• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Bowser Jr. News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
lol by the time Gimpy comes back with anything the game will already be out... in Australia.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I was talking with him on AIM and he said that he hasn't had a chance to talk with her yet. He is going back to the next showing and when they do signatures and stuff afterwards he will try to talk with her. He said he will provide the information is soon as he gets it.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
It says she did a bowser jr voice in 2006 for a game that she hasnt been credited for yet.
The only game that could be is this one.

Thats already proof enough

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Do you people actually think Bowser Jr won't be in brawl anyway?

if you do, you fail.
Well, you can't say he's a shoe in; but the possibilities are high for him to be in Brawl. He was in a lot of Mario games that was rememberable.

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
I agree that he stands a very good chance of getting in, but something in the back of my mind makes me doubt it slightly. I really hope he gets in.

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
Or boss. I wouldn't be surprized if the Mario franchise had more then one boss rep and you do fight Petey Pirhanna almost right off the bat...
Fighting Bowser and Bowser Jr at once? Just like New Super Mario Bros. This fight should happen in Bowser's Castle, for added awesomeness.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Or boss. I wouldn't be surprized if the Mario franchise had more then one boss rep and you do fight Petey Pirhanna almost right off the bat...
Look at all the Bosses that have appeared so far, unless Bowser junior went "giga" I doubt he would appear as a boss.

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
Look at all the Bosses that have appeared so far, unless Bowser junior went "giga" I doubt he would appear as a boss.
All the boss so far? There's like, two maybe? Petey Piranha and Rayquaza are the only ones I've heard confirmed. Plus SSE is supposed to be rather big. I'm sure there's room for plenty of bosses.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
All the boss so far? There's like, two maybe? Petey Piranha and Rayquaza are the only ones I've heard confirmed. Plus SSE is supposed to be rather big. I'm sure there's room for plenty of bosses.
No one ever said that there would be no Nintendo minibosses either. The Pit video from E for All showed that there would be minibosses so this is a possibility.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
not to mention the person that created the thread is a moderator an a top competative brawler. and what ~s said. careful wit your words man

ttk:dude that was a joke he can change it to that
I Know

Ok, so what happened with this? Empty promises FTL!
I Second that.

Oh no! Nintendo must have found out Gimpy's plan. He's probably bound and gagged in Nintendo HQ, being interogated by Reggie Fils-Aimé as we speak! We must form an elite combat squad to find and rescue our fellow Smasher. Now looking for volunteers...
:O WE MUST RESCUE GIMP...Wait, What are you doing here wiseguy :O?

patience please
That's hard :laugh:.

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Oh no! Nintendo must have found out Gimpy's plan. He's probably bound and gagged in Nintendo HQ, being interogated by Reggie Fils-Aimé as we speak! We must form an elite combat squad to find and rescue our fellow Smasher. Now looking for volunteers...
Call the Elite Beat Agents!! HEEEAAALP!!!

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
dude Gimpy just creates topics to give people hope. Thats the only work he ever does.
Like putting up video blog #2. (never gonna happen)
It just gives people hope. Something to come back to this site for.
Gimpy will never talk to her, even if he was telling the truth about seeing her.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Bj. final smash=summon a creature via paint brush or if he was a boss maybe rideing in his miniture battle ship or flying combat ship. either of these would work for him if he was a boss, however if he was playable then his battle style as a boss would probably be the same as his playable form.

shellblade

Smash Cadet

I shall join your squad! But all I'll be able to do is drive the van with efficiency

Super-dude

Smash Cadet
bowser would be a great dad, letting little bowser junior enter a fighting tournament of sorts...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
dude Gimpy just creates topics to give people hope. Thats the only work he ever does.
Like putting up video blog #2. (never gonna happen)
It just gives people hope. Something to come back to this site for.
Gimpy will never talk to her, even if he was telling the truth about seeing her.
Well, it has been a week and a half...

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
Well, it has been a week and a half...
finally someone other than me that understands how fake his topics are..

Hes tarted brawl talk to give out new info on brawl and it;s sytem, after 1 video he never posted again.. and now how does he defend himself from people saying it's useless now since brawl is out in weeks in japan?

Easy

He says that giving out new info was not his intention in the first place? really? New info was the only thing the first brawl talk had..

Now he comes up with this, hoping who knows what.. and replies with a simple "patience pls"..

Yea.. keep hoping people.. keep giving him awards..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom