• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your Hacked Melee ISO

Led-Zeppelin

Smash Apprentice
Here you can post your Personal Hacked Isos (Note, you cant directly link it in the thread, but rather ask for a link)

iffy525

Smash Apprentice
Here you can post your Personal Hacked Isos (Note, you cant directly link it in the thread, but rather ask for a link)
Cool thread idea.

You can't link the iso, but you could link stuff like all the music files you use, stages, .dol stuff etc

Led-Zeppelin

Smash Apprentice
but if someone does say he has an iso, you could ask for it in a PM :D thats the point! Not all people now how to use the GC Tool to add textures ( i am one of them) hahahah

fatman667

Smash Journeyman
I think mentioning that you can PM an iso to someone will still give you a warning, you have to becareful on that. Sorry, but you'll have to learn how to put that stuff in.

Led-Zeppelin

Smash Apprentice
Really? i mean ive seen a few people do it, and i didnt see them get a warning, dont know why they would though, you are not directly doing it, and i dont see why people would not be able too.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
How about you just learn how to use GC-Tool? It will only take you a couple minutes, you'll help yourself in the future every time you want to change your own textures, and we'll all be able to discuss the textures/music that we have in our games without having to post illegal ISOs. Everybody wins that way.

Led-Zeppelin

Smash Apprentice
i just intended this to be a fun hacked showcase :c where everyone could show their work. But i guess i could learn it. Are there any good tutorials on how to add textures to chars and stages?

Top Bottom