• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Posting in the Snapshot Albums on SWF

chaoticcranium

Smash Rookie
Hello, my name is chaoticcranium; I am a moderator and long-time contributor at brawlsnapshots.com. My album is here if you want to take a look, though 1500+ shots may be a lot to sift through :dizzy:
http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/users/291

Well, slowpoke, I know, but I just realized these forums feature Brawl snapshot albums here:
http://www.smashboards.com/all_albums.php
I'm always looking for outlets to increase the exposure of my shots, and I'd like to set up a proper backup for my BSS album considering how flaky the site has been.

However, I cannot seem to upload files to my album. When I try to upload any sort of .bin file, it states "Invalid File". Not a very helpful error message. When I try to upload a converted .jpg or anything like that, the uploader just skips over them and claims I haven't selected any files to upload. . .

So could anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
I had the same problem when I first joined CC, in fact that is the exact reason I joined BrawlSnapshots, I found the only way to post here was through photobucket, I think you're safer and so is your time and effort where you were :)

chaoticcranium

Smash Rookie
Ah, I see. A shame they bothered to put so much apparent work into the feature and not have it work.

But, if it got you to join BSS, that's definitely a plus :D

And, to make this very clear, I have no intention of leaving BSS anytime soon. I just wanted to make a backup, that's all.

Top Bottom