• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible NEW Charazard AT/Glich that may bring him up.

S.K.I.D

Smash Cadet
This INSANE Glitch happened to me with charazard on rainbow cruise, IN TOURNAMENT. alowing me to win the set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsY3itZ-MTU

go 2 min in to see it

i realize the MK could have survived, but other chars could not. this will mean no one else can ever counterpick this level again. so they will have to waste there stage ban on RC, then we can take em to luigis mansion and own!

Asa

Smash Hero
I don't think that people would waste a ban on RC just because of this. I mean there's the infinite lock in the corner of the ship, that usually can result in a stock, but you don't see people banning the stage because of that.

So you just ftilt with charizard while on that part of the stage?

Also, why'd you guys play at mario bros in the second match? I though that place was banned
And lol at the metaknight first match :/

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
RC isn't exactly PT's cup of tea. I don't think a glitch that only works on one small point on bad counter-pick will help Charizard. Especially, since you won't always be Charizard when the time comes.

Besides, this is fairly old in a general sense. Many characters have variations of that exact glitch on the same spot. None of them are particularly useful or consistently performable.

I guess it's good to know it's there, at least.

S.K.I.D

Smash Cadet
I don't think that people would waste a ban on RC just because of this. I mean there's the infinite lock in the corner of the ship, that usually can result in a stock, but you don't see people banning the stage because of that.

So you just ftilt with charizard while on that part of the stage?

Also, why'd you guys play at mario bros in the second match? I though that place was banned
And lol at the metaknight first match :/
i guess it is situational, but it could still be great. im not entierly sure how to do it. i never tried to pull it off again yet.

and the MK asked if i would agree to mario bros, so i thought it would be funny to accept.

T-block

B2B TST
who says RC isn't PT's cup of tea? people in my region ban RC against me all the time.

is this easily recreatable? seems like it would be one of those things that happens rather unreliably =\

Tien2500

Smash Lord
That's happened to me before as ZSS against an MK on RC. Its not a Zard specific thing and its very situational. Funny that you actually got it in a tournament though.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That area of RC is glitchy. I've had my Ivysaur thrown underneath that same part. In other words, it's not a Charizard-exclusive thing.

Top Bottom