• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4 Airport Transportation Service

hunger!

Smash Champion
plank. could it be arranged that 7 people be picked up from HAT's place in Catonsville instead of the airport sometime on friday? (it's closer to frederick)

HugS™

Smash Lord
Pocky, larry and I are arriving thursday night, so let's talk about what we're all going to do.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Pocky, larry and I are arriving thursday night, so let's talk about what we're all going to do.
Anyone going to BWI on thursday should pm hat for housing, if you are going to hats and can fill my car with four peopole I will only charge 10 a head, but can only do this up until thursday, if you are going to the marriot it will be 15 a head, and still can only do tuesday - thursday arrivals.

My number is: 410 446 6546

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ok so the 5 of us are arriving thursday at 4:43 as I posted earlier (forgot the date).

I just found out that only 3 of the 5 of us can fit in the car. Maybe 4 at the most. Is there any way we can get the other 2 a ride. Even if it means waiting at the airport a while and riding with others?

HugS™

Smash Lord
Anyone going to BWI on thursday should pm hat for housing, if you are going to hats and can fill my car with four peopole I will only charge 10 a head, but can only do this up until thursday, if you are going to the marriot it will be 15 a head, and still can only do tuesday - thursday arrivals.

My number is: 410 446 6546
I'm down aposl. I'll pm hat asap

pockyD

Smash Legend
Tuesday, 1/19

# of players: 4
Region: NorCal
Airport: IAD - Washington Dulles
Responsible player of region: pockyD (Kevin)
^^^^^ Phone # of player: 650 918 9143

Departing time: Flight departs at 11:40 a.m., so I want to be at the airport by 10:30 a.m.

I don't need a pickup on arrival; if everyone else traveling with me wants it, they'll make a separate post

cykofox

Smash Ace
# of players arriving: 2
Region: Midwest
Airport: IAD Washington Dulles
Time (EST): 12:02am -16Jan
Responsible player of region: Cykofox, Kels
^^^^^ Phone # of player: 7083690558, 7737907513

Eggz

Smash Hero
# of players arriving:1
Region: WA
Airport:BWI
Time (EST):04:35 PM; Friday the 15th
Responsible player of region: Myself
Phone # of player: 425-923-5796

tw1n

Smash Champion
My brother PM's Hats about us staying at the piano place for thurs night.

And I've recieved word from Aposl about arriving Thursday but how are things set up for leaving Tuesday?

MacD

Banned via Administration
My group found a ride for friday, we no longer need to be picked up

we still need transportation on tuesday as far as i know, unless lovage can work his magic again

trademark0013

Smash Champion
# of players arriving: 3
Region: New England
Airport: 5400 O'Donnell Street Cutoff, Baltimore, MD 21224 (idk which airport this is atm. i'll look it up in a sec)
Time (EST): ~ 6:30
Responsible player of region: Trademark
^^^^^ Phone # of player: 203-654-0076

Plank, I believe Swift talked with you already about picking us up. He wont be with us anymore so I'll be in charge of organizing everything.

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
I gave you this info via PM, but once more just in case.

# of players arriving: 2 (Marc, Utto)
Region: The Netherlands, Europe
Airport: Reagan
Time (EST): 8:39 PM (1/13/2010)
Responsible player of region: Marc
Phone # of player: We'll buy a cheap phone ASAP, I have your number. Our flight number is CO70 (Continental Airlines).

Departing time: 2:30 PM (1/24/2010)
Plank, Marc and I have to switch planes at Newark, so we have two different flight numbers. The number of our first flight (Amsterdam to Newark) is CO71 (not CO70, I think Marc accidentally posted the number of our return flight) , the number of our second flight (Newark to Reagan) is CO2953. Don't know if you need these number, but I figured I'd post them just in case.

See you tomorrow. :)

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Region: Norcal
Airport: BWI
Time (EST): 11:25(1/15/09)
Responsible player of region: Alan
^^^^^ Phone # of player: 510-512-5156 OR 510-691-9921

Departing time (assuming all above info is the same):
5:40 (1/19/09)

AXE 09

Smash Master
# of players arriving: 3
Region: Southwest (Arizona)
Time (EST): 9:20am (1/15/10 aka Friday morning)
Responsible player of region: Axe (real name: Jeff)
^^^^^ Phone # of player: 520-508-5160

Departing time (assuming all above info is the same): Plane leaves at 2:15pm on 1/19/10 (Tuesday) so i would like to be at the airport about an hour and a half earlier.

please let me know asap

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo Aposl you have us down for Thurs pickup correct?

Also we are now going from BWI to hats place on thursday instead. Any chance we can get a lift from there to the hotel Friday?

MacD

Banned via Administration
Mango's stuff since he's a lazy bum, he has a ride on friday, needs a ride back tuesday... i'm doing this cause i know he won't

# of players departing: 1
Region: so cal
Airport: IAD
Time (EST): 12:10 pm (noon)
Responsible player of region: ... idk if mango is responsible but yea
^^^^^ Phone # of player: i'm not putting his number online cause i could see that ending badly, PM me whoever is gonna drive him, and i'll give it to them

also feel free to call/pm me anything in regards to his trip since i'm pretty much his travel agent

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
I can help with rides Friday night and Saturday morning. My car can hold 5 people at max with room for luggage.
On Fridays I'll be available after 9:00pm, but call me ahead of time and let me know hours in advance. Also I can pick anyone up at Hats 9:30pm(Friday) and provide ride.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I've got two trips planned already, zhu/mango group at 330pm friday and another group at 730 I believe, who else needs rides on friday

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Im gonna be at the venue on saturday running the event so I won't really be able to do much for rides on saturday, im picking up dark.pch at the bus station in the afternoon but that is it.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I've got two trips planned already, zhu/mango group at 330pm friday and another group at 730 I believe, who else needs rides on friday
Would you be able to give anyone a ride from hats to the hotel friday morning?

lol jeesh. hats place is gunna be a blast.
Heck ya its gonna be! My bro and I plan on doing alot of magic tricks and getting signatures while there lol.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Yo Aposl you have us down for Thurs pickup correct?

Also we are now going from BWI to hats place on thursday instead. Any chance we can get a lift from there to the hotel Friday?
Yeah, im still down to bring you guys to... Hat's now? Okay, Im also going to be helping set up Pound 4 on Friday so I wont be able to give rides then, though.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I just left you a voicemail k Aposl. Thursdays pickup for 4:43 pm is now only going to be 3 of us. The other 2 are scheduled for friday instead. And ya we're going to hats now.

so recap time lol.
3 people arriving.
thurs 1/14/10 on continental 326
dekar is no longer flying with us but my number is (505) 977-7914

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I can take you from HATs to the hotel, just make sure your room will be ready to check in

That'll be 5 bucks a person for that

tw1n

Smash Champion
I can take you from HATs to the hotel, just make sure your room will be ready to check in

That'll be 5 bucks a person for that
That shouldn't be a problem. Aproximately what time do you plan on starting to take people over? I'm kinda assuming early considering you're gonna be setting up the veue lol.

Also we need 2 NM players picked up friday.
ETA is 5 pm. (i believe. They should be posting in here about it later)
Responsible player is Dekar. # is (505) 715-0076

Dekar173

Justice Man
Ya if you could give me a call to contact you today that'd work (cause then I'd have your number ;P) I don't have the itinerary because the other guy has it, or else I'd just post that **** up right now though --a

ugh

judge!

Smash Ace
me and mikey need a ride from the airport to the marriot we arive friday at 4'30 willing to pay nice gas moneys someone pleaaaase help <3

u can call me or text 1586-292-8092

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
me and mikey need a ride from the airport to the marriot we arive friday at 4'30 willing to pay nice gas moneys someone pleaaaase help <3

u can call me or text 1586-292-8092
Actually, we arrive at 5:19 pm. If you can't get a hold of Judge, my number is (586) 337-0807. Me, Judge, and Juggleguy will all be arriving together at the same time, so you'd at least be able to get gas money from all of us.

While we're at it, I know at least Judge and I will need to be back to the airport before noon on Tuesday. Of course, we're willing to pay gas money for that, too. Thanks a ton. ^_^

SuperRad

Smash Master
Me and my group are going to be in DC friday but I think we're gonna need a ride to the hotel.
I'm assuming it would just be easiest to go to the airport and then get picked up there, right?

If so, let's go with this:
# of players departing: 3
Region: NorCal
Airport: IAD
Time (EST): 7 PM [Possibly later, but I kinda hope not.]
Responsible player of region: SuperRad [Brian]
^^^^^ Phone # of player: 831-359-0096

If it would be better to get a ride from somewhere else easily accessed from the Metro, I'm sure we can figure that out.

when is the earliest the shuttles will be going from the hotel to the venue? are they free? how far are the hotels from the venue?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Region: North Atlantic (MA/RI)
Time (EST): 10:00 PM
Responsible player of region: ArcNatural
^^^^^ Phone # of player: 617-230-5884

Please PM me if you can pick us up and let me have your number so I can call if there are any delays or something.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Hey I need a ride to the hotel. I'll be coming by train (to baltimore) or by bus (to frederick) whichever is more convenient to the person picking me up. Somebody please help me.

Top Bottom