• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll Of The Week #1 - Who Do You Primarily Use?

Who Do You Primarily Use?

• Doctor Mario

Votes: 62 4.1%
  • Mario

Votes: 36 2.4%
  • Luigi

Votes: 44 2.9%
  • Bowser

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Peach

Votes: 74 4.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 37 2.5%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 71 4.7%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 47 3.1%
  • Falco

Votes: 187 12.5%
  • Fox

Votes: 161 10.8%
  • Ness

Votes: 29 1.9%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 47 3.1%
  • Kirby

Votes: 25 1.7%
  • Samus

Votes: 81 5.4%
  • Zelda

Votes: 15 1.0%
  • Sheik

Votes: 85 5.7%
  • Link

Votes: 93 6.2%
  • Young Link

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Pichu

Votes: 12 0.8%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 21 1.4%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 42 2.8%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 13 0.9%
  • Mr. Game & Watch

Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Marth

Votes: 211 14.1%
  • Roy

Votes: 40 2.7%

• Total voters

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
... Sheik hasn't won any tournies for a while, I thought. That's because Ken and Azen win everything.

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
Time/SpaceMage said:
Gooo Ganondorf! We must catch up with Peach and Samus X)
Fine don't even mention Shiek who IS beating ganon atm.

Uncle Meat said:
... Sheik hasn't won any tournies for a while, I thought. That's because Ken and Azen win everything.
Good point.. never really thought about it. And it's not just Ken and Azen, I mean look at people like Bombsoldier. (Not trying to start a debate here)

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmm, I still chose Fox, but that's because I've always played Fox. Not because he's 'top tier'...

Gojira

Smash Lord
Oh im mad

ZMan said:
Roy 4 life dawgs. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

And incase anyone is intersested, I also play a mean Ness, C. Falcon, G&W, Luigi, Kirby, and Pichu(gots to keep it real with the low tier, yo. :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: )

YOUR THE ONE WHO TOOK MY NICKNAME Z-MAN!!! :urg:

Anways, yeah, Bowser must get more votes then sheik!!! Go Bowser!

Freedan

Smash Rookie
my vote for ganondorf!

no one use zelda as a main? guess you only pick sheik uh? actually I like changing from zelda to sheik and not stay all the time in sheik form

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
The next poll should be favorite stage or most wanted new character in SSB3.

Player00

Smash Journeyman
Favorite stage seems like a good poll, coolest character, best character to have in teams, best projectile, weirdest character, hardest character to master, etc.

LiveForTheMoment

Smash Rookie
Hard to choose when you have like four and you only play for fun so its just a random tossup. :-p If I could vote for Peach, Pikachu, Pichu, and Mewtwo all at once I would. Pikachu got my vote in the end since he's the one I started out with.

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whoa, I'm more of a minority. Boo ya. Doesn't seem that way around here...

Then again, I'm the best Melee player in my 'group', so I guess people play as Mario so much because they might think he's 'better' somehow...

Melee has a really well-balanced character roster. Yum for that.

Zelda and Sheik come in 2nd for me, and I use them about evenly, as that's the fun to Zelda and Sheik for me.

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
Future Polls?

I think the poll that will yeild the best results would have to be: "Which character is most wanted in SSBR?"
It's something everyone can get into, but you would have a tough time getting down all the possible vote candidates.

Panik

Smash Journeyman
LiveForTheMoment said:
Hard to choose when you have like four and you only play for fun so its just a random tossup. :-p If I could vote for Peach, Pikachu, Pichu, and Mewtwo all at once I would. Pikachu got my vote in the end since he's the one I started out with.
I hope you are a girl.

Red_Ninja

Smash Cadet
I dominate with Falco. Period. I just wish I knew of some tournaments or how I could get involved. I have invested many hours into SSBM and want to find some competition.

EdgarCorona

Smash Rookie
I once used Captain Falcon all the time, but now I feel he's too predicable so I went to Mario so I can slide a bunch and be less...predictable.

Panik

Smash Journeyman
Red_Ninja said:
I dominate with Falco. Period. I just wish I knew of some tournaments or how I could get involved. I have invested many hours into SSBM and want to find some competition.
Cocky words for a clone. (You probably don't dominate with Falco, trust me. Too many people use him.)

Dark Phazon Samus

Smash Rookie
Samus is the character of choice for me. I just find that Samus is the best character to use for my usual strategy of fighting games: run in head first and best the opponent to a pulp, lol

D.A.

Smash Apprentice
Although I was using Marth and Ganondorf for a while, I have been using Sheik for about 3 consecutive years now, I am just getting into my prime with her I believe, and that is whom I use the most, aside from that, Sheik is a wonderful character, whether in SSBM or Ocarina of Time.

Travesty

Smash Cadet
Yeah, as soon as I saw this poll I said to myself, "Fox first, Falco and Marth following," and what do you know . . .

Not many Shieks surprisingly and poor Zelda with her 0 votes.

Doc's doing way better than I supposed, Go Doc!

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Okay, the top 3 players at the time I unsticky this thread are:

1. Fox w/ 37 votes
2. Falco w/ 35 votes
3. Marth w/ 34 votes

And on a side note, the only character to get 0 votes was Zelda. Seriously, does nobody love to spam her forward a-air? I'll post the next poll as soon as I think of it (I know, I know, I procrastinate too much :p)

Mav

Furries For The Win
It's no surprise to me that Fox, Falco, and Marth are the most used characters.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Young Link! Young Link! Heh, we're already losing in the Link forums. Odds are we won't win here unless all the Link players choose other mains.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Falco overtook Fox! Ooohh! And yeah, how come only 2 people have YL as their main? YL's my 3rd best...he's awesome, I thought there'd be more YL players...

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Red_Ninja said:
I've mastered Falco cause he is a pimp. I've never been beaten........
Can't wait to fight Bombsoldier, Shino, and Ken.
lmao, you might've mastered Falco, but you most likely havn't mastered the game yet (so go to a tourney and get beaten for the first time to see how far you actually are from those 3) ^_^

[on-topic] DAYUM I never expected Marth, Fox and Falco to take the lead in this O_o
And LOL @ poor Zelda, the only one with 0 votes :p
Anyway Sheik for me.

Top Bottom