• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 5: Return of the Metaknight Livestream up!

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Don't have a teammate for doubles, so if anyone wants to play, lemme know. If not, I'll just be chilling until singles.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
1. Any Standing and Small Step Infinite is BANNED . If the infinite requires a wall to work, then the infinite may be continued up to 200%, but any further then that will be considered stalling.
Does this include Ice Climbers?

Pokemon Stadium 2
In case no one saw that.

Mages DQ Rules :
2 Minutes Late: Warning/Loss of first stock
4 Minutes Late: Loss of first match of set
6 Minutes Late: Loss of set
Please do not include this in your rules unless you plan to actually enforce it.

** If the loser of the previous match chooses to use random pick for the stage, the winner cannot change character
This rule is very unpopular and outdated. Everyone should be aware that it's listed here.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I'ma get there early to get them to change that char locking rule, and if they do change it i'll get them to announce it at the venue.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Life is kicking my *** atm sorry guys so I won't be here for doubles.

Maybe I'll get off the familial and educational leash in time for singles. If that's the case I'll have 10 bucks for you Pierce. If not...I'll see you guys @ KTAR maybe. D:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1. M2k/Ally
2. M2k/Ally
3. Anti
4. ADHD
5. Inui/Atomsk
7. Jash/Vinnie
9. Will/Pierce/Jtails/???

Top Bottom