• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible new reflector AT O__o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robfox

Smash Lord
So I was playing the CPU & came across an interesting reflect & roll technique. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mp7Nowwfys (read description). It does a back flip (aka a back roll) in both directions whether facing forward or backwards. For full structure, use & move during the impact of the projectile on your reflector. Once you roll, you will have to redo the process again to make it work. I don't know how this will affect Fox but it should help against characters who can outcamp Fox. It makes a nice getaway for characters who try to camp approach as well (Marios jump > B, Falco's SHDL > Side B, TL's Arrow Cancel > Zair etc etc). I think this will help against Toon Link & Diddy alot because we can now reflect with less fear of being punished. It's basically jus a hit & run lol DISCUSS!!!

I know that you can jump cancel shines as fox or wolf when you reflect something. This probably just shows you can cancel a reflected shine with any motion perhaps.

TKD

Smash Lord
why isn't this thread locked
p.s. hopping out of shine is the best option. you NEED to do this. not knowing it is pretty bad.

Kuares

Pizza
Yeah, I knew about this. Would be way better if you could do that on hit but then that'd be mad broken. Shine->JC-Upsmash.

Lowell, it's terrible trying to Jump cancel Ammy's reflector thinking it works the same way.

Just for you TKD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom