can just trade over a junk poke.
Hey, I desperately need a misdreavus. It doesn't matter what kind or level or gender or nature or egg moves or anything. I just need a cheap and plain misdeavus. (I have plat version.)
Same as the above.
theres nothing i want in particular, but im gonna put up my lv 43 shiny magikarp up for trade (female)
i would love a shiny beldum... but just tell me what you have XD
I have a shiny metagross that my friend got off the GTS, but it may be hacked. :ohwell:
No idea.

Basically, when do you need them by?

Melfice z

Smash Ace
bartuc, i got an impish duskull at level 1, so no dice :/
someone on the gts is looking for a persian for a misdreavus though! you can evolve a trophy garden meowth to get one...

have i ever told you youre the only one that makes gts work mewter?lmao

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Can do. I'll just need time to breed them. You can just trade over a junk poke.

Same as the above.

I have a shiny metagross that my friend got off the GTS, but it may be hacked. :ohwell:
No idea.

Basically, when do you need them by?
Uh asap for the misdreavus. I could do it right now if you're available.

D

Deleted member

I'm trying to build the gimmickiest doubles team in existence, and I've been thinking about this Shuckle:

Impish
252 HP / 208 Def / 48 SpD
Leftovers
Sturdy (Can't use Gluttony because of mimic.)
Mimic
Power Trick
Gyro Ball
Encore

This will be a team with Trick Room and Gravity support (lol) and some other members will have Pain Split and Endeavor. Oh, and it's supposed to be UU.
I'll probably be using a Shedinja with Mimic, too.
Any suggestions for other members?
Edit: According to this Gluttony and Mimic are legal together, I guess it's a Platinum tutor move, In that case, I'll probably be using a pinch berry.

WouW

Smash Lord
Dusclops?

Also, they must be wrong on that page because Mimic is a FR/LG/E tutor move, and all other FR/LG/E tutor moves that can't be learnt in other ways are listed as being incompatible with Gluttony.

Zekirra

Smash Rookie
I have a...
Spiritomb with Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray, and Pain Split
Jolly Ralts with Shadow Sneak, Confuse Ray, and Will-o-Wisp
Piplup with Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Ice Beam, and Surf
They're all male and at lv. 1, so if you don't like the nature you can breed them to pass the moves on to the baby...

WouW

Smash Lord
Question:

Why is Teran17, who is as far as I know nothing related with (competitive) Pokémon or the Smash World Forums Pokémon community MOD of the Pokémon Center?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dusclops?

Also, they must be wrong on that page because Mimic is a FR/LG/E tutor move, and all other FR/LG/E tutor moves that can't be learnt in other ways are listed as being incompatible with Gluttony.
If the pokemon evolves with the right code, he gains the ability

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Question:

Why is Teran17, who is as far as I know nothing related with (competitive) Pokémon or the Smash World Forums Pokémon community MOD of the Pokémon Center?
Only temporary until Zook gets back from having internet troubles.
You don't have to be so full of resentment, after all, broken rules are broken rules even if the room isn't my regular haunt.

Besides, I know more about Pokémon than Smash anyway, don't trip son.

Btw nice double post bro.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I didn't infract him lol, I was just being mean.

M.K

Level 55
Only temporary until Zook gets back from having internet troubles.
You don't have to be so full of resentment, after all, broken rules are broken rules even if the room isn't my regular haunt.

Besides, I know more about Pokémon than Smash anyway, don't trip son.

Btw nice double post bro.
Meh, just don't **** anything up until Zook comes back. V_V He knows this room better than you ever will.
You may know things about Pokemon, but if you start messing with the normalities of this room, we will have a problem.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Meh, just don't **** anything up until Zook comes back. V_V He knows this room better than you ever will.
You may know things about Pokemon, but if you start messing with the normalities of this room, we will have a problem.
Jesus Christ.
You're really not very respectful or grateful towards someone increasing their workload as a favour for another mod who doesn't want his room to go to hell while he's away.

If you really want, I can just tell an admin to take me off and you can have nobody.

EDIT: Or better yet, I'll have Skyler replace me. I know a few regulars here are big fans of his. Do ho ho!

M.K

Level 55
Jesus Christ.
You're really not very respectful or grateful towards someone increasing their workload as a favour for another mod who doesn't want his room to go to hell while he's away.
Meh, not really. I saw what happened to the User Blogs when you took over, and I don't really want that to happen to the Poke Center, so I'm just telling you to not make any drastic changes to the room while you are in power here.
Don't flatter yourself, either; being a moderator is your job, I don't need to be respectful of something you yourself obligated to do. V_V

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Meh, not really. I saw what happened to the User Blogs when you took over, and I don't really want that to happen to the Poke Center, so I'm just telling you to not make any drastic changes to the room while you are in power here.
Don't flatter yourself, either; being a moderator is your job, I don't need to be respectful of something you yourself obligated to do. V_V
I did nothing to blogs except sigs...
If you actually read the rules... but that's irrelevant, because I'm just enforcing Zook's rules until he comes back, and this ISN'T USER BLOGS.

I don't see why you're being so rude towards me, you weren't like this not so long ago. Also you should respect someone who's taking their time out to do your place a favour. Still, if you want I'll get Skyler to do it, totally cool I can have that arranged.

Spire

III
BRoomer
MK, keep your bipolarized bashing out of this thread
and Firus's wall
. Teran did what he did to User Blogs because he is the moderator over there. He's merely standing in for Zook right now. You rub the right people off wrong, so watch yourself before blindly attacking those who volunteer to make sure your place of residence is kept clean and spam-free. Judging by the course of events though, you may be next in the dustpan.

Mewter

Smash Master
Fans....HA that's a good one:laugh: I never realized how funny you could be Teran!
Well, you know, he can be like that in his spare time when he's not too busy being a pseudo-jerk to everyone else.
/Just kidding.

Good job, Teran. Keeping the PC nice and clean for us.:laugh:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ok Zook's back in action now.
Sorry to have inconvenienced you guys with my presence. But hey, s'all back to normal now.

I'll be getting removed from here in a jiffy. Bai!

Mewter

Smash Master
I'll Trade With You Guys

Here, everyone quickly post what they need/want and I'll try to get them to you guys sometime this weekend, when I have time on my hands.
I'll keep a record here:
1. bry- Spiritomb.
2. Twilthero- Ditto
3. ROOOOY! - Cyndaquil

5 is the limit. Only 2 per person until it fills up. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom