• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poly Brawl 5: return of the metaknight results

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How am I causing drama? Me and Shadow were confused about the payouts and it's resolved now, o' Beg Monster. And you can stop calling me by my real name.
I guess you just insult people so much that you don't even notice it anymore.

Stop saying crap like that to me before I humor any requests of yours.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
good **** to pierce, jtails, jash, and inui.
omfg this tournament was stacked.
Some of md/va watched Vinnie and m2k, **** Vinnie was ****** so hard lol. down-throw f-smash ftw
top 5 godlike as usual. wtf ally beat anti in ditto's. ****in godly

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Good stuff everybody. The entire weekend was ****, but I was upset that I was too late to enter singles. Really wanted to do some work. I just kind of lost my drive to play when I found out I was too late. :(

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Gnes vs Ally, 12.5k:3.5k gnes' favor though. No notes needed =D
What place did you get? Oh right, you lost to non-sandbagging Mikehaze this time. ;)

Yo, didn't you and your friend UTD get 9th and 25th at our local?
LMAO without support texas is trash.

DAMN comin in with that clutch support. Ktar soon. Anti/Gnes 1st place :)

Razer got 5th foo. Get on aim more
Oh Gnes, when I get back at being good vs Diddy Kong, it's all over for you. Keit 4 Can't wait =)

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Yo, didn't you and your friend UTD get 9th and 25th at our local?
DAMN comin in with that clutch support. Ktar soon. Anti/Gnes 1st place :)

Razer got 5th foo. Get on aim more
What place did you get? Oh right, you lost to non-sandbagging Mikehaze this time. ;)

LMAO without support texas is trash.

Oh Gnes, when I get back at being good vs Diddy Kong, it's all over for you. Keit 4 Can't wait =)
~H-y-p-e.~

AllyKnight

You're wrong because I won't be there. But the MLG champ will be there for you. :awesome:
Oh right, my bad, Razer-who-only-does-well-in-Texas-but-is-2nd-best-snake?-nah-fatal-is-now, Gnes will meet San again. Oh and I'm waiting for any diddy kong lol I have a tentative plan =)

Watch it Allyyyy, Before I make Havok publish his "How to beat Ally in 3 simple steps" book.
lol in my book, it says to Ditto anybody who follows Havok's notebook, working so far.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Exactly, I just need to utilt that gay nado about 130 times to win the set.
LOL. that was good.

and my bad Ally-who-is-the-best-snake-but-cant-beat-mikehaze-but-i-can-with-bruised-thumbs. Havok will make a special appearance and will meet you again. And camping on the SV platform isn't a tentative plan against diddy :(

HelpR

Smash Ace
1: Ally ($407.00) : good stuff dude. Always happy to see you down in NY. Hope you can make it to the next one.
2: M2K ($185.00) (forfeit): Wish you played out GF, but it was your choice tbh.
3: Anti ($74.00): Nu yawks best? you're getting better dude, just keep working at it.
4: ADHD ($37.00): sorry about giving you the wrong amount of money initially, feel kinda like a douche taking it back >>
5: Atomsk ($18.50): lol. I got sandbagged haard.
5: Inui ($18.50): Thanks for helping out dude, it's always good to have an extra set of eyes looking this stuff over
7: Vinnie: I heard your set against M2K was close. You're easily one of the top 3 G&Ws in the nation atm, keep it up dude!
7: Jash: :/ Dont quit man, I wanna see you **** people more. You're a really skilled player, but you still have room to improve, keep going.
9: Jtails: Jtails! Mah dood. Look, I know MK still poses problems to you, but you it's not over. You did better this time then last time, and I know you can keep improving. Just try your best next time and improve.
9: Bloodcross: lol got ***** in dubs. I'd like to play you again some time though.
9: Will: Dee kaaaay! dude, I wanna play you some more. That broccoli kong is getting beast.
13: Teevee: lol, I tried to airdodge that laser at the end of our doubles match, I swear. Well, either way, you guys outplayed us (or at least me, penta was pulling his weight :/) gjob.
13: Pwii: Sorry I asked for your name like 5 times. I was really scatterbrained the latter part of the day
13: Doom: Thanks for helping out on the livestream. It's always appreciated getting a hand
17: Wes: Hah, damn dude. Start training and you'll **** more. come on!
17: deltacod: :/ I hate the fact that I lost first round because I got impatient, 2nd round I won by 2 % time out, and 3rd round I got ***** because I had no idea how to approach and did a stupid character change. Either way, good games dude, you ***** me lol
17: Loonytunes: huh, you did pretty good this time. gjob.
17: corey vanceee: viva u so silly.
17: Dillon: damn dude, good job. If you were more active you'd get better seeding. You're a good rob though, keep going
25: Chaosmarth: thanks for helping out man, it's always appreciated.
25: Minty
25: Projo: jooonah. we need to play more. seriously.
25: Owl: well. this went well, and look at the bright side, we have 5 tvs all ready for the next time we do a polybrawl.
25: Gunblade: hey dude, nice seeing you again.
25: Pane: didnt know you drive lol.
25: Limit: bowser!
25: Mike kirby: Hai
33: Dekillsage: hey dude, come to tourneys more.
33: LinkX: thanks for coming through, hope to see you at more locals
33: Helper: Try to set aside some time to do a friendly or two next time, wont get ***** so hard lol
33: TonyT: hallo dood.
33: Deven3k: kirby
33: Zorai: hai zorai.
33: Penta: lol, let's try teaming again, but next time, we should warm up together with some friendlies. I was just too stressed out with trying to get **** running to play before we fought our first match
33: RedX: hallo ike main people confuse for san apparently
33: Nuker: connor! You need more discipline son.
49: Bluez: I hope you liked your first tournament dude. Keep in mind that this one is a smidge on the large side, but the main draw is the chance to play people you wouldn't ordinarily play. Keep trying, I know you can improve
49: DarkPeach: damn. I didn't talk to you at all during the tourney, but you seemed pretty happy money matching.
49: DMT: Temporary return to brawl? just keep trying dood.
49: Clai: Ganondorf. A really **** one too.
65: Sheen: O.o I was expecting you to do a bit better, though I dunno. keep trying.
65: forfeit: Don't forfeit next time you lose doubles dude >>
65: Munoz: ehh... 65th? hope you got alot of friendlies in.
65: Southpaw: keith! thanks for all your help man. I really appreciate it.
97: Mechwarrior: Ryan, long time no see man. Look, you gotta play different people outside of tourneys. I know you really enjoy the game, but if you're not playing good people, inside and outside of wifi, you wont improve much. Hit me up if you want to train with me sometime on wifi. I'll try my best to help you improve.
999: D1: DIIIIIIP.
1000: Blackanese: hey dood. fun doubles matches. the first match was just silly though. It was awesome seeing you though.

To everyone I forgot: hi.

Gnes

Smash Master
Oh right, my bad, Razer-who-only-does-well-in-Texas-but-is-2nd-best-snake?-nah-fatal-is-now, Gnes will meet San again. Oh and I'm waiting for any diddy kong lol I have a tentative plan =)

lol in my book, it says to Ditto anybody who follows Havok's notebook, working so far.
1st bolded section=Nawwwwww son got to back up my boy, Razer with wii mote>Fatal and Ally(in the diddy matchup lmao)

2nd bolded section=i admit i lolllz, and I'm interesting in this tentative plan. Gonna be fun.

my notebooks the only legit one!
U gonna have to show me sometime. I'll compare literary works

AllyKnight

LOL. that was good.

and my bad Ally-who-is-the-best-snake-but-cant-beat-mikehaze-but-i-can-with-bruised-thumbs. Havok will make a special appearance and will meet you again. And camping on the SV platform isn't a tentative plan against diddy :(
Hey Atleast ive beaten m2k, adhd numberous times =) those wins are godlike. 2-1 vs gnes, 1-0 vs you? wait no 2-0 i think. you free mah duh, m2k been telling me how easy you are. Havok would wreck you anyhow, don't see why you're trying to pull people you'd lose against every day lol.

Till next time though. Atleast I dont lose to Sonic ROFL. ESPY BEAT YOU REMEMBER?

AllyKnight

1st bolded section=Nawwwwww son got to back up my boy, Razer with wii mote>Fatal and Ally(in the diddy matchup lmao)
Bet ADHD would **** Razer, Razer plays you all the time.

Atomsk d3 was enough to take UltimateLozer out. Step out every MU including MK and Sonic yo.

AllyKnight

Except I have an even or winning record against lee to even care.

oh hey

almost a year ago.

edit: you've raged enough for one day. this is getting old so I will part for now. have fun on that SV platform :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76QYryJ_5Vk&feature=related

k I'm done, no point in trying to troll you anyhow lol.

(UltimateRazer) 5:49 pm
i thought we understood each others pain
and you betrayed me :( h

Razer is butthurt, I win this. Aight gona play some 360

TeeVee

Smash Lord
shout outs to "SKEET SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET" during losers finals in doubles

shout outs to wes' double spike - table smack combo he got on me

shout outs to the shots of lemon bacardi which made my snake godly at allieds house

shout outs to the guys who were singing on the subway, **** was legit

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
Loved all of this!

Good stuff ally <3, vinnie with another last hit set with an mk LOL next time gay&watch =)

I'm deciding to go to either VC9 or Ktar... hmmm

& Gnes ain't winning ktar!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Good stuff, Limit!

And Punishment Divine, saw your doubles set vs. Jash and Jtails. Livestream went CRAZY.

Top Bottom