• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post patch mewtwo guide?

tbird99

Smash Apprentice
After seeing how mewtwo is actually good I want to start using mewtwo, but 1. I know nothing about him and 2. Every guide is from at least like 3 months ago. Does anyone know where I can find a guide for mewtwo after he got buffed?

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
After seeing how mewtwo is actually good I want to start using mewtwo, but 1. I know nothing about him and 2. Every guide is from at least like 3 months ago. Does anyone know where I can find a guide for mewtwo after he got buffed?
Please look more carefully. I update that guide at least once a week. Last week, I updated it daily. Ver. 1.5 came out on the 10th. The guide is completely up to date and current.

Anyone know how I can specify that in the guide or something? SB's guide system is sorta annoying...

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask everyone one in the Mewtwo Q&A thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom