• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon characters for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I think the choices for Pokémon reps in Smash 4 are obvious as of now.
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Pokémon Trainer
Lucario
Agreed; that's what's most likely.

Shame for Meowth.

Oh and I guess those other ones like Zoroark/Genesect/Victini/Blaziken/any other Trainer. We've always got Pokeballs...and maybe stage hazards.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's in the awesome but impractical boat, methinks. Having more than one Psychic type, assuming Mewtwo would get in alongside it, is pushing it.

Off the record, my new favorite "non-Pokemon Pokemon" character is Emma in her Expansion Suit. I think it'd be a cool Assist Trophy if nothing else.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Yeah, Emma in that suit sure was somethin... Of course I don't mind Looker being an assist trophy himself either. :troll:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I could see a Kalos trainer happening. Chespin, Braixen & Greninja, the most popular stage of each starter. Each of them would work VERY differently from Red's Pokemon so I could see it working.

I still prefer my May idea... I think it'd be better if all gens were represented in some way. If we have gen1 obviously taken care of, Lucario with 4 and Mewtwo with a mega evolution or two for 6, that still leaves gens 2, 3 & 5 hanging. So give us a second trainer with Snivy, Quilava and Swampert. It seems fair to me. (Plus I like really want to play as Swampert)

I_hate_usernames

Smash Ace
There may still be a chance for a gen 5 pokemon if Sakurai considers mewtwo a veteran. So genesect/zoroark lover still have some hope

Keeshu

Smash Ace
Personal thoughts on the pokemon roster:
Pikachu - Already confirmed. Important to smash and pokemon. He'll never leave the smash series
Jigglypuff - I wish she was cut (Most people I know that like her, only like her because of her mechanics in game, not the character itself), but she's a vet from 64 so that won't happen.

Unconfirmed vets
Mewtwo - A couple new movies, and megaevolutions, and a small scene at the end of pokemon origins. I had fun using Mewtwo, even if I had more problems using him than many other characters. He's the focus of the first pokemon movie, and is supposed to be the strongest pokemon. In short - Important to the series, popular, and has some reasons to come back. So pretty good chances.

Lucario - A very popular pokemon, and he had a movie. I would have thought he would have no chance. However, He's the first Mega-evolution pokemon you get in Pokemon X+Y, giving you a tutorial through a duel between mega lucarios, and he has a statue of mega-lucario in the mega-evolution tower as well. In short - His chances of returning are pretty strong due to his popularity, and still being relevant. I expect to see him in Smash 4

Pokemon Trainer - Charizard definently has a chance to come back because of mega-evolutions, being in pokemon origins, and in general being rather important to the series. Ivysaur doesn't seem to be important to the series at all, but bulbasaur and venusaur are talked about a lot. Swap out ivysaur for bulbasaur or venusaur. I don't care if there's no middle evolutions, none of the gen 1 middle evolutions were ever memorable/popular or important from what I've seen. Squirtle is rather popular, though his popularity seems to be tied with Blastoise. I'd be okay if Squirtle+ivysaur were removed and Charizard became his own character. If Squirtle returns, I want him to have his awesome shades from when he was in the Squirtle squad.
In short - Pokemon trainer might not make it back because of how much work he is. However, if they just have Charizard, I would imagine he'd have a much better chance of returning (only problem with that is that it's representing Charizard, not Red)

Pichu - I was surprised when this pokemon was added because no one ever talked about it before the game. Even after, I've only heard about Pichu because of people who played Smash. I can't see the popularity being there, I never saw any significance to the series other than that it's the pre-evolved form of pikachu, which we already have in the game. I don't see Pichu ever coming back, and I hope it stays that way.

Newcomers
In general - I find it unlikely to get anymore newcomers for the pokemon series. The Pokemon we have in the roster already is pretty good at representing the pokemon series already.

Meowth - He was planned for 64 smash, but since Jigglypuff and Pikachu is there, I think his time to shine is over even if he is more important than Jigglypuff to the anime.

Genesect - It's pretty popular, and has a new movie. However, I don't really see this pokemon being significat to the series later on, so I don't see it staying around. Maybe assist trophy or something?

Zoroark - Popular pokemon, it has a movie, and is one of N's more notable pokemon (and whenever people talk about B/W they always talk about how awesome N is). I'm a little worried about it's relevance to the series though, so I don't think it has a good chance of getting in because at this point it's going off popularity alone. It's one of my top 7 favorite pokemon (couldn't narrow it down to 6), others being Charizard, Scyther, Absol, Lucario, and haxorus, you can probably guess the one from the Kalos region. Of course, those other favorites don't have even a slight chance of making it in, but I'm more than happy enough that 2 of my favorites are in Smash.

New Pokemon Trainer - I would suggest Hoenn or Unova. Blaziken and Grovyle are popular, and thanks to the internet, Mudkips are too. Unova starters are liked by quite a few people, and are in quite a few spin-off games as well. No one ever talks about Johto starters anymore, and I've always heard bad things about the Sinnoh starters. As for Kalos, Chespin and his evolutions are either loved or hated, Fennekin seems to be the most popular. Froakie seems loved for his evolutions.
As for importance to the series, only the original can really be truly important since the later ones will be replaced eventually. This is why I find it unlikely to see a new pokemon trainer unless they were to release 1 trainer per generation, which I don't see happening at all.
Suggested Trainer combos
Johto - Cyndaquil, Bayleef, Feraligator
Hoenn - Mudkip, Grovyle, Blaziken
Sinnoh - Piplup, Monferno, Tortilla
Unova - Snivy, Dewott, Emboar
Kalos - Fennekin, Chespin, Greninja

Darkrai - Quite a few people loved the heck out of this character when the movie was out, and he's the main "villain" of a few spin-off games. While he's one of the 2 favorite legendaries (other being Rayquaza.... when Rayquaza's model doesn't look stupid), I really don't see him getting in the game.

Eevee - Popular pokemon. Apparently it was popular enough back in the day to make a whole sub-genre to the pokemon "fandom". It shows off the different types of pokemon as well, which is an important part of the pokemon gameplay. With that said, I don't think it'll get in at all.

Did I forget to mention any pokemon? I just glanced through the thread looking at all the pokemon.

@tomic

Smash Apprentice
Hell, I'd take Greninja on his own.

I'm sure many others would too.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I'd be happy with just Greninja too. We already have a ninja-like pokemon though, Lucario.

Since I feel like saying more, I'll expand a little more on why I chose the suggestions I picked. In general it's because of the popularity that each pokemon seems to get.
Johto -
Unevolved:
Chikorita seems to be mildly liked. However, Cyndaquil and Totodile are about equal in popularity. Cyndaquil seems to be a bit more iconic when it comes to his evolutionary line though.
Middle:
Bayleef is the only one that sticks out to people and is rather popular from what I've seen, so I picked this one, since others seem to just want either the unevolved form or evolved form of the other 2 middle evolutions.
Final:
Meganium is somewhat liked, but the other two seem to be liked more.
Other notes: Johto was the hardest one for me to decide. Mainly because of choosing the water/fire starters. If those two were swapped it'd probably be just fine.

Hoenn:
Grovyle, Blaziken, and Mudkip are all very very popular in their own ways. Blaziken is also the only starter from that region to have a mega-evolution. I can't imagine them adding any other combination.

Sinnoh:
In general: This was the second hardest to make, because 4th gen is the gen that made a lot of my friends quit the Pokemon series.
Unevolved:
Piplup is the only really popular starter pokemon, and he seems to have more appearances in pokemon-related stuff than the other 2 un-evolved forms so he's pretty much a no brainer.
Middle and final:
I couldn't really decide here because I haven't talked to many people about 4th gen starters. It's usually a conversation killer for a lot of pokemon fans. The reason why I picked tortilla (torterra) as the final and Monferno as a middle is because I couldn't resist a dumb joke and because it's what I imagined in smash. In all honesty, I cannot really pick which the middle and finals should be.

Unova:
Unevolved:
Tepig is rather unappreciated compared to the other two. Oshawott seems to be somewhat loved. However, Snivy/Smugleaf really takes the cake when it comes to popularity, and it seems to be quite a few people's favorite grass type pokemon in general.
Shame we probably won't see Revolver Oshawott versus Snake in smash.
Middle:
All the middle forms seem to be a tad unloved. Though Dewott seems to be the most popular when people have to pick. Anyone that likes snivy/serperior tend to dislike servine. Pignite is boring to most people.
Final:
Emboar was a pretty easy pick. Tepig and Pignite seem to be boring or hated by most people I've asked, while people love Emboar. Also, people who are also Zelda fans love to make the reference to Ganon, seeing Ganondorf and Emboar fighting would be amusing.

Kalos - Game hasn't been out for long, however, seeing the many first impressions of a lot of "let's players" and hearing about friends playing it.
Unevolved:
Chespin is either loved, or hated. Froakie people usually go "meh" about. Fennekin is almost loved by everyone.
Middle:
Quilladin is still in the same boat as before, Braxen loses a bit of popularity, Frogadier sky-rockets and frogadier+greninja end up being the more popular evolved starters for Kalos.
Final:
No one seems to like Chesnaught, any Chespin lovers tend to hate it, and anyone else seems to just go "meh" about Chesnaught. People tend to be less vocal about Delphox than any of the other starter evolutions, so I assume it's in the same boat as Braxen. Like I said before, Greninja and frogadier are the most popular evolutions to the starters of kalos
That's why I chose Fennekin+Quilladin+Greninja.

Just talking about pokemon, I can see why people want more pokemon characters. I still think the previous pokemon vets in smash (excluding Pichu) is plenty to represent though.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I don't really get why people want to see more starters.

Yeah people love starters, but we have six gens now. Adding an evolution from each starter is never going to happen (unless they do dlc and see all the money... the scrooge mcduck diving into gold coins breaking all of his fragile baby duck bones types of money), and it will get old and boring using fire, water, and grass for all of them. Plus all the fanboy riots if they drop them in favor of someone else for the next smash game/cut them for time restraints... just seems like an easier thing to avoid in general by not making another trainer.

So I don't really see another pokemon trainer happening. Too much work now, and too much work later for the next game.

@tomic

Smash Apprentice
Fans will be mad if certain characters get dropped. Fans will be mad if certain characters don't get added. Fans will be mad if certain characters do get added. Fans will be mad regardless of what happens, so it seems silly not to add a character at all just because he/she might need to get dropped in a not-yet-existent future installment and fans may get mad about this hypothetical future scenario.

We already have a ninja-like pokemon though, Lucario.

...Lucario's really nothing like a ninja imo.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
Depends on what you define as a ninja. Most Ninjas in shows/movies/stories/video games don't even do assassination, they just attack at the front lines. which is the opposite of what a ninja is supposed to be. Greninja is no exception to this, but it's kinda of hard for pokemon to be true ninjas anyways since they are front line fighters anyways. The only ninja-like thing about Greninja is that he throws shurikens (which are meant for disabling the target, not killing, unless poison was added to the shuriken). Most ninjas tend to be similar to Strider Hiryu or Ryu Hayabusa. After Naruto came out, what is called a Ninja is even more vague in other shows, ninjas were doing this in previous shows, but naruto made it more popular and now there's a few shows starting to imitate it.

Yeah I agree Lucario isn't like a traditional ninja, but most characters that claim to be like ninjas aren't even ninjas. Lucario is similar to more modern Ninjas though, I didn't call him a ninja though, just ninja-like, he's pretty close to what Greninja is anyways in terms of style. There seriously needs to be another name for the modern ninjas since they are so different from actual ninjas.

As for adding more characters. Quality over quantity is a nice rule to go by. Otherwise you end up making some series look better/worse than others, and make other characters forgettable.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
If we got a non legendary, non starter, non hyped up pokemon then I would want....

Hawlucha, seriously this guy is awesome enough on his own to warrant inclusion.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Ended up writing a pretty haphazard command list for Sylveon. Partially because I thought the whole flesh tentacle thing was interesting (with the bonus of making it a quadruped with viable material to perform grabs and hold items, like Ivysaur) and mostly because I needed more fluffy pink estrogen in my system. I don't expect it to make it in even if it were highly requested, but it is sort of the progenitor for a new Pokemon type and the whole Pokemon Amie thing.
Sylveon
Size - Slightly shorter than Ivysaur, including the bulb, while not being nearly as wide.
Weight - Between Marth and Peach.
Walk Speed - Tied with Zelda. Very leisurly strides.
Run - Around Falco's speed. Despite taking long strides, it can stop and turn on a dime.
Fall Speed - Between Peach and Samus.
Attack Speed - Quite unusual. Attacks tend to start quickly and have little end lag, but they remain active for a longer time than most. Makes them easier to hit with, but also easier to punish.
Range - Attack range tends to be comparable to Ivysaur's vine attacks, but slightly shorter. Does not rely on body attacks nearly as much as Ivysaur, however.
Air Speed - Just behind Yoshi at the second fastest in the game. Has high inertia, though, and tends to keep travelling in the same direction until it lands.

Idle - Stands with its ribbons fluttering behind it, as if swaying in the wind. Occasionally closes its eyes and yawns.

Grounded Normals:

Jab - A forward jump and lateral spin towards its right into a backhanded whipping attack with a feeler. Slow to start up, but has a very short recovery. Has fairly strong, low angled knockback when hit with the tip of the feeler. Does 6%. Has a very short ranged hitbox in the back.

F-Tilt - Jabs forward once for each feeler. Its longest ranged horizontal attack. Quick to start up and end, but lasts for a very long time. Decent as an anti-air. Each hit does 3%, with the last hit pushing he enemy a good distance. Difficult to DI out of this attack.

U-Tilt - Sweeps one of its neck feelers from the floor to just before it gets completely over its head. Quick to start up, but the hitbox persists for a while. Can be interrupted with a run or jump if it lands. Sets up for an aerial attack, always doing the same amount of knockback regardless of %. Deals 7%.

D-Tilt - Sweeps a feeler low before suddenly jerking it backwards when it would contact with an opponent's feet. Knocks backwards slightly and always trips. This is about as quick as most jabs. Jumps backwards a short distance at the end of the attack. Deals 3%.

F-Smash - Jabs each feeler forward, with them crossing into an X formation. Has a sweet-spot right where the feelers touch that has deadly knockback. Comparable to Mario's F-Smash, with more range and a larger sourspot. Deals 15-20% if tipped and 10-15% if the sourspot hits. Quick startup but a bit laggy compared to some of its other attacks. Cannot be angled.

D-Smash - Crosses its neck feelers before sweeping them outward whilst taking a large leap backwards. Strong, high angled knockback and deals 13-19%. Probably its lowest ranged attack, but it is quick to come out.

U-Smash - Functionally identical to Ivysaur's grounded up-b. Jabs at a 45% angle upwards with a feeler. This is its most powerful attack in terms of damage and knockback, when it hits with the tip of the limb. Deals 20-28% if tipped and a lackluster 9-13% if it hits anywhere else.

Dash Attack - Leaps backwards whilst rapidly twirling a feeler in a manner that resembles Zero Suit Samus' grab. Has moderate horizontal knockback. Deals about 6%, and 8% when it hits with the tip.

Aerials:

N-Air - Extends all of its ribbons and performs a slow pirouette-like spin, comparable to Lucario's N-Air. Deals the most knockback near the outer edges of the attack, and is at its most powerful the moment the hitboxes come out. Deals 10% at first and dwindles down to 4% as the attack ends. Functions well as both a pressure escape and as one of its killing attacks.

F-Air - Crosses its neck ribbons above its head and then performs a slow dunking attack downward. Similar to Ivysaur's F-Air in appearance, but it comes out faster and has a longer lingering hitbox. Spikes enemies just below and in front of it, but otherwise does average low-angled knockback. Gives a slight lift in height towards the end of the attack. Deals 7%, and sets up for another aerial attack if it hits a grounded opponent at certain percents.

B-Air - A quick backwards kick with is right hind leg. Is its fastest aerial, but also its weakest and lowest ranged. 5%. Pushes the enemy horizontally a good distance, but always does the same amount of knockback.

U-Air - Flips backwards with two of its feelers extended, dealing 3% and 5% for each hit. Decent for low-percent juggles near the ground, but is otherwise slow to end.

D-Air - A two-feeler upward sweep from directly below and slightly behind it toward eye level. Pushes the enemy at a 45% angle a moderate distance. Sluggish, but decent for relieving ground pressure.

Throws:

Grab - Around Lucas' grab range. Obviously uses a feeler.

Pummel - A pink pulse emits from its tendril. Deals 2% and is on the slower end of the spectrum in terms of pummel speed.

F-Throw - With its ribbon completely outstretched, it leaps, spins laterally and then lobs the foe horizontally. Happens to be its strongest knockback throw for landing KOs. Deals 6%.

B-Throw - Completely wraps the foe with its ribbon, turns them around and then pulls away briskly. This sends the enemy spinning away from Sylveon like a top. Can be followed up with a dash attack for some free damage, and can make enemies trip over ledges. Deals 6%.

U-Throw - Lifts the target into the air using all of its feelers. Can lead to aerials at lower percents. 5% damage.

D-Throw - Sends several pink pulses through its feelers before gently tossing the foe away. Deals the most damage of its throws, but the least knockback. 10% damage.

Specials:

N-Special - Draining Kiss - A grab with its tendrils, of a slightly lower range than its F-Smash. Should it hit, it will plant some sugar on the enemy, stealing 8% worth of health. It will then automatically perform its F-Throw, even in the air. Very punishable if this attack whiffs.

F-Special - Swift - A slow sweep from above its head to the floor with a tendril. This spawns three stars, which pause for a moment and then move forward at a speed around Luigi's fireball. These have a slight homing ability on them. Each one deals 2% with minor knockback. This is the character's main method of pestering from a distance.

U-Special - Fairy Wind - After a slight pause, Sylveon shifts in one of 8 directions determined by the control stick about the same range as one of Mewtwo's teleports. This moves very slowly, but it can be cancelled with an aerial or double jump at any point. Has a large windbox surrounding it which deals about 1% and pushes the enemy along with Sylveon, even over ledges, but not directly off of the ground.

D-Special - Pixie Veil - Twirls a ribbon in a large circle, creating a reflective pink barrier directly in front of it. This will absorb any one hit and deflect direct attackers a short distance, but projectiles will cause recoil on Sylveon's part. Slower to come out than most other shielding attacks, but can be dashed out of if it deflects an attack.

Final Smash - Moonblast - Calls forth an image of the moon in the sky, and then fires a slow moving white projectile forward. After a short distance, it will explode in a gigantic radius. This functions like a smart bomb, dealing 2% per hit for about 70 damage total. This will KO at percents above 20%. Very pink.

Taunts:

Up - Waves all four of its ribbons in the air.
Side - Brings one feeler to its face and makes the motion of blowing a kiss. Sends out a
projection of a heart a short distance that actually deals 1% and causes a trip.
Down - Sits with a content look on its face. Stays like this until some other input is made.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Pokemon must be the hardest sereis to decide characters for as there's 718 of the buggers. Even if you cut out the stupid options there's still like 70 good ones.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Pokemon must be the hardest sereis to decide characters for as there's 718 of the buggers. Even if you cut out the stupid options there's still like 70 good ones.

I would love if they made a pokemon/smash Bros spinoff that had only pokemon in it.

There's a lot of great pokemon that wouldn't get into the regular smash Bros.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
There was a Pokemon fighting game in the works a while back. Last I checked it was only in japanese and only Lucario+Blaziken were revealed. I didn't look much into it because I heard it played more like a traditional fighting game.

Personally I'd like something similar to Pokepark 2 (dunno about pokepark 1) in terms of combat, but much much MUCH more complex so you could practicly re-enact battles from the anime/movies (in those games the 4 characters play basicly the same, and enemies have the kirby/brawl boss AI of make an attack, then wait for 5 seconds for you to counterattack...). That's a dream that will probably never come to pass though, it'd be too much work.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
There was a Pokemon fighting game in the works a while back. Last I checked it was only in japanese and only Lucario+Blaziken were revealed. I didn't look much into it because I heard it played more like a traditional fighting game.
If said game doesn't have Mewtwo's X form then I probably wouldn't play.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Mewtwo X for final boss!

And I guess they could make a balanced limited mode so he can be used in tournaments...

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
we have charizard and greninja i cant be the only one who thinks there should be a fully evolved grass type starter

so im starting this thread to discus venasaur, meganium, sceptile, torterra, serperior and chesnaught

ok so here they are with some point in favor and against

venasuar could easily be a more powered up version of ivysaur and has it mega from as it final smash

however i think if they would go for venasuar then we would have blastoise instead of greninja

meganium i imagine would inherite some of ivysaur's move while still having plenty original ones

it may be deemed to old

sceptile already seems to be the most likely its body is the perfect shape for battle

may be a little old

torterra would be a very heavy fighter poor jumps but hard to launch would have head butts and stopms for basic moves

i dont think wed get to gen 4 pokemon

serperior would most defiantly be a unique fighter would have to rely on vines a leaves for most of its normal attacks

its body shape makes it unlikely

chesnaught is well suited to smash bros and would translate quite well

but with greninja i doubt it would be him

and of course theres the chance that any 5th pokemon would be jigglypuff

Last edited:

HeroG

Smash Apprentice
Well we have Chesnaught,Venasaur,Sceptile and Torterra...
Chespinand Snivy were Decomfirmed in The Pokemon Newcomer Trailer along with many others. They came out of Pokeballs so i think that decomfirms them.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Chespinand Snivy were Decomfirmed in The Pokemon Newcomer Trailer along with many others. They came out of Pokeballs so i think that decomfirms them.
Realized that after I saw, I seriously think we wont get a Grass starter, Blaziken on the other hand is immensly popular, and would think he could take the cake here.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I vote Sceptile.

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Judging by the trend we seen in the trailer, I'd say we'd get Sceptile. It is possible to get a fully evolved Grass starter, seeing as at this point it's looking like Pokemon Trainer is getting cut.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I vote Sceptile.
Same, but I don't think a "grass starter" is really something Sakurai is looking at as a required thing. With what 4 already confirmed pokemon, jiggs being likely and Mewtwo's popularity it seems it would be weird to choose a random grass starter "just to have one." But who knows

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Sceptile's cool but let's just stick with Ivysaur.. Venusaur wouldn't be at all the same. Meganium a **** and as much as I absolutely love Torterra it would be far too big and slow to work in Smash. Chesnaught.. maybe but doubtful that they'd rep gen 6 twice. Serperior doesn't have any limbs.

Sceptile or Venusaur. If there is one. I'm betting there won't be though. Maybe he'll change his mind and say Ivy's still in. A man can dream and dammit I will.

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Mario and Zelda got 5 reps each, so I don't see why the heck Pokémon can't have a fifth rep.
Pikachu, Lucario, Charizard, Greninja and Sceptile is the way to go.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
Obviously Sceptile - all of the others would look ridiculous scaled down to fit, except maybe Chesnaught, but what would be the point of that?

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Chespin was shown to be a Pokeball Pokemon. I doubt Chesnaught would make it.

Sceptile is most likely if they are doing this.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
We already have four Pokemon characters:

Pikachu

Lucario

Charizard

Greninja

And if we are referencing the roster limit to 5 characters, like the Mario cast, that leaves only 1 spot open.

Our Possible chances are:

Jigglypuff: Was not deconfirmed.

Mewtwo: Was not deconfirmed.

Blaziken: Was not deconfirmed.

Sceptile: Possibility is open.

To see who the community of Smash Boards would rather see make the cut I will add a Poll to see the results.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Am also with Team Sceptile. Makes the most sense to me to.

Charizard / Fire : Heavy
Greninja / Water: Light
Sceptile / Grass : Middle Weight

This was a similar order for Pokémon Trainer, made so that the Pokémon with a favorable element would triumph over the other. Fire > Grass > Water > Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom