• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Exclusives: Custom Avatars and Sigs By Vermy

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
Okay so it would be like this:

-Cris
-The last trainer on the link you posted looks pretty cool, i would like one with dark green coat, black shirt and the same pants ... yellow gloves if possible :)
-Sandslash, starraptor, zangoose, Charizard, ME, sceptile, absol, Jolteon and Milotic :D
-something like yellow electris stuff please :D
-The art... is a bang!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
wichita doesn't have any plans of going

we already met up once though, at hobo 11 a long *** time ago. magik 2-0'd me in pools...with his meta knight. lol.
You and Magik make plans for LA's LasT Smash that I'm assuming will be in December sometime, I know Zig will be coming.

5 PT's (+Reflex) = mass ****.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Bomber and Cris:

Check back in 12 hours from this post, and they should be done. I have work tonight so I won't get to do them till I get home.

joeyjoeyjoejoe

Smash Apprentice
Not a problem guys. ^.^
I enjoy making them.

Toby is coming down to my city for a big Australian Tourney in October. =D
Epic PT training ahoy! There's another PT main in Melbourne shows a lot of promise, I'd love to see 3 PTs sitting in the top 20 of a 100+ tournament.
Talking about me vermy? :)

If you're not sick of PS yet, could you make me an avi? I cant decide on my pokes, so whatever. Just Aaron as me, with Mime jr., blue steel background.

Thanks!

Edit: Elite four Aaron. Can't wait til Rocky, hopefully ivy doesn't screw me over by then.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Aaron as in elite four or as in Sir Aaron from the lucario movie?

And I certainly was talking about you. ^_^ PT to dominate Rocky!

First post updated!
Bomber's new Avatar and Cris' Sig done.

Who's next?!?!

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
Thank you vermy!!!!!! :D
Soooo cool :)
Can you please make an avatar with the same trainer, jolteon and something like a wind background? :D

IThinkAboutIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
I would like one too.

I'd like this:
-name: IThink
- Trainer: Male, Anything that looks scientific. :p
- Pokemon: Registeel, Spiritomb, Snorlax, Steelix, Crobat, Beedrill (I'd like Ariados and Unwon too if there's still space)
- Metal Background
- A true gentleman

CoonTail

Smash Lord
-CoonTail
-red hair green PT hat from brawl(i like the look of toby's guy with the flowing coat so Ill pm you with more info about that)
-Nidoking Typhlosion Heracross squirtle Ivysaur raichu
-Jungle or Grass w.e you can do
-Master of the Reverse shift or NK > MK

If this isnt enough info vermy PM me please I want an avatar too I just dunno what the criteria is

Vermy

Smash Champion
Sorry i haven't been doing these lately, i've been busy these past few days and havent been anywhere near my pc.

-CoonTail
-red hair green PT hat from brawl(i like the look of toby's guy with the flowing coat so Ill pm you with more info about that)
-Nidoking Typhlosion Heracross squirtle Ivysaur raichu

If this isnt enough info vermy PM me please I want an avatar too I just dunno what the criteria is
-put into quotation marks as to what you'd like for a phrase at the bottom. eg. "on a boat motherf__ker"
(im obsessed with that song atm XD)
- http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dptr.html choose a character from there, and i'll edit it to your specifications. So hair and clothes colors/mods etc.
-any shiny colored or male/female specific pokemon need to be addressed too.

i'll get started on yours and iThink's Sigs as soon as thats done.
(i prefer to do at least 2 at a time)

T-block

B2B TST
kay i think i want one too vermy ^^

T-block
I think it's the Ace Trainer (guy looking over his shoulder with his back facing toward you)... can you give him black hair and clothes that are more blue?
-Squirtle, Buoysel, Mesprit, Lickilicky, Dugtrio, Farfetch'd
-Hmm....anything but gravel. Water maybe?
-"Get T-spin'd"

you can play with it and get creative ;D i really only care about the name, the pokemon and the quote. if you think something looks better for the other things, go ahead and use it. thanks man

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Ok I would like to use the sprite all the way on the left 9 rows down I believe he was the rock gym leader or at least a gym leader. I would like NidoKing, Typhlosion, Ivy and Squirtle shiny, if you can Id like all the pokes to look like the cloned pokemon from the first pokemon movie like the zard in beast's avatar that would be sick!!! The last thing I could ask you to do is put a "CoonTail" on NidoKing and squirtle. I literally mean a raccoon tail with black and white stripes. Ive been working on a texture hack so squirtle has one in brawl with his green shell.
Lastly I would like the quote to be master of the reverse shift because I use it way more than anyone else I see play squirtle.

Thanks yet again Vermy and we can discuss the colors for my PT sprite but for the most part I want him with red hair and the green PT hat. So post any questions you got with what I tell you so i can straighten them out. If all this is too much lemme kno also I dunno how in depth people got but Im competitive and crazy about pokemon just like I am brawl so theres always alot of crap I want, my bad lol :p

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Hey vermy I saw this thread kinda died but I have rethought my stuff so if you are still making these lemme know I still need one!!!

dre_89_

Smash Cadet
These are pretty cool, this thread hasn't been posted in for about a month so I assume you don't do them anymore, but if you do would it be too much trouble to ask if I could get one?

Vermy

Smash Champion
Up until yesterday, I forgot about this completely. O_o

I originally made this thread as a reward to the active PT mains on these boards. While I appreciate the enthusiasm of you newbies, you're still just that, new.

Take part in discussion, ask questions, and in general be active. I won't be making any sigs for anyone with a 2 digit post count.

Ice Cube **** and T-Pain Block, I still owe you guys a sig each. PM me with the details or just post it here, and get on it soon.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
VERMY

It says I cant PM you so here are my details

-CoonTail
-red hair green PT hat from brawl if theres a prob with that or you need to use another sprite use the sprite all the way on the left 9 rows down I believe he was the rock gym leader or at least a gym leader
-Nidoking Typhlosion Heracross Zapdos Sceptile Bronzong(Kinda like in beasts sig I like the 3 pokes put together) Id also like the shiny squirtle standing next to me

I have one last request for squirtle and NK but hey PM me if you can because I cant PM you and it sucks I have to list all this here where you never may see it!!!

Top Bottom