• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBash XII - March 2nd, 2013 - Montréal, QC, Canada

Windrose

Smash Lord
On what day is the ssbm tournament on? i assume for a 50 man tournament it won't be both saturday and sunday? and probably only half day of whichever one? (would be helpful for people coming from toronto that needs to go back on sunday...)

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Went to a smashfest yesterday, I am relieved to know how QC players are definitely interested in going to Polybash after all, I guess I was too worried when I was seeing how slow people were registering. :)

Europhoria

Smash Lord
On what day is the ssbm tournament on? i assume for a 50 man tournament it won't be both saturday and sunday? and probably only half day of whichever one? (would be helpful for people coming from toronto that needs to go back on sunday...)
Since this got ignored, reposting

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Are the Toronto guys coming? Who?

Btw, Toronto, if I were to visit Toronto during March 2-8th, would anyone be able to host me? Or would there be smash going on? I've never been to Toronto, and since I'm considering going to school there, and I have some friends there, it's probably good to make a visit!

unknown522

Some guy
Are the Toronto guys coming? Who?

Btw, Toronto, if I were to visit Toronto during March 2-8th, would anyone be able to host me? Or would there be smash going on? I've never been to Toronto, and since I'm considering going to school there, and I have some friends there, it's probably good to make a visit!
so you're not going to this tourney?

If anything, I can have you over during that time, after this tourney

:phone:

Vista_Comic

Smash Rookie
It will most likely be on saturday, and then on sunday we'll probably organize friendly side events (Project M & possibly Brawl if some ppl bring Wiis and Brawl game discs). The official schedule isn't out yet, I'll let you know and post it in the description once it has been officially decided.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
also la banquise again
It's time. t-Rex poutine again!

Diakonos must come with again

:phone:
This all sounds excellent.

I'm wondering if you guys have a full car? Since you guys are actually coming to Montreal, is it possible that I get a ride back with you guys to Toronto after the tournament?

That following week is my reading break, and I figure I might as well make the most of it. I'm sure at least some Toronto smashers would be down to play, and I have a friend in Waterloo who I'd like to visit, too. I'm probably going to be moving to Toronto after my MA, so I wanna check it out!

#torontovirgin

Vista_Comic

Smash Rookie
Don't forget that today is the last day to get the Early Bird special package, starting tomorrow the venue fee goes up to 15$!

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I just registered, but I think I only registered for venue, how do I set it to Melee?

Edit: Nvm, the email went to my junk.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Did most people pre-register or just planning to pay at door? The attendance list so far doesn't seem like it is going to reach maximum capacity for melee anytime soon. I do not want to go through online payment unless I have to (especially for a small/medium sized tournament).

Vista_Comic

Smash Rookie
Attention Quebec!

We need housing for Saturday night. Our plans fell through
If you don't manage to find housing, you can always bring a sleeping bag with a pillow and a floor mat, there's a second floor in the cafeteria that we can isolate with thick curtains and close the lights to allow people to sleep. There will be staff all night long to supervise, and if you decide not to sleep we'll have coffee and energy drinks :). And usually we have orange juice and croissants for breakfast.

Top Bottom