• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon X and Y (SPOILERS THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, that's really ALL the non-event megas?

I'm a little disappointed for some reason

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
It's just so easy thus far. I haven't lost anything since the Caterpie, and I've only had one battle thus far where anything was even slightly threatened. And I have way too many goddamn Pokeballs. I found myself not even caring that it took four to catch Snorlax.

I was just about to complain about this... I have a team of 4 already (1 badge so far) and yet my Quilladin is out-leveling my opponents by 10 freaking levels it's pretty ridiculous.

I really hope this doesn't end up like Red/Blue where everything's a breeze until the crazy level spikes around the 8th gym...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm still at the beginning with a level 6 starter. I've only fought a pidgey

I had to work all day yesterday and I spent my lunch and break trying to get a good natured Vivillion

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
has anyone found the two grass/ghost lines yet? I'm trying to find one for my team...

edit never mind found it on a side note i found a trubish in a trash can...

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I think Serena is working for the enemy.

We get into battle with Team Flare members who use a Croagunk and Scraggy. I'm using Meowstic and she has Espurr. I use Disarming Voice in hopes of killing Scraggy (which still took two hits...Meowstic's Special Attack is lower than expected), and she uses ****ing Light Screen. What the **** makes her think that two Fighting-types give a single **** about Special Attacks. Her Espurr died that turn to both of them using Faint Attack. She sends out Frogadier.

Next turn, I kill Scraggy and have now done a good amount of damage to Croagunk (Disarming Voice apparently hits both of them). She uses Water Pulse on Croagunk. It has Dry Skin.

What the **** Serena.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
At this point, since the game has been released, I feel like this thread is just dividing X/Y discussion of the same nature into two different threads, so I'm going to lock it and request that you move discussion to the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom