• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Fan Art

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
More like

Meta-Free

*insert a sentence of me trolling MK here*

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Gallade isn't the only guy there, I see Latios and the nidoran family as well.

I don't like a lot of those interpretations but Froslass is amazing.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Gallade isn't the only guy there, I see Latios and the nidoran family as well.

I don't like a lot of those interpretations but Froslass is amazing.
There was actually a few guys in there.

A lot of those are awesome. I think as a whole Gens I and III were better than II and IV. I was happy that Lumineon was cool looking ^^
Nidoking is slightly angry at you. :3
That's exactly what we were getting at, Chill. Also, I never noticed that Swellow was holding a Flame Orb until I read Gates' post.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Which was the original "Megazord", a term that grew beyond its pronoun state into a type of composite mech, that of which I referred.

So SUCK IT.

r3d d09

Smash Master
what do you do at 3 in the morning when you get home from a MTG new set release... get on SWF for the first time in forever * it feels like* go to pokemon for the first time... spend 2 hours looking through this thread. . .
I'll be back tomorrow ;)

r3d d09

Smash Master
Glad one of you knows me ;) haha. Chok, are you counting back up on posts or still counting down?

ps- saved about 40+ images from this... just wish i had a simple way to stretch the art for my comp :/

some of them wont fit the screen. FML.

The artists in this thread, amazing job, but I think a few of you don't post anymore... maybe i'm wrong. But yes... Kudos.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I remember you r3d.

Chok those pictures with the girls on Arcanine/Flygon are awesome. Are there ones for other pokes?

r3d d09

Smash Master
Do it Char, it'd be legit. with some lol's being followed ;)

Moozle, you know of me or know me? I assume from the peach boards when i was theory crafter and a scrub :p

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I remember you r3d.

Chok those pictures with the girls on Arcanine/Flygon are awesome. Are there ones for other pokes?
hm, im sure there are, but those are the only ones i found from where i was searching *cough gelbooru cough* LOL

there is LOADS of stuff on pixiv, and im subscribed to a few tumblrs that constantly post random poke-art haha

edit:

oh nice, my post count is -5989

my bday is 5 september 1989

r3d d09

Smash Master
Chok, i talked to sinz * mid last year*, you were spamming or something, so they made it so your post count counted down, then once you reach, I think 10k, it'll start counting back up. Maybe i'm wrong.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I did that once, if i'm not mistaken ;) its my form of ( ) to bring forth information to help a sentence, in my own terms anyways.

oh and, Efdkjpo Ofwxrjf Owedlo
to you too ;)

Top Bottom