• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll Of The Week #1 - Who Do You Primarily Use?

Who Do You Primarily Use?

• Doctor Mario

Votes: 62 4.1%
  • Mario

Votes: 36 2.4%
  • Luigi

Votes: 44 2.9%
  • Bowser

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Peach

Votes: 74 4.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 37 2.5%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 71 4.7%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 47 3.1%
  • Falco

Votes: 187 12.5%
  • Fox

Votes: 161 10.8%
  • Ness

Votes: 29 1.9%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 47 3.1%
  • Kirby

Votes: 25 1.7%
  • Samus

Votes: 81 5.4%
  • Zelda

Votes: 15 1.0%
  • Sheik

Votes: 85 5.7%
  • Link

Votes: 93 6.2%
  • Young Link

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Pichu

Votes: 12 0.8%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 21 1.4%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 42 2.8%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 13 0.9%
  • Mr. Game & Watch

Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Marth

Votes: 211 14.1%
  • Roy

Votes: 40 2.7%

• Total voters

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Welcome to my first Poll of the Week, or PotW for short! I've decided to create a new poll every Sunday on popular subjects. I see a lot of topics asking the same exact thing, and I hate having to close so many topics, so hopefully a poll of apparently interesting topics will help remove that.

Feel free to post your thoughts about the current poll, what a good new poll question might be, and other related stuff in this topic, but please do not make new topics about this one. Only admins / mods / premium members can post polls; this is done so to cut back on the amount of poll-spam that we might see if everyone was able to do so. Please do not request permission to post a poll.

With that said, enjoy, chi :p

Travesty

Smash Cadet
I only have this post because I can't delete it now. I may be dumb but I at least I have first post, I guess.

darkshadows

Smash Journeyman
In Melee discussion, being nice and keeping topics
wow second to post. Anyway, great job opening this Ko, we really needed it. (As I found out, it's too hard to count up every post by tallying without the power of the admins)

I remember making tally polls for other things like best move, worst move (all types), favorite stage, least favorite stage, etc... but I've never gotten to tallying all of them up.

Zero34

Smash Lord
and marth begins his quest to dominate the polls

nice idea though, wonder what next week's poll will be. hmmmm, how many tournaments have you been to? how many times a week/how long do you play?

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
Nice Idea!

My main is Falco, I like how he could jump high, and his short hop is good. Let's not forget to mention the all-powerful SHL! :D

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
I too have 2 mains, but still I have chosen for my favourite, Dr. Mario!

Anyway, this poll should stay sticked for a long time, so n00bs won't come to ask the same questions about your favourite character over and over.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
wow this is a great idea, i have always wondered how popular are some characters, i chose marth ^^

Fox will win this weeks poll, i can tell, but as for new topics how about favorite move, most useful move, who should be higher on the teir list etc...
nice topic idea

M3ca

Smash Apprentice
fox's section should be color coded too. its owning everyone lol.

but then it is not 100% accurate since the sample size is so puny -_-

where are the samus players???

glenn

Smash Cadet
Ganondorf is a stud. Hmmm, but i alternate between him and Ice climbers or Game and Watch (odd combination)

Boo!

Banned via Administration
shiek is a little ***** and im glad that she doesnt have many votes. i voted for doc, but my second is pikachu who i think is very underrated. i woulve chosen falco because hes my best charactre but hes a cheap ***** so i dont like to use him

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
KillerPlacebos said:
Wow... really unexpected that doc is tied for 3rd. Where is the cf, shiek and samus players?
I'm right here! Unfortunately I've already cast my vote (for shiek) but I agree about wondering where the rest of the shiek players are. I mean 6 votes? Come on...

Boo! said:
shiek is a little ***** and im glad that she doesnt have many votes
Wow seems like someone got their *** handed to them by a Shiek player one too many times, which incidentily, is understandable :D

JFox

Smash Hero
Wow check out all the Fox and Falco players we got here on the boards...thats pretty ridiculous. No wonder the character specifics Fox and Falco room is full of noobs a such.

shogun

Smash Journeyman
Primary would probably be Marth, I play with a lot of characters though.

x_cal

Smash Cadet
Boo! said:
i woulve chosen falco because hes my best charactre but hes a cheap ***** so i dont like to use him
Well, I think Falco's recovery (or lack of) more than makes up for hes attacking abilities... But I picked him for this poll anyways, even though I do play a bit of everyone, mostly high tier >_>

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Aww...poor kirby doesn't have anybody for him.

:} But roy has 3 now! Flaming blade of d00m FTW!

Arteen

Smash Lord
I selected Falco, as he is the character I use most often, although I actually play a variety of characters.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Too many people play spaceanimals just because they're flashy. Why so many Fox votes? It seems like people play Fox without realizing he's one of (if not the) hardest character to master. That's why I quit Fox.

Emacee

Smash Ace
I do primarily use Sheik. However my favorite character is Captain Falcon.

Top Bottom