• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poughkeepsie, New York. MAY 26th !!! Dragons Den SSBM tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathis4dorkz

Smash Cadet
May 26th!!

Dragon's Den is located in the Poughkeepsie Plaza Mall
2600 South Rd (Route 9), Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

www.dragonsdenhobbies.com

They actually havent released the Exact ruleset but i have been guiding them to what is correct. go to the site and check out the forums for more info :)

phish-it

Smash Champion
Dragons you say? Hmm, this might be interesting.

Wait a sec, it's just a free tournament? Is there a prize for winning at least?

Barbarosa for the win.

mathis4dorkz

Smash Cadet
yes it is a free tournament!!!!

i played some people from team avalancheeee and they said i have a good chance of joininggg!! (i am cloudz btw, idk if they mentioned anything. They mentioned something to barbino)

no moneeyy just for fun, i need as much tournament experience as i can get! lol

The Bino

Smash Lord
I spoke to the Underclassmen and they had nothing bad to say bout ur skill, we've been talking for a while, but we gotta face each other soon, and i don't see a problem to u joining AvalanchE...

Phish - Meet our Newest member lol, he goes by the gamer tag Cloudz

Also this is a free tournament, no money to enter, nothing for a payout it wouldn't be worth it for u guys, im not even gonna go, vacation time for me, i should be outta state or so if plans fall together correctly

Also - Cloudz it ain't BarBino anymore, it's The Bino.... no mod wants to help me change my name, i dropped the bar outta my name, just either Bino or The Bino

BAR

Smash Apprentice
i will go to this i havent been going to lots of tourneys and im just chillen out till brawl but, mathis you can definitly face me an my little bro rubar, if you want practice, were pretty good, as well as sol phish and ky

The Bino

Smash Lord
yea no prob Cloudz, ill update the AE thread eventually when i get around to it, and when the internet isn't moving slow for me, it takes mad long for a page to load, but when it is moving at normal speed, ill update the AE thread and put u in there with a couple of other ppl as well...

BAR

Smash Apprentice
hey zac where did youre crew get the name shai-hulud? was it from a book or a band ne ways i will def, come

phish-it

Smash Champion
Yeah, chances are I wont be going if this is just for free. It's not like I only care about money but a 45 minute drive just for the fun of it is probably not worth it.

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
whats the point of a free tourney? u klose money bc of gas if its a 45 minute drive? i dont get it...........btw mario is the best character if u didnt know by now

phish-it

Smash Champion
lol.the point is to well...play some competitive smash brothers!

i usually have a great time doing it and i love playing new people

mario FTW!
Well what he's saying is, it's not really going to be competitive if you've got nothing to lose, in this case, money.

BAR

Smash Apprentice
hey mr person who chases such things as coins, that are well hidden in bricks, whens the next time you want to feel some downsmash? lol let me know coin

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
well come to a tourney then..............dont come to these free ones....come to a REAL one where REAL players come to.....no offense but i have a hunch pc isnt coming to this and he come to a lot of them all over NY

BAR

Smash Apprentice
oh and coin i wanna smash wit you again but tourneys are just to long sometimes, id rather just do one on ones with avalanche members, i got a car now so pm me if you wanna smash and ill drive up, that goes for sol and the gang to

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
sounds good im just at home now so the drive would b like 5 hours..........yeah

ill b back in august september in new paltz....ill let u kno.......GOOD LUCK in this free tourney to win some of ur pride back u d-smashin ***** peach

Adi

Smash Lord
That was a fun tourney, although having to four stock 3 little kids in a row to get to the actual competition was annoying =P.

Good stuff, hope we have more with better turnouts :D

BAR

Smash Apprentice
i dont know the exact results, i got first, troy got second and donshea, a member of the elite class got third, surprisingly there was actually two good players in poughkeepsie i didnt know about, one really good falco, i forgot his name but he said that he wants us to recruit him into team avalanche, and also mathis for dorks has a grat climbers, i guess i will bring them with me next time we all get together and smash, phish we want to do a smashfest soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom