• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*pound 3* random stuff thread, mods can close this if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.

phish-it

Smash Champion
As much as I enjoy crews I think I might side a low tier tourney more for this. I mean, As intense and amazing Regional Crews are, only the best of the regions actually get to particiapate. As awesome normal crew brackets are, they are always single elimination and no one actually wants to M2K PC KDJ Azen etc. together in a crew.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
As much as I enjoy crews I think I might side a low tier tourney more for this. I mean, As intense and amazing Regional Crews are, only the best of the regions actually get to particiapate. As awesome normal crew brackets are, they are always single elimination and no one actually wants to M2K PC KDJ Azen etc. together in a crew.
I wouldnt mind them joining

West coast got this

we give u guys a show ^_^

kiwiii

Smash Lord
seriously, west coast never comes to ec for tournaments, and pound3 may have a pretty decent number from them. it'd be stupid to pass crews up now

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Because i wasnt around 2 convince them =D

but if we do crews

We have the amazing hugs

who ***** in crews

gg

Drephen

Smash Master
lol @ all the people who want low tier tourney have good low tier characters

aka tope with pika, phish-it with DK lol

Frozen

Smash Lord
im def gonna take out pc this time

now if only someone will take out chu for me =(
Don't worry guys, i'll take out two or three players in brackets that no one's heard of (like myself).

Now that you've got that weight off your shoulders, carry on with the shunning of the idea of a low tier crew battle....cause let's face it, that's just silly.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
The only show your going to get in crews is the same exact show west coast got at oc3. how many stock will EC win by this time. 13 again =D?
Lol... no offense.. but mana?? and bombsoliders brother.. whos name i dont even no..
so yea

That west coast crew sucked.. lol
and m2k ***** them all.. lol
ill take 2 stocks from m2k =D

get ready for the ultimate west coast crew

i gurantee victory?
yayuhz

kiwiii

Smash Lord
let's make side bets

if there are crews, i predict ec power crew (there's obviously going to be at least one >_>)...hmm.. 5-stocking west coast's "power" crew =)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
so its going to be east coast vs west coast???the only thing i dont like not evevy1 gets to play if im right??i never been in 1 idk that much =(

kirbstir

Smash Lord
TA, and by that I mean I, would not choke again.

Also, I prefer low tiers for not-so-obvious reasons.

Drephen

Smash Master
Tell KA-master to renounce his religion, or consider that smash is work or something

fri = bad with school for everybody

Just to let you guys know, i'm gonna win this

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
none of the events are set in stone right now, and the date isnt even confirmed yet 100% and people are already *****ing

good **** *******
quoted myself from 30 pages back since nobody got the message.

QUIT ****ING *****ING p.s im mainly talking to mang0...****in mang0

anywho, ill obviously do what will make the tournament the most successful as a whole so if theres a high demand for crews, ill try to figure out a way to make it work.

if i do crews they will need to be done like at VLS, no obvious super crews from regions outside of their own etc , and since all registration is done in advance, ill probably have to have people PM me the full crews and then i can make the tournament as it goes. but STILL, just stfu for christs sake, mad annoying right now LOL

THE DATE SHOULD BE CONFIRMED BY TOMORROW so u can complain then (mang0)

=D

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
still waiting on the date =(

EDIT: **** plank. ****.

you even ruined my sig steal combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom