• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible taunts in SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallmalf

Smash Journeyman
post possible taunts that you would like or think would be in smash bros 4(if they are going to make a new one)

-i can't think of any at the moment

Edit: I know they won't put Peter Griffin, but if they did, he'd fart and start laughing

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
What the HELL is up with all of this talk about SSB4? There is no such game as SSB4! Get it through your heads! Brawl just freakin came out and we are already talking about SSB4? You people will never be satisfied.

Superman20

Smash Rookie
What the HELL is up with all of this talk about SSB4? There is no such game as SSB4! Get it through your heads! Brawl just freakin came out and we are already talking about SSB4? You people will never be satisfied.
I would think you would like to play as stewie griffin.

smallmalf

Smash Journeyman
no we won't, because we always want more characters, so just shut up

smallmalf

Smash Journeyman
that's why i said for the new smash bros.(if it comes out) and someone is eventually gonna make a new one, just because it's a money reel

Superman20

Smash Rookie
Did I ever say that there would be a Halo 4? Why am I even wasting my time with such a thick headed person like you? I'm done arguing with idiots. Good day 2 u sir.
Im not thick headed I just dislike when people start making unintelligent discussions.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
does anywhere in here say that it's a fact that ssb4 is coming or that it's out
Nope I am going by your title. "Possible taunts IN SSB4"
Your title suggests that there is a SSB4, and there is not. The game might come out though eventually, but it hasn't been confirmed yet, so until then, threads like these are unecessary and will be locked once a mod gets here.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom