• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i dont no how 2 spell 2 shay

and ur also the reason smashboards lags

brining all the brawl people =/

DAM U! !!! ! ! ! ! ! !

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol at all this talk ... me and DJN got 13th ... marth bowser baby ^_^ ... gimpy ... just come to nyc and join our crew so it wouldn't matter who best bowser is cuz we would b family lmfaoooo ^_^

i want another big tourney so gimpy and DJ can team ... ima b rooting for ya ^_^

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion

Bowser actually carries a Gimpy plush with him to tournaments... That's dedication. Bowser's the best Gimpy main. Period.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ROFL

thats funny

and leave me alone janjan

i spell to shay that way ALLRIGHT!!!!!! <3

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOL @ the people on gimpy's bowser ***** lol

seriously ... its not that serious ... just leave it at gimpy best from west ... djn best from east ??? sheesh

g-regulate

Smash Hero
man, im looking through this thread, and all i can think is that ive absolutely dominated everyone that i have actually played in at least one match. good sh*t myself, im amazing

Eggz

Smash Hero
man, im looking through this thread, and all i can think is that ive absolutely dominated everyone that i have actually played in at least one match. good sh*t myself, im amazing

Drephen

Smash Master
man, im looking through this thread, and all i can think is that ive absolutely dominated everyone that i have actually played in at least one match. good **** myself, im amazing

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I know I'm late with this post but smashboards was being mad gay and didn't let me post, lol. Oh man, the whole discussion on who's the best Bowser was hilarious. First of all Eggz, playing Gimpy won't prove anything except who's better in a Bowser ditto. Anyway, Gimpy doesn't like Bowser dittos, lol. Second of all, you have no idea what you're talking about that I don't have skill in counterpicking, lol. I counterpicked Jungle Japes throughout the whole tournament and it worked practically every time I needed to counterpick. Jungle Japes is a Bowser stage, quit life. I got hit by Klap Trap because of random sh*t going on throughout our fight. Either I got hit towards the area Klap Trap was at the time or I landed on the edge and he passed through at the moment. It happens to anyone. I did accomplish a lot as well, quit life again, lol. By the way, Green Mario and I have the best Marios, lol. Offensive & defensive, get at us, lol! XIF and Green Mario are mad cute, lol.

I never picked Falco during the tournament. It was most likely a friendly. I picked Fox in the tournament, only for one match though. I picked Mario and Dr. Mario a few times, but I went mostly all Bowser for singles and especially doubles. Thanks Alukard for being such a godly teammate. I was gonna use Bowser for the regional crew battles too, lol. Thanks PC for putting me in it. It sucks we didn't have time to finish that event.

So yeah guys, I just wanted to say my last piece on who's the better Bowser discussion. It has been funny though, lol. Gimpy has the best Bowser in the West Coast and I have the best Bowser in the East Coast. We're both the best Bowsers in the world.

There's a good amount of people I wanna team with for a big tournament like FC, but there's two I really would like to team with since it'll be funny a$$ teams and we'll **** so bad, lol.

Gimpy: Double Bowser
Green Mario: Double Mario

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i wish i could team with myself, get a lead, and up+b stall on each edge

that would be awesome

Cort

Apple Head
I guess that depends on your definition of well then, huh.

You're kind of delirious about your Bowser and Mario. <_<

No one cares dude, quit life, lol

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like chain grabbing bowser. One of the few that is enjoyable.

Also double UP+B stall on the ledge would be amazing in teams.

Cia

das kwl
seems like someone is a little full of himself. but in a world such as this one, it is easy to let the praise and respect of others to go to one's head. but in the process are you making more friends? or only enemies? and for that matter, how do you know who's which side? only time will tell.

xoxo,
vanz' other personality

Alukard

Smash Hero
seems like someone is a little full of himself. but in a world such as this one, it is easy to let the praise and respect of others to go to one's head. but in the process are you making more friends? or only enemies? and for that matter, how do you know who's which side? only time will tell.

xoxo,
vanz' other personality
LMFAOOOOOOO ... too good HAHAHAHAHA

Top Bottom