• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post Your Falco Vids Here!

saberhof

Smash Master
this should be turned into a list of videos, like in the melee section...good idea?..so anyone can just go up to the first page and look at all the good falco videos?..

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Another video that hasn't been posted: http://www.wifiwars.com/?q=node/75

Very good quality compared to other videos. A really good battle. It's easy to see everything and know what's going on.

I swear, the stage and music couldn't fit the fight between Falco and Wolf any better.

Xedi

Smash Cadet
Very good videos those last two ones. Thanks
Definitely maining Falco :p

Meljin

Smash Apprentice
The Falco player in that last video is amazing!
Haha Thanks xD but it was my 2nd brawl game w/ him xD, you can see I was trying to combo Ada shine xD.
I recently tried to main Falco and... The SHDL is awesome, Falco is awesome. I'll soon update more Falco videos =).
But he can only spike with his feets, not with his head or alike, like in Melee... So sad =}

Top Bottom