• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poly Springfest Results! 3/12/11

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Anti - Grats on 1st, thanks for playing those friendlies with me. =)
jtails - Jtails! I wish we got some MU practice in. Sorry we had to leave early. =(
bleachigo - I wish I gave you a better match, I never played a Falco as good as yours.
dark peach - I really wish we got to play that money match, I really wanted to play the best peach in NY. ><
hippie - lol I want my wristband back. :p
sotuhpaw - too bad we didn't get to play doubles on the same team lol but it was fun playing against each other anyway. :p
owl - I need to learn the Marth MU...gg's though ><
helpr - good seeing you
d1 - Where were you? I didn't see you all day!

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Idk what happened, but when I lost to Penta, I got all mopey like I usually do, but my heart was like, in physical pain for a good 20 minutes on end. Could that have been me getting angry, and the pain being the effects of me suppressing it because I'm incapable of getting mad 99% of the time? It was really weird...

(Keep in mind the match ended in a timeout with a 30% differential)

Oh well. Penta I'm coming for you with Snaaaake next time

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Idk what happened, but when I lost to Penta, I got all mopey like I usually do, but my heart was like, in physical pain for a good 20 minutes on end. Could that have been me getting angry, and the pain being the effects of me suppressing it because I'm incapable of getting mad 99% of the time? It was really weird...

Yes, "POOM POOM" gogogo.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Oh I forgot some shoutouts. shoutouts to the wii me and sama beat boss battles intense on.
-Shoutouts to sama for ****** tabuu.
-shoutout to the luigi plush and the snivy plush i saw
Shoutouts to the Subway that got me lost and gave me a lot of napkins.
Shoutouts to the half naked girls who randomly walked in and left. Except the fat ones.
Shoutout to jtails for being awesome. :D

Luigisama

Smash Champion
lol this is the second time since my very first tourney that I got passed a set
shoutouts
Tonyt ggs dude I know you're going to want a rematch
Southpaw ggs dude nice TL and plushie
Jtails nice seeing you again and wow you **** at MVC3.
Ninjalink ggs dude that is the 2nd time I got you in a first round. XP

looking forward to the next tourney at Poly. Luigi *****.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

*SPLIT* 1: ADHD ($127.50) :diddy:: Finally got to face your diddy and I was expecting to get ***** that badly on the fact I'm still rusted still it was alot of fun but at PB6 we will have the $5 mm (Lucario vs Diddy) as promised.

*SPLIT* 1: Anti ($127.50) :metaknight:: Missed being able to face you again but I
will face you at PB6 and I have no more disrespect toward you anymore you're pretty chill IRL and I apologize if I took your trolling online seriously, I can get easily riled up lol. I'll do a $5 mm (Lucario vs MK) if that's OK with you.

3: Vinnie ($51.00) :gw::popo::peach:: sorry I couldn't be able to face you but I will mm you at PB6 2-5 dollars.

4: jtails ($34.00) :metaknight: : ggs bro and I'll take your advice and your MK is still beast as always bro I'll definitely face you again at PB6.

5: cheese :popo::metaknight:: great seeing you again and I'm sorry I couldn't be able to face you but I will face you at PB6 in a mm.

5: ninjalink :diddy::falco:: great seeing/facing you again bro see ya at PB6.

7: r.j :metaknight::lucario:: ggs bro won $7 from me but at PB6 I will get it back and awesome Lucario as always.

7: bleachigo :falco:: great to finally meet you awesome falco too.

9: penta: great seeing you again see ya at PB6

9: pierce: great to meet you face to face and I will face you at PB6 and show you what I can do when I'm unrusted I promise you that.

9: angel.m: great seeing you again bro I'll see ya at PB6

9: zorai: great to finally see you bro see ya at PB6

13: john12346: glad I was finally able to beat you but you still won in the mm so yeah were even lol Awesome Lucario as always. I'll see ya at PB6

13: dekillsage: hi

13: raptor: great seeing you again I'll see you at PB6.

13: dark peach: great seeing you bro and gl with Imperial Era 3 if I cant come I'll see you at PB6

17: hippie: ggs nice Luigi and I had a feeling you were sandbagging me dont do that again please lol and great seeing you again, I'll see you at PB6.

17: projo: glad to see you again dude, see ya at PB6

17: raze: great seeing you bro and I'll face you soon at PB6

17: mechwarrior: always a pleasure seeing you bro and you definitely improved I'll mm you at PB6

17: shippo: great seeing you again shippo and I'm sorry for what happened between you and raptor but you improved alot from last I saw you. I'll mm you at PB6

17: southpaw: its great seeing you again and I'll see you at PB6

17: owl: always great seeing you bro great Lucario/Marth and I'll definitely see you at PB6.

17: helpr: nice seeing you again bro and would like to face you soon most likely at PB6

25: green: hi

25: alustiel: hi

25: mike kirby: hi

25: d1: hi where were you all day lol I'll see you at PB6

25: brimz: hi

25: sama: ggs you have a great luigi and tbh I played horrible I could have won game 3.

