• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer: Fastest character?

listentomook

Smash Apprentice
I was watching this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlFVsOavd-Y and it became obvious that the pokemon trainer is the fastest character in the game...faster so than even say...sonic.

Observe as the platform takes off, the trainer is left behind on the ground to run to the next location in Delfino plaza...sometimes even having to traverse across the open waters! He's always on time too...never out of breath...marathon man of ocarina of time...meet your match.

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
You know, I noticed this before, and I kept watching the video over again to see if I could see the PT actually coming into the scene, or if he's already there by the time the platform stops moving.

Yup. He's definitely the fastest :p

Also, at 2:14, I thought that stream of water was the PT throwing the pokeball.
I lol'd after I watched it again.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Dude, Pokemon Trainer is so broken. He can climb sheer rock walls, traverse the seas, and climb to the top of the Shine Sprite Tower, faster than you can say "It's super effective!"

listentomook

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon trainer is gonna have to be banned from tournies... i dont think his slave pokemon will mind tho, i heard he starves them so they fight that much harder so they can feast on the flesh of their fresh kill.

timbers92

Smash Apprentice
they were going to have the pokemon trainer be a playable character without his pokemon, but they decided in the end it wasn't a good idea. the tier list would be as follows:

TOP GOD UBER TIER:
Pokemon Trainer

other tier:
everyone else

listentomook

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon trainer is gonna have to be banned from tournies... i dont think his slave pokemon will mind tho, i heard he starves them so they fight that much harder so they can feast on the flesh of their fresh kill.

sorry for accidental multipost computer spazzed out...

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Notice how you've only ever gotten a smash ball with his pokemon. That's because if he got the smash ball, the game is over. He's already won. SMASH BALL, I CHOOSE YOU!

...Nobody screws with PT. Not even Chuck Norris.

WaffleGuyPerson

Smash Journeyman
PT is a slave driver. He trains his Pokemon so hard they can take on evil in the flesh (ganondorf, I guess). How many trainers do you know have Pokemon that strong?!

-Ran

Smash Master
Because, Pokemon Trainer has a sick fetish. When Charizard evolved, a lot of love was lost between the two, and he refuses to let that happen again.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
lmao, how many people didnt get it.......i think the jokes isnt funny anymore, its the people that sya "well squirtle is fast" thats hillarious

-Ran

Smash Master
The only reason he uses Pokemon is because all of the other fighters have restraining orders.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon Trainer ought to be banned from competitive play. He's not only the fastest character in the game with infinite jumps, but he's also invincible!
that right there reminds me of how broken a character could be if they realized
that they could step out of the arenas boundaries.

Long live fiction!

Top Bottom