• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll Of The Week #12 - Cheapest Character?

Cheapest Character?

• Doctor Mario

Votes: 8 0.6%
  • Mario

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Bowser

• Peach

Votes: 199 15.7%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Donkey Kong

• Captain Falcon

Votes: 7 0.6%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 9 0.7%
  • Falco

Votes: 86 6.8%
  • Fox

Votes: 134 10.6%
  • Ness

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 52 4.1%
  • Kirby

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Samus

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • Zelda

• Sheik

Votes: 325 25.7%
  • Link

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • Young Link

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Pichu

Votes: 16 1.3%
  • Pikachu

• Jigglypuff

Votes: 23 1.8%
  • Mewtwo

• Mr. Game & Watch

Votes: 9 0.7%
  • Marth

Votes: 276 21.8%
  • Roy

Votes: 13 1.0%

• Total voters

quak

Smash Champion
yeah i kinda saw that outcome coming, shiek & marth top annoying. i was surprised by fox though cause whenever i play agaisn't him it's not that bad, but the shine could get annoying i guess

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Peach.

My top 3 (Jiggs, Falco, Kirby), from my experiences, have managed to beat everybody. Jiggs is the only one of my three who could beat Peach. Sure is fustrating when I see someone pick her.

shoguning

Smash Cadet
Marth. Argh. F-smash. Grab range. Edge guard. What a headache for someone who's trying to pick up Doc.
My brother can only beat me when he's Marth. Otherwise I dominate.

Lucky_Sharmz19

Smash Ace
Marth is the cheapest character. Why? Greay range, great damage, great grabs and chain throws, insane priority, Ken combo, how could he not be the cheapest character?

toasty4you

Smash Apprentice
Kirby is the cheapest to me. With all that annoying "Yah-Ay!" Up-B attacks. Especially a computer Kirby. Those are really annoying.

Lucky_Sharmz19 said:
Btw, how do i paste pictures in my sig?
TO do that faind the URL that has your desired picture and paste it in your sig like this

And if you want a pic on your computer than go to Image Shack

Skywalker

Space Jump
The leader of Starfox is defidently the cheapest.

N00bs, I think, hate him, but the advanced players I face . . .--he's just too overpowered. I won't be too stuck up to admit that Fox is my second favorite character, but his power should be toned down a lot in Brawl . . . let's not start with Fox's ground attacks.

Face it guys; Marth isn't that cheap. Marth's my best character, and I never use the C-stick or use the unlimited grab thingy. Well, I do admit his juggling skills are a bit cheap.

Number_09

Smash Cadet
4 people voted for Bowser and that is 4 to many. Bowser is not the cheapest, he is not even cheap. Neither is Kirby. Jiggly puff maybe because she has a OTK (rest).

ragmancometh

Smash Rookie
Rostigalen said:
Top Tier = Cheap?

Anyway...Marth the C-Sticker.

Well put. Then again, I think any character fast enough to put anyone from 0% to dead without letting the person recover is pretty cheap. I think Marth is the easiest character in the game to use; anyone with a good smash is easy.

REØ

Smash Lord
I agree with all of you that Marth is indeed cheap, but I think Shiek is as cheap as well, her tilts can lead into massive combos and can destroy practically any chracater, her aerial moves are powerful especially that fair, her needles can negate almost any projectile, and her chain grab abilities are superb.

Number_09

Smash Cadet
Another reason why Marth is "cheap" (key word cheap aka unfair) is becuase with his extreme long range characters like Kirby, Jigglypuff and Pikachu can't really get near him.

Skywalker

Space Jump
DokturSea said:
Meh, Roy. Pretty much ALL of his attacks set you on fire. Anyone can be good with him.
I definently can't disagree with that. N00bs wield Roy like a rocket launcher, it's very powerful . . .

Dark Bowser

Smash Cadet
I think Link is. I mean, no one else carries a boomerang, short bow, hookshot, bombs, AND a sword all the same time! Plus Link pulls his bombs seemingly out of thin air too. (Then again, you could say the same for Peach)

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
This poll should have a lot of 0 votes, but every character has been voted at least once. What is the world coming to.

MZero17

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who said FOX is cheap is crazy

Go to Home-Run Contest and F-Smash the bag as Fox. The F-Smash with Roy/Marth(Roy with middle, Math with tip)

Fox gets 1 foot, Marth gets 70 feet

S.S.B.M

Banned via Administration
Ness:The Gayest + Cheapest Fighter!

If u ask me its ness and heres the other 2 Gayest + Cheapest they are next to ness!

2:That ****ed Princess Peach!

3:Like in the The Lamest Fighter:Ice Climbers

But now the other 3.

4:Sheik/Zelda: Transforming doesn't help the image!

5:Jigglypuff: Sleeping never helps any image!

6:The beloved Mario:**** Tosser!

Sorry to do this heres the last 4.

7:Fox:Not better then Falco and obeying a dog!?Dear God,What next?

8:Gannondorf:Never Copy Captain Falcon!

9:pichu:Don't copy Pikachu! It could a least know Iron Tail and Thunder Wave!

10:DK:He makes every game look worse!

Sorry for the long message.

Goron3

Smash Apprentice
MZero17 said:
Anyone who said FOX is cheap is crazy

Go to Home-Run Contest and F-Smash the bag as Fox. The F-Smash with Roy/Marth(Roy with middle, Math with tip)

Fox gets 1 foot, Marth gets 70 feet
Actually, i think you're forgetting the Shine Spike....Very cheap!

foxplayer456

Smash Apprentice
Shiek is gay. Have u ever noticed if u beat the game in hard mode classic with marth at the end when they show those movies and then it saids ''wow incredible'' they show marth and shiek together even though they have no relevance whatt so ever and its a coensidence (if thats how u spell it) there top tiers??? makes u think huh?

Mark22

Smash Rookie
I voted for Ganon
hes extremly, and I mean EXTREMLY powerfull

Besides I have personal isues whit him
:093:

hth

Smash Rookie
Link is the most cheap if the person can use Link's projectiles well. Its hard to even touch him if you dont have a character without any kiind of projectile.

ChaosCore

Smash Cadet
Why does Pichu and Mewtwo have votes.........
Anyway, I voted Sheik, I'll never forget the day when my Link almost got owned by a guys sheik. I just really didn't like how he was so fast and yet he was not L-cancelling, teching etc. In short: Sheik's lag is virtually non-existant.

DSGamer3002

Smash Rookie
I just picked a random character on there, mainly because no character can really be "cheap". You have any choice of the list to choose from yourself, so if you didn't pick the "cheap" character it's your fault. Every character has their pros and cons.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Marth for sure, lol. I know from experience of hearing my friends whine about him that he's cheap....or maybe thats me. :chuckle: D-tilt/F-smash ftw.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
lol, 1 for Luigi! Be a rebel! I personally voted for the Ice Climbers. 2 characters, crazy attacks, terrifying smashes, etc. What's there not to hate?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I voted Peach...I dislike her dsmash so much when it is used on me.

Blood Falcon

Smash Journeyman
1.Link, an up+B at a high % kills instantly
2.Fox, Shine spiking

then theres gonna be those ppl who go "its not cheap, you only feel this way because ur opponent chose him and you didnt" what i say is to just use those ppl and you can abuse the privilege the same way others can

Top Bottom