25: bluez: hi

25: Nuke: ggs bro I honestly thought I had it but it was my fault on game 3
I'll get ya next time for sure and you improved since I last saw ya too.

33: xivk: hi

33: ushigo: hi

33: Tony T: Disappointed in myself I didn't have any offline training since polybrawl 5 and no online training for 2 weeks straight hence why I was playing so horribly

I'll do my best to get unrusted by PB6 and the people that I lost to I hope not to lose to again and It was great seeing all of you again also. At PB6 I'll be selling drinks like always.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
*SPLIT* 1: ADHD ($127.50) - wyatt ur a ugliest *** fker in the venue with bright *** sweater ugly
*SPLIT* 1: Anti ($127.50) - JOINT GOD STATUSSSS. Take that guap home next time homie!
3: Vinnie ($51.00) - ily <3 sorry for failing teams >< nice to see u again after couple of monthes <3
4: jtails ($34.00) - thanks for hosting this homie, keep going son
5: cheese - ggs lol idk matchup at all, thanks for advice, ur alot more chill then i thought :]
5: ninjalink - WHO USED UP ALL THE SALT NIKKAH?
9: penta- cant believe pocket marth almost fkin worked LOL im like 0-3 with u with 3 different chars LOOL i'll get u and that fgt gaw
9: pierce - O_O sawp
9: angel.m - <3 nice to see u again sexiness
9: zorai- LOL lil minty fgt jr . ggs. def legit improved since we last played, picking up minty's bull**** playstyle lol. also haters gonna hate if they lose to u
13: john12346- ur a fking weird *** fker. who keeps a convo about " oh l landed a upsmash today on someone" fkin lucario furries smh
13: dark peach- play ur peach like how u r4ped me in the beginning of our set, peach is like a brick wall for luigi lol fun stuff after tourney
17: hippie- lol scrubbbbbb status after not playing for 4 monthes
17: shippo- SHIPPO RAGE
17: sotuhpaw - nice to see ya again homie

25: mike kirby- ggs, thanks for mu exp, kirby is so hard and campy lol.

mage- u a nub. enter moar singles hoe.
bum - nice to see ya again homie! beast it up in mvc3
leo - my fat penguin <33333

ANTi_

Smash Hero
We do it all the time, dont act like its the first time this ever happened.

Tony T

Smash Ace
We do it all the time, dont act like its the first time this ever happened.
I know but still I'm apologizing for all of the trash talk and everything and also for the call outs on AIB as well I didn't mean to disrespect you like that. I'm usually nice and don't get mad unless someone does something against me first.

Jtails

Smash Lord
I'd really like to thank everyone for coming and attending. It was my first real hosting attempt. I'd like to thank poly people for helping out, everyone for doing their matches and reporting.
I'd like to thank Bum for taking his time to really help out with calling matches and using his laptop.

Honestly the bracket was made and seeded early but then "someone" crashed TIO. so things started alittle late.

It was a good learning experience for me and I hope everyone had fun.

Tony T

Smash Ace
I'd really like to thank everyone for coming and attending. It was my first real hosting attempt. I'd like to thank poly people for helping out, everyone for doing their matches and reporting.
I'd like to thank Bum for taking his time to really help out with calling matches and using his laptop.

Honestly the bracket was made and seeded early but then "someone" crashed TIO. so things started alittle late.

It was a good learning experience for me and I hope everyone had fun.
of course bro and congrats on getting 4th.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I know but still I'm apologizing for all of the trash talk and everything and also for the call outs on AIB as well I didn't mean to disrespect you like that. I'm usually nice and don't get mad unless someone does something against me first.
I wasn't talking to you... lol.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord

Getting Timed Out has been the worst feeling of loss I have ever felt.

Note to Self: Never MM Orion
Note to Self: Use DDD instead of Lucario, Luc dittos are dumb

Tony T

Smash Ace
Getting Timed Out has been the worst feeling of loss I have ever felt.

Note to Self: Never MM Orion
Note to Self: Use DDD instead of Lucario, Luc dittos are dumb
When it comes to that type of loss I know what you mean. I got timed out before and had the same reaction you had and yeah luc dittos are dumb sometimes lol however being timed out by a MK is worse though tbh.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
LOOL i always timeout Penta.

He's too campy.
I only really camp against you because i know you can **** me up in less than 20 seconds if I make a mistake:l lol
but whatevs,ggsss

I think I was mad, but idk how to express such a feeling, I guess... :(

It's HU HU, not poom poom
Stick with lucario.
Don't go picto next time lol, better stage for G&W for living long and camping.
LOL those item MMs were so stupid,bombs only hitting me.

9: penta- cant believe pocket marth almost fkin worked LOL im like 0-3 with u with 3 different chars LOOL i'll get u and that fgt gaw
:awesome:

Shoutout to the IC MU,I'll never learn it
Shoutout to Zano for being a card monsturrrr

Fun tourney,cosplay!!!

Top Bottom